Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 163. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
February 21, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
I am not a fortune teller but I strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrency, in the future cryptocurrency will be used by many people Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
I think that you do not need to strongly believe in it. Crypto currency is a fickle thing. It is not necessary to rely entirely on it. In addition, it is possible that it can be banned everywhere
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 07:07:31 AM
Why should you be in this forum at the first instance if you have no believe in Cryptocurrency at the initial stage? The most interesting thing is the Block chain technology advent from the genesis of Bitcoin, which of course is taking Bitcoin to the next level, no matter how hard its short comings[negative news around the world] could be.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 07:04:39 AM
YES I'm believe in cryptocurrency and i want to learning more about new technology.
and cryptocurrency give me opportunity to make money.
Activity: 532
February 21, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
I truly believe in blockchain but have some doubts about its usage in currency, more like practical issues. But in the end, their usage is inevitable with some regulations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
I'm not that I do not believe in cryptocurrencies and the fact that the future is behind them. I just do not care. Now I speculate them, and accumulate them, in the future I will probably use.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
I believe crypto Because cryptocurrency help a lot of people, especially us with our lives better in a good way with faster profits,
And I believe crypto is also getting bigger in the future, Because the aspect of the current user is increasing every day.
Activity: 42
February 21, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
you don't just invest in projects you "like" oyu should do your research.

i think that a lot of believers own a lot of BTC or ETH so i think that believing it and making money can go hand in hand.

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
February 21, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, most people invest only because of quick return in their money. But many are also considering the technology they are in. They want to know and learn about how the project will go, how will it is going to launch in the market, the team, the coin supply and how long will it launch.
Activity: 432
February 21, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. Because it has changed my life a little bit. It's just that it's not a way to make Money within short periods of time
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
I think that many originally came to the crypt because of making money. I also thought at first about earnings. And eventually I got involved. And now I'm interested not only in earnings. I became interested in other issues, as well, about the crypt.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 21, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
Yes of course cryptocurrency have a big role in my life now. I gives me some extra income for my daily expenses. Cryptocurrency have a big potential to change one's life and some people have proven it already. I hope this changes my life a lot too and be sucessful in the future on it.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
Not truly, but I still choose to invest in cryptocurrency, simply because this investment choice can help me earn profit (not to say it's a huge profit). Cryptocurrency has pros and cons, the point is that you have to take advantage of its potentials, for example its convenience and rapidity in paying and be aware of its risks (of course, high risk - high return).

Actually, some people believe it will be the future of currency, but I dont really think so Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes totally agree, it is not way to became rich in the shot period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 08:56:41 PM
Personally I believe in blockchain and yes in cryptocurrency too. However, I deject the decentralized projects like $XRP (Ripple) as they are against the vision of crypto. I strongly believe in the tech and I believe in seeing crypto as the future of market and money.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
Yes I believe, but still, it depends on what path you'll take. We know that there are people who got successful because of cryptocurrencies, some got broke too. Life is about taking risks and chances. If you're just going to sit still and do nothing, what will happen to you? Same goes with investing in cryptocurrencies, if you want your investments to grow, you must be willing to take risks. Also, if your investments didn't meet your expected profit then never give up and hodl on.
Activity: 322
February 20, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

Ues i believe in cryptos even if they are know falling apart because that is just a part of them being a crypto, they are volatile they can either goes up or down. And besides they have doing that for a long time so i am used to those down fall and i have gain a lot of patience to hold them for a long time and wait for them to rise back again which they always do. So i believe in them because if i dont i will never gain money.
Activity: 645
February 20, 2018, 08:31:00 PM
I truly believe cryptocurrencies can change a persons life for better or worse.  There are many opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies.  However, there are also many scams that can leave you empty handed or in financial burden. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com
February 20, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
first time i heard cryptocurrecncy from my friend ignore it he explaining to me how much the importance of bitcoin, i do not believe i told him that's is impossible, i said i know have many transaction using the online internet to pay bills true banking credit line. until i need to resign my real job because i need to find another job with high salary because i can't sustain the needs of my family daily needs, until i remeber the crypto introduce with me of my friend, now in the help of crypto as my job specially day trade are gives better life for me what is the reason do not to beleieve cryptocurrency, this my short story why i'm always believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
February 20, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
Yes I truly believed in cryptocurrency because a lot of my relatives now are earning money or profit in btc I saw it in my eyes and they always treat me outside. So they are my influences now to get into it and I found it so easy because they guided me always all details here in crypto world and one thing I already received profits also that I'm using now for my everyday life.
Jump to: