Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 159. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 4
February 22, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes we believe in cryptocurrency as it is the next big thing that will happen in the history of mankind and will change the way we live because it will disrupt many industry like financial, education, government and so much more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:29:49 PM
investing in the world is indeed a crypto betting. We will not know in the future what it would be like crypto-world, but if you look at the number of people surrounding me are already successful with crypto then, of course, this would be a thing that I had to make the trust and motivation.
Activity: 1
February 22, 2018, 10:25:52 PM
Hello !!!
I introduce you a great thing from Coin. That is your ICO ah, that is the Marinecoin project (MTC - https://marineco.in/). Why say it is great:
- MarineCoin deals faster than Bitcoin.
- Transaction costs are virtually zero
- Confidentiality and transparency in the transaction. Why, because it uses Blockchain technology.
Marinecoins- Is the best ICO in 2018. Now sign up to get 450k free tickets here https://marineco.in/
MTC is a bit faster than Bitcoin 500% and has extremely low rates. This is what I really enjoy with this big project.
I believe that MTC currency in the future really has great value with its features.
So sign up now to get 450k free tokens at https://marineco.in/ico
Interestingly, MTC is currently being distributed free of charge at VND450,000. Get it now. Link https://marineco.in/ico/
Quick your hands.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah, crypto is not a short term investment. You wont get rich by investing in crypto and wait for short time.
i still believe that cryptocurrency will globalize the world. It will attract more user in the future.
Activity: 49
February 22, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
yes i believe in innovation and have invested a lot on this belief Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 09:11:25 PM
yes there is lot of growth in cryptocurrency. many people are seen the success.
Activity: 73
February 22, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
I really believe it, because this is part of progress, but to get it certainly can not all we take, but must be chosen which coin, which project is good to follow so really get the benefits and satisfactory results. crypto world is getting support from various circles this shows that the future of this technology is very convincing. certainly the measure is the maximum effort and patience to get a good profit too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
When talking about bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world, it can easily be likened to gold. Bitcoin came out in 2009 and is the first and by far the most popular cryptocurrency out there. Cryptocurrency experts have speculated that as of this year, bitcoin is experiencing its second wave of adoption. But when it comes to altcoin, its goal is to improve and diversify the bitcoin concept. Due to the competitive market, users will get better cryptocurrency alternatives in the future.
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
I do, I believe in crypto currency.  I think over time, more and more people, businesses, and governments will begin to see the benefits of using blockchain technology.  I'm hoping that this is just a really early stage of crypto and with more time, it will begin to become dominate until it eventually takes over.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
I think that the crypto-currencies and technologies of blockchain have a very great future. But this does not mean that you need to buy all the coins that are on the market
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 22, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
yes I believe in crypto because I think crypto is an opportunity for me to make money, lots of big investors who join it and it makes me more confident with crypto currency
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency because it is good for earn money in short time period and there is huge growth in terms value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
I strongly believe on Cryptocurrency and aside that it became one of the most profitable earnings in this generation and indeed it offers me high amount of Crypto Assets today.
Cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life since last year and I will never stop earning even until I already reached all my goals in life.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 22, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
yes i do believe on the crypto currencies because if you believe on the innovation you will believe on the crypto because time to time it will help us to became our lives easier
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
February 22, 2018, 12:19:17 PM
i think it's also impt not to be swayed too easily by the "crowd".

Sometimes, "liking" a project is subjective. Lots of popular projects, crypto or otherwise was turned out to be infeasible and unprofitable, so even as we believe in the tech, we must also be careful to put our money (or crypto) where the chances of returns are most valid. That would require a serious look into all aspects (tech/team/hype/longevity) of a project.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
Yes, I do. It’s in the public domain that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has made societies aware of economic sense. Most people would go through the newspapers without reading the economy page, but interest in the economy began to increase visibly.
Activity: 42
February 22, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
Yes I strongly believe in the world of cryptocurency. Right now I am still holding back the crypto I have. I believe in the future cryptocurency will be very needed by everyone because of the efficiency and security owned.

Which ones of the cryptocurrencies you would recommend?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
February 22, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I agree with the opinion, that, if you don't really believe in cryptocurrency and you just wanna make quick money, it's not a field to be.
First of all you should ask yourself what's the main reason you're interested in cryptocurrency.
I think you must have some savings of real money, then you can try a new market, for example cryptocurrency market.
When you decide to invest, the best thing is to analyze a market, then to choose cryptocurrency, which is most perspective and stable.
After some period of time, when you have savings of money and cryptocurrencies, you can start to think about investing to one of the ICO projects. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

A very sound advise indeed!
Crypto is not for the weak of heart. We need to be patient and don't risk money that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
The reason why I am here in this crypto world because I do believe in crypto currency. Aside from believing, the knowledge I earned here and most especially the earning that crypto currency gave to me really matters. Its been proven already that in this crypto world people are given a chance and opportunity to make lives better through investing and many other techniques on how to earn and be profitable in this crypto world.
Jump to: