Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think it could be a consideration in choosing a good crypto as well. celebrities certainly have big names and when they choose the wrong crypto for endorsing their names are certainly also be ugly. However, it should be noted also the crypto because not everything can be trusted would be able to produce.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
There is nothing bad if celebrities endorse crypto projects, inasmuch as they know they are doing the right thing and not confusing or deceiving their fans.
I have seen projects of such nature and some of them succeeded.
This is more like a marketing strategy and reputation can be at stake. So those celebrities need to be careful on the type of project to endorse.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What people need to understand is that these so called celebrities are just doing their job, and most of them do not understand what they are promoting or endorsing, it is left in ones discretion to decide if the project is quality enough  and have a potential for growth and market adoption before you invest into
Activity: 644
No celebrity is an authority for me to invest in this or that project. Most often they do their work. But I'm definitely grateful them for the fact that they popularize and promote the phenomenon itself - the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do not trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because they just do their job and even don't know nothing about the project they promote.

I pay close attention to the critics of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I listen whose guys: Bill Gates, Buffet and some others. But despite a lot of criticism I believe in crypto, I keep my ETH coins and feel optimistic.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I do not trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because they just do their job and even don't know nothing about the project they promote.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Now few people are working to maintain a personal brand. People are ready to cheat anyone for a few spare coins. And star is no exception.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
if I knew them, surely I could answer your question. many possibilities, all depends on certain celebrities, maybe there are those who believe in crypto but I think most of them only advertise cryptocurrency so that there are many interested ones. even though they support crypto, I am sure that whatever they say is advertising.
Activity: 239
I do not really trust the artist who is promoting the project, except that in the project there are already many benefits offered and reasonable, then I will believe, I believe more if there are projects that work with large companies
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
It depends to you if you trust to celebrities who endorsing cryptocurrency.

But if you supporters of the cryptocurrency it is big help to us to promote cryptocurrency to other people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
All the people that really think that all those celebrities are seriously endorsing those cryptocurrencies, deserve to lose all their funds.

Seriously, there is no way to believe that.

It just remembers me of that spot in where Mayweather was promoting a "shitcoin" that is now a scam that went down by more than 80 percent, lmao.
Activity: 270
I won't trust endorsements for any products from celebrities, be it cryptocurrency or any other product. The whole point of endorsement is marketing their product and most probably the one who endorsed it was paid a hefty sum. We can't be so sure if the said endorser did really invest on the project at all. The only time I'd probably trust celebrity endorsements if he was really a well known cryptocurrency enthusiast (but of course this isn't still a guarantee on the worth of the project).
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
There are instances that celebrities photos are just a victims of photo grabber. Their picture are using by some people who intend to scam. Just be careful of patronizing those platforms like that. Lets assure that all informations and details exposed by them are legit. Do it by ourselves to investigate whether this is true by searching some details.
Activity: 266
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Well, usually if celebrities advertise a certain cryptocurrency or ico, then usually they are paid for this advertising and they have nothing to this project
copper member
Activity: 280
This used to have some level of influence and helps in fundamental analysis but recently it does not matter much any more, we have witnessed certain celebrity coins and endorsements that never held sway. Crypto traders and investors are more wiser now, endorsements can give you a certain pump but does not generally indicate the success of the coin on long run,their only benefit is just because of the large crowd an higher number of followers, but if project is shitty, it will only pump and dump afterwards
Activity: 134
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Celebrities certainly affect the minds and attractiveness of projects, but in my opinion it only looks attractive as a brilliant wrapper. You should take a closer look at the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Celebrities that is endorsing good coins will boost the coins price and demand gradually, but I am not trusting it. Since the celebrity also is being payed by the ico project. We must go straight to the coins whitepaper to know more about the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
That is good thing for crypto about increasing awareness but i dont trust any ico which using any celebrities. Because i think icos have to show their power with their whitepapers and codes. They shouldnt use any popular person for collecting money. But i feel happy when some popular guy share something about crypto in their twitter or instagram channels.
Activity: 392
This does not need to be trusted because the stars are paid for it, so if this project or coin falls or leaves the market, the stars do not risk their reputation but you lost money  Undecided
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Why not they have a wide audience, even if their followers are not into cryptocurrencies they will get interested in what their idols are promoting, but when it comes to the projected longevity I don't think celebrities can help, the development team is the one in charge here for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: