Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
The cryptocurrency world has been infiltrated b greed in the recent past and the number of true cryptocurrency believers ceased to exist, many people now see cryptocurrency purely as a money making opportunity, and invest not because the believe in the coins potential to solve a problem, but because they can make the most. Profits out if it. This is infact the reason as to why there  has been a considerable amount of panic. Sales when there is a slight drop in Crypto value
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
At the moment, I'm not disappointed in the crypto currency, but not without risks and difficulties, but it's everywhere, so for now ... and then we'll see
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies change the worldview and attitude to money of any user who has penetrated into the topic, even a hard skeptic, a starter and a critic. After all, thanks to the services of cryptocurrency comes a completely different view of money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I believe that cryptocurrencies in the future will have a great impact on the lives of many people, as well as cryptocurrencies will cost more than now, so I think that it is worth starting to engage in cryptocurrencies now.
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Really a nice explanation. I totally agree with you. As soon as people hear something bad, most of them panic instead of just staying cool and just sitting there for a while
Activity: 135
I believe that the reason for cryptocurrency is that the cryptocurrency that I invested in made me gain a lot. I think cryptocurrency can make people live a better life. So I will continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrency because if not I am not here today replying into this post. Before I step and join in this world I really know that this is too risky but believing and trust are best ingredients to success. Because for those who believe will find the true success and Seeing is not believing and believing is seeing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Now we can see how crypto is developing more and more and already at the state level are seriously concerned about the regulation of this sphere. Therefore, there is no need to doubt the potential of cryptocurrencies because over time their use will increase and at the same time the price of them will increase too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
of course we believe in crypto, and we also believe in investing in ICO projects, because for us it's also a good way we can get a lot of profit by waiting for higher prices, so we really get more profit.
Activity: 140
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency because it will be replace our local currency and future of crypto is bright. Various developing countries are already accepting cryptocurrency legally. I hope it will be most powerful currency of the world.
Activity: 146
I really believe in cryptocurrencies. And I have been investing in cryptocurrencies, especially this year, and I have invested a lot of cryptocurrencies this year. Because the cryptocurrency is very low this year.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
To be honest I'm still very doubtful about the future of crypto. But I tried to convince myself that for now crypto is good. Therefore I will believe in crypto (at least for now) and continue what I have done to crypto.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
I believe in the crypto currency, because we now have a digital age and the electronic currency is here to stay, it will take its place in the financial system of the world.
Activity: 165
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrencies. I believe that cryptocurrencies can bring me a better life. I will continue to buy some cryptocurrencies in today's market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires.
We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain.
Activity: 154
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency compared to other investment is way profitable. From what we experience brought by BTC many really see how much wealth cryptocurrency will give to us.
Activity: 54
i think a big part of the people who are investing in cryptos dont even know how it works. They dont nothing about the blockchain technology, and how great it is . Most of those who invest in cryptocurrency, they think first of all are getting rich quick and i believe in cryptocurrency because this technology is good to earn from nothing but most of the people who joined are poor people so Most people today trust in crypto even when there are scams  Grin
Activity: 180
yes indeed this new technology is still very doubtful of many people, but this makes people curious so come to try it and some people who succeed but many also failed
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
Obviously I truly belive in cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin.it's just not me many people belive in cryptocurrency.all cryptocurrency run based on blockchain technology.and at first bitcoin bring blockchain technology.Blockchain is the incredible innovation.So we truly belive in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 504
what you say is true, I also believe in cryptocurrency because this is a new technology that will help us in economic terms. if we are currently experiencing losses or losing most of our money, we should be more patient and start investing in a better ICO, saving up to the highest price will give us big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: