Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 6. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I hate such celebrities, because all of their activities make people take wrong decisions. You know, you can invest in wrong coin, like Centra promoted by Floyd .
That is something should be prohibited by SEC
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
which field is this celebrity? if he is very successful in the encryption industry. we can seriously refer to the opinions of celebrities. if this celebrity is not in the encryption industry. i won't care about it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
Well still they have been paid to do such that thing, celebrity thinks about the money not the project because they have been paid a lot for sure, so it's better to do research rather than believing celebrity words, they not guarantee you to get great gain from that project, they only do to get more investor

That's right, most of them receive money to advertise projects, and investors see it as a belief that they trust to invest their money in such a project. Because they think celebrities will not because of little money that advertises for scam projects
have u ever heard centra token? its be scamm although its projects endorse celebrities too.there is no guarantee projects will not be scamm.they used to attract new investors.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Well still they have been paid to do such that thing, celebrity thinks about the money not the project because they have been paid a lot for sure, so it's better to do research rather than believing celebrity words, they not guarantee you to get great gain from that project, they only do to get more investor

That's right, most of them receive money to advertise projects, and investors see it as a belief that they trust to invest their money in such a project. Because they think celebrities will not because of little money that advertises for scam projects
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
- Agreed, celebrities got money from the developers of the project, so they always endorse cryptocurrencies, I even believe they don't understand too much about crypto, what they have is just a reputation and do not have any specialized knowledge about crypto. And of course, I think we should not believe in celebrities, they are just scarecrows to help projects attract more capital, instead of believing in them, we should believe and our knowledge will be better, if celebrities want to invest in crypto, they will not need to show us too much, investment is not shared, always done in secret
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
It is a good thing. It shows even the elite understand the massive potentials inherent in the industry. Also, with the massive followership they enjoy, celebrities giving out public backing to the technology will present the opportunity to hundreds of thousands of their fans out there, this will lead to a major boom in the industry as more people become aware leading to an influx of fresh funds and investments. There is already a project (gcox) developed to promote celebrities out there. This is huge!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
About an year ago, a well-known athlete advertised the project centra. We all know that in the end this project turned out to be a scam. Therefore, celebrities is not a sign of the success of the project.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Develov Project- Endorsed by Bollywood Celebrities
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092391.new#new
But i think there are no good idea regarding cryptocurrency.
They just endorsing it's one kinda of business part.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

Yes, I have some level of trust on some these celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because they endorse these cryptocurrencies and ICOs based on past experience, however few of them fake the endorsement, so we have to be diligent in choosing who to trust.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
No i don't trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies especially if they talk about investment in cryptocurrencies because in my personal opinions i always make analysis fundamental before making investment in cryptocurrencies. I don't like losing my money in cryptocurrencies so i will spend my time and my money to find more information about how to choose good instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies space.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
We know Celebrity who endorse anything even not true they will accept the contract.  But because we know cryptocurrency is legit and helpful to the people so we can trust to the celebrity who endrosing cryptocurrency because we experineced what happen here and that ks good for us because they helping us to rise the market more celebrity to endorse crypto and better government.
Activity: 406

how can we even trust these non sense celebrities when they dont even know a thing about the ico or that project that they were promoting and advertising, all i can advise right now is for all of us to read the whitepaper  first before investing in an ico.
Activity: 296
Using celebrities for promoting crypto could help to become mainstream, but they have to be careful how they are promoting it and what they are promising, because it could have negative effect as well.
you are right, the influence of a public figure is very important to boost promotion. besides they have many loyal followers they also have a good market. not all public figures can promote crypto products, they need to know what they are promoting if they don't want to do something wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
In fact, i believe in the encryption technology itself. i have studied some coins supported by celebrities. most of the time, they are technically nothing special. they are just for operation, and they are money-bound in the short term. i will stay away from it.
Activity: 602
Using celebrities for promoting crypto could help to become mainstream, but they have to be careful how they are promoting it and what they are promising, because it could have negative effect as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
Celebrities endorsing a project does not guarantee the success of any project so I don't attach any importance to celebrities endorsing a project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I do not trust such moves, there are too many cases of scam even from the celebrity. Steven Seagal, for example, will now be suing for advertising a scam project.
Activity: 571
I do not trust celebrities or ordinary bloggers and storytellers about what will happen to the market or what ICO is worth investing in, as most often they say either about some topic that they paid for, or say obvious things.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
No I do not believe. This is stupid, because it is an ordinary advertisement designed for a mass society. I think you should understand this. All sorts of celebrities, loud titles, all this stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: