Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 61. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
believe do not believe all that is lived is only for the side. we keep the original work in everyday life so that people do not suspect.
because do not know crypto will until when so do not adrift will this world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes! I will not be here if I do not believe to cryptocurrencies. I know that the cryptocurrencies will become our future money in the near future. There are now many companies and even banks that are now becoming interested to blockchain technology.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
I would like to agree with the author of this topic, but sometimes I lose my money very much. Did someone manage to get their money back from the project in which you believed and did not start selling coins at once?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yes.  but those who believe that cryptocurrencies can make them very rich in a few clicks are very much mistaken in my opinion
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
 Not only do I believe totally in crypto currency, I also believe that classical paper money will cease to exist in the next 5-10 years
Activity: 383
I believe in cryptocurrencies. and also I know that it is impossible to become rich in a few minutes at the moment, I'm just sure of it
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I really believe very seriously that crypto-currencies and blockchain will be able to change our lives for the better as soon as these technologies are really accepted by the states of different countries, in this case we will really be able to very much advance in life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
it is just a matter of time whole world will start accepting crypto.. what do you think what fiat is? do u still believe that all of that fiat out there is backed by the real gold ?  every new technology takes some time to be accepted by the public
Activity: 426
now is not the best time in the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that anyone is now making money just to sell, there is a need for strategy
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
yes, cryptocurrency is the one who gives me an opportunity that's the reason why I am here. I can learn and earn at the same time.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Yes of course. That's why I'm here working in Bitcoin. And I'm eagerly want to learn more about how crypto currencies work, so that I can know how to invest here and earn money. And I know in the future of crypto currency will have a bright future.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
We are already using other forms of virtual currencies/ payments, no reason to think that with such low transaction cost and anonymity, cryptos won't have the potential to grow. It is natural for people to desire to become rich in a short period of time, and I think it is ok since those who actually got rich probably put a lot of effort into the research of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Off course yes, If I don't then I won't be investing time, effort and an ample amount of money which should had go to my savings having the fact that a huge risk is involved. Cryptocurrency is a good investment for people who knows how to be patient and know how to be keen on current info coming that can affect future of coins.
Activity: 107
I believe in cryptocurrency and believe in people who are investing in digital money, cypto money, blockchain technology, and algorithms. this new technology I think is very innovative that will make people's lives easier and have a better future again. this technology is a solution that can change the world economy and money system.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 Of course I believe in Cryptocurrency as it is the future of our monetary system and we're lucky now that we're using it as early. And I believe that someday everyone will use it also as our fiat will be overtaken.
Big companies today are developing their own Blockchain as well to provide easier access to their products and all kinds of services.
Activity: 102
To be honest, cryptocurrency is an abstract thing for me. I can't understand it, I don't know the technology behind it. But this does not prevent me from believing it. I admire the power of technology. I believe cryptocurrencies will change our world.
Activity: 238
I believe in the crypto currency at 99.9%. I think that the crypto currency has a very great future, since they are better than the centralized currencies we are used to.
Activity: 142
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency will have great development prospects in the future, so I will continue to invest in it. I believe I can make more money in this market. I hope this market will develop better. I look forward to it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 5
Gamble Responsibly
of course,  and I also believed in Internet back in 1995-ish, I was right then, and i believe im right now Smiley
Activity: 49
Yes, if you like investing, I believe that cryptocurrency is a project you like very much because investing in cryptocurrency is a high-risk, high-return project. I think that investing in them and profiting from them will be something you would really like.
Pages:
Jump to: