Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 12. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I would not trust anyone. Now any rating can be bought for money. Trust only yourself and anyone else. Draw conclusions and make decisions yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I dont trust such promoting from a VIP. That is paid publicizing simply like other promoting and I dont trust this promoting either. Publicizing in every case simply needs to rouse me to purchase and says nothing in regards to whether an item is great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
I can say that its one of the best strategy to endorse cryptocurrencies. But I dont trust them , what if they dont know about it? Isnt it kinda bad? I dont know if you agree with me but this is my opinion regarding this one. I hope it encourage anyone to join and invest in crypto.
Activity: 434
Very business have a market strategy,so using celebrities is also one way of promoting the cryptocurrency market.So I don't think is a cause to fear all is business
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
for marketing maybe it works. the developer will take any marketing strategy to reach out more investor and the trust. but the project depends on the core team.
Activity: 243
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
trust , im not sure, but i like ico project that hire celebrities to endorse celebrity endorsers, it just mean they have the budget and willingness for their project to push through success. and these projects would hype thats why it is good to invest for a chance to have a possible high profit.
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
Personally I trust.Since there is no specific person or firm that is responsible for cryptocurrencies,the openness of the intentions of many celebrities is beyond doubt.It is very pleasing.Because many people follow the life of celebrities and their spoken phrases.That is, by and large, a celebrity is a cool marketing move to promote any product.(in our case, cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe in Celebrities who support Cryptocurrency, because I've seen for myself Celebrities register at exchanges in my country, they invest a lot of their money in investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. With that means, the celebrity believes in Bitcoin, that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency has a good future.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
Not everyone, but I usually trust only those celebrities who have already had experience in creating cryptocurrencies and successful promotion. For example, the Creator of EOS has already shown that he can promote his cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
If celebrity names are published in articles on the site - I do not believe it. Most likely this is a fake. Many people with knowledge are not up to cryptocurrency. They are not interested in such things in principle.
Activity: 490
For me, the presence of celebrities in projects is always a sign that you need to be very attentive to the study of the project. This does not always mean that the project is trying to artificially create a stir, but still not every project that media people are promoting deserves your attention.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
They are just earning cash for living. I am sure, that the most of them are simply get paid for doing this, without any idea, what blockchain is. But it is great, because such celebrities have a huge audience, that could join crypto currencies world.
Activity: 462
No way! Celebrities promoting tokens are making it for money and they use their popularity to make people buying tokens, so I don't believe in this kind of promotion.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
not really they just endorse and they got paid. I think they dont know that crypto did really exist  Wink Wink
I agree in your opinion and I think they only endorsed cryptocurrency cause I know if celebrities endorsed one product the people believe. Celebrities endorsed cryptocurrency because they got paid.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
if in the past maybe I still believe, but if now it's not anymore. the reason is clearly they are paid so the statement that they say will never be subjective
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725

Great idea to use celebrity to endorse and advertise cryptocurrency to promote the importance as currency, but how and who pay for them to promote cryptocurrency in the national television.
Last year I saw a celebrity advertising an ICO project, CENTRA, which was advertised by boxer Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. and with advertisers from a celebrity is very positive for an ICO project and also the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
No, I never believed them. To be honest, they are whales in the Crypto market. The words they say are meaningful for them. If they advise us to buy Bitcoin now, journalists will cover it everywhere and many will believe it. They will buy more bitcoins as Bitcoin prices increase, then the whale itself will sell Bitcoin at high prices. All is strategic.
In my view I always do what is in my mind. I don’t see here and there because the world is full of scams and frauds and I don’t believe any of them. Celebrities are of no value for me in my choice, although I like many celebrities but I will not what they do. I will do only what I want to do. For me bitcoin is the final choice for my investment. I don’t want to waste my money in Altcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Great idea to use celebrity to endorse and advertise cryptocurrency to promote the importance as currency, but how and who pay for them to promote cryptocurrency in the national television.
Activity: 476
Haha I trust that as much as celebrities sponsoring makeup, or celebrities sponsoring beverages, it may be that your favorite celebrity supports something and that catches your attention, that spark of curiosity is totally valid, the problem comes when you blindly buy something that a company sells to you just because it says it is supposedly the favorite of your top celebrity, when probably they don't even use that brand.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If celebrities support electronic money then I believe electronic money will become more popular. Celebrities are very much interested, whatever their interests are also interested in the media. Should they invest in electronic money will be a great advantage for the development of this currency.
Pages:
Jump to: