Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 79. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
That's good advice. It's hard not to lose the confidence of a good project, if they don't do anything, and there's no significant success. I want to hear good news about marketing and real results.
Activity: 134
Of course, I think the two are to be at the same time. Only good projects can make us earn enough money. And my friends with me are all engaged in this industry, and I believe it will bring us wealth.
Activity: 169
I believe in cryptocurrency because I have been rewarded by investing in the encryption market so I have to believe it. And I also let my family and friends join the world of encryption...
Activity: 95
Yes, I do believe in the cryptocurrency, because I think it is the future of many people in the world. There are a lot of great projects out there, and they show people that blockchain technology is a great technology! The technology that subverts the entire financial system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
ou truly believe in cryptocurrency because I belive in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologys. I think this is future
Cryptocurrency is actively monitored by the state. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain system are very necessary for countries to rise to a new level. Just imagine when there will be a transparent exit cryptocurrency in Fiat and back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I believe blockchain technology. Bitcoin shows us that currency is possible with blockchain. Bitcoin needs to be faster. May be one of the altcoins will survive. But I think the crypto currency will continue
Activity: 82
Sure, I know. My monetary conditions have changed because the cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to make money. I've been in bitcoin for the last three years and now I'm a millionaire. I urge anyone to put money into bitcoins.
Activity: 126
I certainly believe that cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies, are a new technology that can bring convenience to people's lives and can also bring benefits to people. I once gained some returns by investing in the encryption market. Until now, I will continue to invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
ou truly believe in cryptocurrency because I belive in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologys. I think this is future
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, probably not in here replying to this post. Frankly speaking, at first I have so many doubts about it but when I heard, familiarized myself and learned from those people who have enough experience and knowledge about it, I found it cool and a good place to invest.
Activity: 228
I am a crypto currency and Forex trader although before I work with forest trading but now a days I am start crypto currency trading so I am always believe in crypto currency. Some people don't know about crypto currency and they don't have a any idea with crypto currency but those people sometime told he don't believe in crypto currency because I think those people don’t  know and they don't have any knowledge about crypto currency so they can't trust with crypto currency. I am always suggest my friends and family to start crypto currency because it has a bright future for everyone.
Activity: 434
I didn’t believe it when I first knew the cryptocurrency. I think it might be a new situation of MLM, but when I understand it further, I think cryptocurrency is a new economic model that can Change people's lives.
Activity: 153
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrency and I invest in promising coins.
Activity: 331
StartFi
I believe that most of them will fall actually and a few will change the world. Lack of utility will kick in the near future with dozens of ICOs coming every week.
I don't think so my friend, because they're all the digital money and they will stay together , if there is something wrong with one of them, the others will be effected so much and it could turn into the disappear of the whole crypto market.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
I believe that most of them will fall actually and a few will change the world. Lack of utility will kick in the near future with dozens of ICOs coming every week.
Yeah my friend, nothing weird to this situation at all because it was like the natural selection, things with a better features will stay alive and the worse will be remove to make the future becoming better for this world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Activity: 215
When an ordinary consumer experiences all the advantages of decentralization on their own experience, the popularity of blocking technologies will increase significantly. For popularity will follow demand, for demand - price increases...
Activity: 64
I believe that cryptos will be the newest way of transactions in financial market in the near future. But nowadays, most investors buying coins just want to earn by the difference of price while it requires always to study and analyse before determining.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, I am impressed with the technology and that's what keeps me involved with it. I believe that cryptocurrencies/blockchain are here to stay and we will see the transformation of the multiple sectors with this technology. We are still in the beta phase and things will evolve down the road and we will see less FUD, FOMO in the market. However, there are many obstacles in the journey and we have a long way to go.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrencies are well developed for now. And their future is prominent too.  Much more important thing it is that crypto now at the very beginning of its development and it will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: