Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 160. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 7
February 22, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
Cryprto is changing the word, are these today popular coins will make the big thing? Not sure, I see crypto as a gamechanger in banking.
I see as the FED or other central bank issuing their own official coins and we will all use that at one day.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You have a point in you thoughts. People are expecting to become reach in short period of time through earning money in cryptos. In reality its need a lot of patience to become richer once you hold or invest money in cryptos. Yes I believe in cryptocurrencies that one day i'll become millionaire through holding and investing money within. This technology is giving opportunity to everyone to earn money through holding and investing money. Also to earn huge money within you need to hold your emotion and make your patience dominate.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 04:51:02 AM
clear just why not. already surrounding even the evidence of being my own success of bitcoin, of course, it's become a passion for me for getting into this field.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 22, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
I really believe in cryptocurrency because you're getting rich in cryptocurrency world. this is why I'm here with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 22, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
NO I of course don't truly believe every other project or coins in the market. I don't remember how many bad tokens we observed all these years. But I truly believe my choices in market, vechain for now!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
February 22, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Obviously, I do believe in the crypto currency. Otherwise, why I do invest my hard earn money in this. I have invested initially from my savings and now further doing trading as well as participating in campaigns to earn more.

Every market sees downfalls it doesn’t mean that we don’t trust them.

Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 12:24:50 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency because i have a income because of airdrop and bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
February 22, 2018, 12:12:29 AM
The development of block chain technology drives the market of cryptographic digital currency!

Many cryptographic digital currencies can be regarded as virtual economy, and the future virtual economy will be the mainstream of the future, which will promote the rapid development of the real economy.

So I believe in cryptographic digital currency!
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 12:12:25 AM
Yes I strongly believe in the world of cryptocurency. Right now I am still holding back the crypto I have. I believe in the future cryptocurency will be very needed by everyone because of the efficiency and security owned.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
Yes, i do believe in crypto because more people change there lives. They have a lot of money and it is easy way to earn money. No need to go outside to make money, just here at home have a internet and work here. Here there are expecting wages without hard difficulty. I believe it can change also my life so that i work harder and hander for my future and the future of my family.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
Change is the only constant thing in this world. And so is the currency. The world gets so innovative that we people should be open for the changes. I do believe in cryptocurrency for there are a lots whom I knew already benefited from it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
February 22, 2018, 12:07:38 AM
Giving away free money for those who participated in crypto, won't you believe in it then? Such a stupid question. Numerous numbers of participants and traders in crypto, is it still a lie to you?!

People are still, believing cryptocurrency because it is completely new technology and there is huge growth in terms value. Technology is major fact and it will attract more people in coming days.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 12:05:34 AM
I am very confident in the cryptocurrency market and that is why I have been keeping track of and investing in this market over the past year. I believe cryptocurrency is the future of the world financial system so the development of this market over the past few years is perfectly reasonable. A lot of bad news came out to lower the value of the crypto coins but everything went away and the market was still growing.
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 12:02:33 AM
I believe and invest in cryptographic currency.

The more I know about cryptocurrency worlds, the more confident they will be in the grand future of these technologies.

Encrypting money changes my life and gives me more wealth.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
February 21, 2018, 11:58:43 PM
I would not be here if I do not believe in crypto currency. It may be doubtful in the beginning but when you dig deeper and gain more knowledge, it gets more interesting. And knowing few friends who became successful in the field, no doubt, crypto currency is the most interesting yet risky investment to make. But all those risk will turn into something you never had once all will turn out well. Believe, trust and Patience is the key attitude we must have to become successful in this field.
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
I myself really believe in crypto because now crypto has changed my life and I will keep trying hard in it so I can be more successful again.

there is no third-party intervention because decentralized that leads me to believe in bitcoin and blockchain technology, bitcoin is a versatile currency with fast and reliable limits and can not be changed easily and many people will benefit from it because, bitcoin is the eye global digital money
Activity: 406
February 21, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
Hello everyone! It seems to me that my presence at this forum has already answered the question))) Of course, of course, I believe in cryptocurrency. It fascinates me and I spend a lot of time to learn more details.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 21, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
In my opinion, everyone has already been able to make sure that the crypto currency is much superior in its qualities and convenience in using the usual currency fiat. Therefore, how not to believe in the possibility of such a digital currency and the fact that it has a good prospect of its implementation throughout the world. That it will be so, can be easily seen by looking at how quickly it is accepted for use by ordinary people, and practically in all countries, how quickly it is gaining popularity and how fast it is growing at a price.
Activity: 45
February 21, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
I truly believe in Cryptocurrency.

Banknotes become an old tradition.

in near future,facebook/microsoft will make their own cryptos. if they did not open BTC door to these cryptos, then BTC and all other cryptos will lost their value.

so, when i see facebook coin,i will check the BTC door. if there is no BTC door, i will sell all of my BTC most probably.

i know it is fantastic but everything may happen in this crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 434
February 21, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Yes, I think that now with the help of crypto-currencies comes the dawn of a new era. In addition, I think that the crypto-currencies (well, maybe not all) have very good potential. The main thing is that they are used in the correct purpose.
Jump to: