Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 173. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
everyone has their own way of believing a thing, just like cryptocurrency but I agree with your statement about being patient, because all the changes and growth of cryptocurency takes time. Grin
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has proven to be beneficial. Bitcoin is very risky and a lot of negative news about bitcoin, and for that very in need of patience and always think positive. Panic is the main enemy that can keep you from success in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
February 10, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
If Bill gates, Zuckerberg and some financial top dogs believe in it! Who am I not to?
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
February 10, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Of course, in an ever increasingly digital world crypto has a place as much as websites do.  I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for adoption of a digital currency such as it.  This isn't some fad like beanie babies, crypto has real world use.
Activity: 92
February 10, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Yes I truly believe in the crypto currency,most people are invested in bitcoin and other crypto currency because they believe in blockchain technology that can change the world.and I believe in new technology such us Crypto currency what I see is crypto is a timely solution to the current trend of the economy we are in digital stage and we need digital currency to cater this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency because now the era is digital where people switch to using digital technology rather than manual. so in my opinion cryptocurrency will grow and will give benefit to every its user. If we dont believe in cryptocurrency then we will be outdated.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 10, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
The short answer is, yes. Blockchain is here to revolutionize the entire world. It is picking slowly but now almost 7 out of 10 people in developed countries know about it. There will be a day when fiat will get obsolete and crypto currencies will take over.
Activity: 448
February 10, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Stop deceiving yourself. Everyone wants to get rich quickly, if not get rich, at least to some extent improve their well-being. In order not to blame a few years later that I missed my chance. Today you can quickly earn with a stock of knowledge, in a few years everything will be exactly and to the crypto currency will be treated as usual real money.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
I believe crypto currencies are the future of financial/banking system. This is natural evolution of money.
I think being rich is only a bonus for us early adopters. We believe this since start, we should have some advantage at this point.
Activity: 45
February 10, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
i believe in crypto. crypto is future. if you are not an "hodler", most of you will lost your money at the end.

so, be patient and wait for the right time. you can not be a richman in two days
Activity: 161
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
February 10, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency because it change my life. Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin has change my perspective in life and also change the lives of my family. It is the best long term investment that can make you to nothing to millionaire if got lucky. By deciding and choosing a right project for your investment,it might give you a profit in no time.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
February 10, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do believe in it that I already spent a portions of my savings from my regular salary to invest and buy altcoins that I hold for the time being. I believe in the idea of cryptocurrencies and regardless of what time majority of the people says, I find cryptos very promising and profitable compared to most common investment options I encountered.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
This is not about any ONE single crypto it is the idea of blockchain and endless possibilities that make crypto what it is, BTC is and always will be the mother goose but so much is happening now.Continual media coverage helps push the investments, 2018 will IS the year  Cool
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Of course i truly believe not only in cryptocurrency but also in other related projects behind an Altcoin or ICO Smiley

I am one that follow this world since 2012 and year after year my dedition and beliving in this brings me to get working in a thing that i like it so much.

Cryptocurrency is the future present, i believe in the principles of integrity of the blockchain that have rivolutionized the modern cryptos transactions everyday, you can just see latest changes about the Bitcoin ( Bitcoin Lightning Network ) that implements new nodes in the traditional Bitcoin transactions to speed up very well.

There wil be more and more good changes in the future, just wait and see whats happen Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 09, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Yes of course. I wouldn't be into crypto if I didn't believe in its functionalities. Undoubtedly, most of us who are into crypto had the initial idea of earning big and getting rich in no time! This has actually materialized for some, but not for the majority. Hypocracy aside, why would I invest in something if I didn't want to earn profit, right? But as time passed, I have gained much more than the extra bucks in my pocket. These are the knowledge that I was fortunate to gain especially those from this forum. If your sole purpose is to earn money without gaining something significant in your brain.
I believe in cryptocurrency, but I only believe in Bitcoin and Ethereum and also other popular crypto. I am not believing in all crypto, especially some Altcoins who are new and just appeared in the market. I like something certain that can guarantee me to get profit. So yeah, I believe in Bitcoin. In this situation and condition, maybe a lot of people will think that this is the end of Bitcoin, and they will say that we should not invest in Bitcoin and crypto. But for people like me, this is a chance to collect Bitcoin as much as possible. I have been known Bitcoin for years. So I know exactly, that Bitcoin price will go up again.
Activity: 406
February 09, 2018, 07:30:54 PM
Most of cryptofollowers belive in usd. We are here because of greed. Maybe 5% are here for philosophical reasons, but even they looking for price.
Yes i am truly believe in cryptocurrency because there are so many cryptocurrecny that are very profitable and very legit and one of those cryptocurrency is the bitcoin many people are happy with bitcoin because bitcoin is helping a lot of people to earn many money.
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
Yes of course. I wouldn't be into crypto if I didn't believe in its functionalities. Undoubtedly, most of us who are into crypto had the initial idea of earning big and getting rich in no time! This has actually materialized for some, but not for the majority. Hypocracy aside, why would I invest in something if I didn't want to earn profit, right? But as time passed, I have gained much more than the extra bucks in my pocket. These are the knowledge that I was fortunate to gain especially those from this forum. If your sole purpose is to earn money without gaining something significant in your brain, that for me would make everything useless...
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.

Similar to you, I truly believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain methods. They will change the fundamenatals of the world very soon. They're all useful things when we look at their usage and applications.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
if I myself believe in crypto, because in the presence of my financial crypto and my economy it has improved on the results of the profits buying and selling currency from crypto
Activity: 135
February 09, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.
Jump to: