Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 161. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 02:56:35 PM
Definately an yes from my side.
In the past 2 years I have heavily used BTC and LTC as a payment method for my services like web designing, managing a website, installing WordPress, drupal etc. Without cryptocurrencies, accepting payments would be damn hard. PayPal is also not fully supported here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
For me i truly believe in cryptocurrency. I think in the future
Cryptocurrency will be use in other countries. Our business will be depends on cryptocurrency and all transaction that we all process.  I do believe strongly in this evolutionary trend as the future. Given the fact that I can secure my future with cryptocurrency. Lets all believe in the power of this online money we need this to help our family. Other say that cryptocurrency will grow in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Agree with you! Most people follow herd instinct, they follow one after each other. They don't keep coins and they will not achieve their targets, as they love quick money. They get those quick money, spend them on silly things and after a coin get's higher in price, they winge that they lost profit. I want to get these tokens and I will not cash out! I truly believe, this is just the beginning of crypto and I am so happy I am on this train, at the right time! So Good Luck and patience to everyone
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 21, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
Well despite the fact that why we are all exiting is to make impact and in other to do that you need resources which cryptocurrency is one of the means to get that resources, but the must important thing is to understand the project you want to get into apart from just investing you also need to know it usage and use it. In that way no one can get too emotional about any slide change in the system.
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 02:13:40 PM
My opinion is, crypto have a true future and it will be bright i think. And i also truly believe in cryptocurrency. Crypto will grow up very soon and all the best for crypto,,,,,,,,,,
Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
There are many good projects out there, teams that are trying to change the world and solve everlasting problems. So I believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Now there are a lot of opportunities to earn on the crypto currency, but all the ways are not as simple and safe as it seems. Assess the risks and opportunities. And remember: the safest thing, as one famous character said, is to keep money in a savings bank! Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
Giving away free money for those who participated in crypto, won't you believe in it then? Such a stupid question. Numerous numbers of participants and traders in crypto, is it still a lie to you?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 21, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Even if people are in it only for the money, being a part of crypto, and learning about all the upcoming projects with unique visions, cant help but make believers of everyone in the crypto world. Because it is the harbinger of the changing faces of familiar work definitions, not a stagnant cesspool.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
Yes I really truly believe in cryptocurrencies that's why I'm here still learning a lot from other people. Since I started cryptocurrencies I've been obsessed on it I want to learn everything on especially on blockchain technology and I'm so happy about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

it is not very difficult to answer this question. Anyone who knows the crypto money world and invests in this bazaar is believed to believe in cryptocracy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
yes, I do honestly believe that blockchain and crypto technologies will be innovations in everyday life. There are already areas which use these technologies. Long time ago we used paper to recover and send data and now we use pc to do it, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 21, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. In future
Cryptocurrency is must like other countries. Our business will be depends on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 85
February 21, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
I do believe in crypto currency , investing  exchange  and profitable. May be someday it help me to become rich. Just be patience and step by step  reach your goal.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 21, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I think that cryptocurrencies have excellent chances of application in use at least because at present the Central Bank of China has begun to be in their use actively interested. And as they say: "nature abhors a vacuum". If one of giants in the person of China is interested, then is clear, as Russia with the USA long ago densely keep this subject under control. Other question how to make economically independent such currency? She for this purpose was also made "to untie" from dollar, euro, ruble, etc. Therefore, it seems to me that the future nevertheless behind precious metals. What was created by the nature - eternally anyway.
Activity: 181
February 21, 2018, 12:23:46 PM
yes I strongly believe in crypto since I decided to join in it, I'm sure many people are thinking the same with me that crypto is a promising investment place for the future
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
I think that it is necessary to believe in this, because so many people say that the entire financial system will soon end, and I think that a new crypto-financial system will replace the old financial system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 21, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
Yes, I have full faith in crypto currencies so i am here and i know the power of it in near future. It will change the life of many people and it will create history. It is just beginning and slowly it is spreading to new peoples.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I truly believe in crypto world and I'm investing an important amount of money in it because I think that blockchain is really an innovative way to do lots of things...
Activity: 308
February 21, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Yeah I truly believed in Cryptocurrency as the world started embrace it. It is the best way to increase our profit with ease. If you have no capital in investment, you can make bounty campaign that you can earn money. If you have a capital, then you can join investment or trading in the market with some altcoins that have a good reputation or potential to grow faster. I thought so, everybody wants to be profitable without working it physically, just clicking the button for a better life.
Jump to: