Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 11. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I don't trust celebrities that endorse projects or ico because most of them have been paid to do so, and even the ones that are not paid, a lot don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, so they are just endorsing based on what they feel and not due to proper research.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
no, even I don't believe in observers or someone who is a crypto expert. I would rather see something that happened in the market and news about the development of crypto, after that I made a personal analysis.

in my opinion what they say isn't all right
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
I would not want to trust them because they already have the wealth to not spend crypto with anyone..
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

In the true to say, any celebrity endorsing any project is simply doing that for either payment or some partnership, I can only trust such project if the celebrity invest on it.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I try not to listen to such people. There are certainly individuals whose opinion is important to me. Take as an example even my countryman Vitaly Buterin. In principle, you can listen to the opinions of people who have created top projects and are now in the top ten by CMC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Of course, participation in celebrity advertising increases the credibility of a particular project. But this criterion should not be the only one when choosing a suitable project. For successful investments, it is necessary to study information about the project, its development strategy and availability of the finished product.
It is impossible to underestimate so those who are interested in cryptocurrency. They have no idols to worship. If Stethem buys tokens then this is his choice. my choice I make myself)
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Actually, they are just earning money by representing the crypto currencies. But on the other hand, it is great for the whole crypto space, because stars have a huge audience and it will help to spread the world about crypto and maybe to attract the new investors.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
No, to me celebrities who came out to support electronic money or a penny, I thought they were all meant. Maybe they are fomo for any penny, so that will help that coin grow faster because celebrities trust and use them.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
definitely no
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
No, it is better not to join companies where prominent personalities act as advisors. Nothing good will come of it. This is a marketing move to collect extra money. In my memory there are no working projects that were used for promotional purposes of stars.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think celebrities get paid to advertise and have to rely on their wits. Do not draw conclusions because some star said that it's cool.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Now I trust more to celebrities who are criticizing cryptocurrencies. Such people are more rational not emotional, without any desire to promote and make an advertisement. That's what I think about it.
No, I do not trust ... Because basically they propagandize what they need or what they are paid for!
Activity: 255

Of course, participation in celebrity advertising increases the credibility of a particular project. But this criterion should not be the only one when choosing a suitable project. For successful investments, it is necessary to study information about the project, its development strategy and availability of the finished product.
Merit: 100

First of all I rely on my own mind and my own experience. I don't listen opinions others. Especially celebrities! This is not the way we should make our decisions where to put our money looking for the best results.
Activity: 320
They are the same people as we are and also have the right to invest. I don't think we should rely on their opinions. When you invest it does not matter whether you are popular or not, in the crypto-currency world everyone is equal
Activity: 336

For me it's true and legit for getting them a advertisement for lot's of celebrities promoting an ICO to know it some people's idol for their artist.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I like that because advertisement is always advertisement. Celebrities can reach millions of people.
I am personally runing away from icos which shilling by one of celebrities. But in for general market
if celebrities shilling crypto currencies it is surely positive marketing from us.
Activity: 268
I am only interested in my conclusions and ways of earning. I do not see any point in looking back at popular people because it is not necessary when investing. The main thing is what I am capable of, projects and coins that I choose. The rest doesn't matter
Activity: 406

No not really, I have been a part of one crpyto related project that has been endorsed by a famous football player, and of course I thought wow when he is a part of it, project must be great, but it didn't really turn up that great at the end. Project is slowly faling, and real shady side of project is starting to show up.

Plus, celebrities mainly do it just because of money, I don't really think they got some knowledgement in project and what it is trying to bring to community, so it just ends up like another marketing scheme just to get more people involved in project.
Pages:
Jump to: