Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 78. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrency but not for quick money making scheme. I know cryptocurrency offer best return than normal bank investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I believe in cryptocurrencies and think that our future money would be based on blockchain or other good thecnology. I don't know how it gonna happen but i'm wating too much.
Activity: 168
I believe in cryptocurrency in general. I like how some coins have technologies behind them that can somehow alter the world. what I dont like is some coins that is just trying to scam people and gives a very bad reputation to cryptocurrency. If you weigh it up there is more positives than negatives in my point of view
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I believe in cryptocurrency  because we need it. there are so many good projects that are coming out that would  really change our life .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency. Since I know the world crypto nearly all my time  I spend on trading and came to this forum. And what I do is very satisfactory and sufficient yield.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
My own person is very confident in the world of cryptocurrency is because of this cryptocurrency many things that can make me very satisfying in profit and can achieve our desire with sustenance in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 147
My answer is yes, of course i do believe in crypto currency because crypto currency make me what i am today and it never stop building my future for good, so i strongly believe in crypto currency. Crypto make things easy for me and I'm glad i get to know about it. Long live cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Mostly who believes that it will easily and quickly become rich in any business - he is deeply mistaken because in any matter, perseverance and knowledge are needed  Grin
Activity: 77
As long as it gives profit like Ambit Mining ICO: https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 78
Yes, I truly believe cyptocurrency  because in the future cryptocurrency will be future money and it is decentralized and digital currency. and we are moving into a digital world and it will be more popular in the  future. we can invest into cryptocurrency and make money.
Activity: 125
I certainly believed in cryptocurrencies. I got some rewards by investing in the encryption market, and I introduced the encryption market to my friend's family and encouraged them to participate.
Activity: 99
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires. We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain.
Activity: 43
I truly believe in blockchain. Because the global economy is gradually moving toward a cryptocurrency economy in the future. People can maximize their gains or profits and for me, it will helps me financially my demand.
Activity: 143
I am a crypto currency enthusiast and I believe in them. The digital world has come and crypto currency in real world is coming. Banks are trying to stop them, but I will let you know that nothing gonna stop them.
Activity: 280
I believe with cryptocurrency, moreover now crypto is growing very rapidly, the increase is very sharp. There is already a lot of concrete evidence from users of crypto, so in my opinion, there is no more doubt. But with crypto, we really need to be able to control our emotions, extend insight into crypto, and continue to think logically so as not to be easily swayed by the circumstances that exist in the crypto. Always apply patience within each of us, and enjoying every process that goes through is the best way to get to the goal of investing in crypto.
Activity: 164
I certainly believed in the encryption market, and I got some returns by investing in cryptocurrencies, which made me have to believe it. And I will always invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 9
I believe with this crypto. Where we can make money by investing through the online world. We can also make money by joining trading. But if you want to get good results, we must be patient in crypto. Because we can not predict the things that might happen in this crypto.
Activity: 66
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency. I believe in the technology. I believe that crypto is the future of mankind. Banking system will change forever. And lately there are so many good projects that are coming out that would help to shape our future.
Activity: 110
Early acquaintance with Cryptocurrency, I had time to doubt that Crypto was able to make people successful because of it. but after seeing, some people who have long been involved in Cryptocurrency and success, make my belief in cryptocurrency stronger. and I'm sure, Cryotocurrency will change the world. and I will Succeed therefore, but not now. maybe next year, I just can succeed because of this Cryptocurrency. Keep the spirit!.
Activity: 58
I totally believe in cryptocurrency because this technology is good to get profit from nothing, most of the people who joined are becoming rich. I think they can bering me more money so I will try to buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: