Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 13. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
it all depends on whether celebrities really support Crypto because there are also many who use celebrity popularity to benefit from ICO sales so if we find celebrities who join a project, we have to double check whether celebrities really join in fear they just use it for personal gain or fraud.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
It is impossible to tell that I do not trust those celebrities which advertize cryptocurrency. But also I do not take their advertizing as a basis when choosing the project.
Unless they have some kind of evidence that they are marketing a coin lol
Most celebrities don't need the money anyways.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
It is impossible to tell that I do not trust those celebrities which advertize cryptocurrency. But also I do not take their advertizing as a basis when choosing the project.
Activity: 434
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Nope I don't want to trust any celebrity who is endorsing crypto currencies specially if they don't have knowledge on what they are going to promote, they are just modeling the product without any idea what is that all about, so better to choose someone who has a strong knowledge regarding on crypto currency than trusting celebrities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I do not trust the statements of celebrities about cryptocurrency because there were many different statements and none came true
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
In general, celebrities are paid for it and this is a professional advertising. In some cases the celebrities are crypto
enthusiasts and they are promoting something they believe themselves and they are already involved in crypto.
There is nothing wrong in using celebrities is advertising crypto. It will help mass adoption. For example on the recent
Ripple conference Bill Clinton was one of the guests - the 42nd US president.(He is supportive for new technologies like blockhain)
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I would really like to hear some celebrities endorsing some coins. Celebrities are know for advertisements and surely they wont quickly accept endorsement for coins/tokens that could be harmful or much worse a fraud. Another thing is that it could really boost the investors of the coin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

I think it more be convincing if not just a plain celebrities but an business man investor is more trusted investor. Since cryptocurrency is more about finance it is more appropriate to see a business man trusting the cryptocurrency. It will be like a living evidence and their words are more convincing.
Activity: 238
I trust only if these people are famous as cryptocurrency investors. I wouldn't trust a regular singer who advertised coffee before.)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think the best option is to trust only yourself because you don't ever know the intentions of other people, even celebrities.
Activity: 30
no, i usually don't trust celebrities in this topic
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
I will not trust any celebrate claim or endorsement, but I will buy celebrity endorsed coin or ICO for the hype and speculative value. Most time, what generate interest for investor's involvement and coin success is usually the buzz surrounding a coin or ICO.
Activity: 458
What I believe is that if a project is worthwhile its necessary to use celebrities for promoting a coin
 Most of the ICOs that has been promoted by celebrities have turn out to perform woefully when they get listed on crypto exchange. A typical example is Stox and centra, both projects were promoted by celebrities and they are no where to be found today.
Activity: 223
The fact that an ico got the endorsement of some celebrity does not guarantee its success at the end of the day, to me, it is just a mere marketing strategy to caught the interest of investors. Trusting a project is based on the probability of its success and there are more important thing to look out for in a project than its celebrity endorsement.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

Believe it, believe it, but that trust is not complete, because sometimes celebrities convey something about crypto that is not by itself but they are only paid for all of that. so we don't believe completely, just believe that we will recover
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
I dont usually trust them even if they are celebrities. They just do what their manager says. We dont even know if they really know about crypto. But its nice to see that someone is endorsing and advertising about crypto because it helps a lot.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
It depends on the motive behind the endorsement, If the celebrity is endorsing the coin because of the love for the coin and not for gain then I will trust it, but if the endorsement is a paid endorsement then I might not be trusting the coin, we have seen in the past how some celebrities were used to endorse some coins and the coins later turn bad, so most of them do so for their personal interest and what they are going to gain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that celebrities who advertise a project do not quite understand what they are doing and what they are advertising, because in order to speak in the cryptocurrency world you need to understand what you are saying.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
I do not invest in a particular project just because it is advertised by celebrities. It should be understood that most of the invited celebrities simply do not know anything about the specifics of crypto. They are invited in most cases only for advertising and promotion of a particular project.
Activity: 31
i think this work as promotion
Pages:
Jump to: