Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency, not only because it has been proven to make our lives easier and make more money. I truly believe that cryptocurrency can achieve even bigger heights on the coming years. As more and more people are adopting and engaging to crypto, it's clear that it will be a great part of our lives in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
This market is very interesting and it is possible to predict some situations but to make predictions on certain coins or their growth it seems to me to be wrong. Do you know some insider information then you can do analyzes
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It's true most people did not join crypto just because they love the technology. They are just trying to make money while crypto is profitable. Unfortunately it shadows the importance of the innovation blockchain tech can bring to our world. Because blockchain technology is the next big thing and it will have massive effect in our future but that doesn't change the fact we are living in a material world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This is commendable, but still most people are interested in cryptocurrencies in the hope of making money, although it is not strange. I think that cryptocurrencies have the potential and in the future perhaps cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat money, but first it is necessary to solve many more problems that surround cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Fiat is an old world currency, I can see crypto as the future, the world is adverse to quick change though so it might take a while but look at the coin industry, there are hundreds of coins - what happens if those are all for nothing? That would be a huge crash, I like to believe that there is no way crypto can truly fail. Corrections and prices may change but the coins aren't going away.
Activity: 93
I believe in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency has changed the world and innovate the technology. Even if the cryptocurrency is currently down, at the end of this, something good awaits.
Activity: 257
Yes, I believe that the crypto currency will really grow into something more important than it is now! I hope that in a few years people will really use the Crypto currency for the intended purpose and the price of the coins will be high because of the people's need!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
i believe that crypto have a lot of perspective in the future so i dont mind if everything falls to the deep. i try to invest as much as i can, cause we are on the edge of something good
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ?? They also have many other product like DIMX, DIMPAY, DEPOTWALLET and more…
Here is their Latest update with new whitepaper and detailed mid year report….

DIM ECOSYSTEM WHITEPAPER and MID YEAR REPORT
https://medium.com/welcome-…/dim-midyear-update-8c8235e7f61f

HYBSE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I believe in Cryptocurrency because it has made a lot of people rich. You just have to be patient because it takes a while for one to make a lot of money from crypto.
Activity: 269
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

that's right, I agree with you. I believe in the cryptocurrency. it is true that by way of investing we can get multiples that multiply, but it all takes process and we must be patient. although the market is down, but I always believe, it will be beautiful in time if the price will go back up high Smiley
copper member
Activity: 178
The cryptocurrency world has been infiltrated b greed in the recent past and the number of true cryptocurrency believers ceased to exist, many people now see cryptocurrency purely as a money making opportunity, and invest not because the believe in the coins potential to solve a problem, but because they can make the most. Profits out if it. This is infact the reason as to why there  has been a considerable amount of panic. Sales when there is a slight drop in Crypto value
This panic is governed. Exactly the same situation with the crypto currency was in 2014. This is a big manipulation. Therefore, nothing terrible happens in the market. I believe in crypto currency and so now I'm buying it!
Activity: 65
Well, actually I do believe in their blockchain technology. But I hate when people always talk about the market price and the rich quick thing. The Crypto ecosystem will be damaged because of scam project.
This system can not be damaged by scammers, they are everywhere and so far nothing is broken. And the money that they take from the market, only a penny. As for development, only the media can affect the market negatively.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Well, actually I do believe in their blockchain technology. But I hate when people always talk about the market price and the rich quick thing. The Crypto ecosystem will be damaged because of scam project.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
As far as bitcoin will exists, my beliefs on cryptocurrency will always be strong and will always remains. Being the king and the base currency of cryptoworld, there's no other reason why i am rooting my belief on bitcoin.
Activity: 224
I really believe in cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is the next step on the way of human development. blockchain technology today is a new round of data exchange. I think that at the moment most people are here for a big profit only. cryptocurrency is in demand and sooner or later it will become a progressive means of payment.
Activity: 202
I continue to believe in a promising future of the Crypto-currency, the technologies are very innovative and revolutionary. Not all projects will be successful, but there will be several that will make the world peaceful.
Activity: 98
I believe 200% in crypto if i don't the last dip is enough for non believe to quit it was a discouraging time and month both jan and feb those that doesn't have quitted the crypto space for the believers.
Activity: 85
Crypto currencies will change the future ways of payments
Activity: 336
for now. but nobody knows if I'll believe in her in six months. now there is a prospect, because the cryptocurrency is still popular . but how the market will behave is very difficult to predict
Pages:
Jump to: