Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 9. (Read 21797 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
There is nothing wrong in it, it is just part of promotional strategies. Whoever want to invest in such just need to do proper research on such project not minding the endorsement, because that is just meant to attract?
I have come across quite a number of projects endorsed by celebrities and some of them are still good projects with good foresight and might succeed even if not endorsed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
No, buf for other people are trusting . But depends on the cryptocurrency they endorse if it's legit and if it's potential for sure you will convince. Celebrities are used to get more investor because they are famous and once they have fans see their Idols which is celebrity they will invest
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think celebrities will not publish their decisions in support of cryptocurrency. That was due to the presence of crypto who still did not get a good response from our government. Especially with celebrity status that is easily known to the public, so he must be able to maintain his confidentiality in joining crypto. Some celebrities may also have joined Crypto, considering that crypto technology is already known to more people in my country.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I would treat a celebrity endorsement as a negative. It has been my experience that when a project goes out to seek celebrity endorsements that project almost always ends up being a scam. I look for endorsement by knowledgeable and successful people within the cryptocurrency industry, not athletes or movie stars who know nothing and are just there to attract unknowledgeable investors into parting with their money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I think that all blockchain projects supported by celebrities are scams because they pay money or tokens to celebrities for advertising the project but the real good project does not need advertising. Bitcoin have no marketing but it's #1 crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
They are paid people who are promoting the product they are paid for so bottomline, i don't trust any celebrity related endorsements. I know that some of them different but %99 of them is not knowing what they are promoting.

Yes, most celebrities only endorse, but I'm sure at least he knows what products and advantages etc. about the product because there will be an introduction first, and I have seen celebrities in my country several times promoting crypto even though I'm not sure they are endorsed and only paid to promote it several times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

You can actually just join the hype for profit. I personally do not trust celebrities endorsing crypto since most of them are just paid to promote. It still depends of you think the project is realistic and will bring you good profit in the long-run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
They are paid people who are promoting the product they are paid for so bottomline, i don't trust any celebrity related endorsements. I know that some of them different but %99 of them is not knowing what they are promoting.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is just another job for celebrities, the even didn't know what are they talking about. It's a simple commercial.
Activity: 625

They just do their job. This is an advertisement. But I know one thing. If the company has enough money to connect a celebrity to the project. Maybe everything will be fine.
Activity: 322
no. and i am pretty sure that the celebrities ain't even gonna care if their fans got scammed by any cryptocurrencies they've endorsed.
Activity: 392
How you can believe in it, any understanding person understands that this is all paid for and the truth is not there, so it makes no sense to invest in such  Cool
Activity: 434
Not. All of them are paid and it's the traditional adertising but in crypto. The project pay some celebrity about nice review. It's all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I completely trust celebrities who support cryptocurrency. Maybe they do it primarily for PR, but I think that in their wallets there are still some popular coins
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Yes that’s a great idea because with the help of celebrities many people will get to know some projects and also it will give them trust when the see celebrities talking about the projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
I do not trust celebrities endorsing coins because I feel like they are using the celebrities to get people to invest in their coin when they know that people the coin is not going to be able to draw in people by itself due to it being not being a good coin. I only invest in coins which I have researched and know its good instead of some kind of coin endorsed by some celebrity
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
I will not believe it. I will judge for myself, I don't want to trust anyone, because trusting others makes me lose a lot of money. I am now a lone wolf, I only believe in myself.
You alone in this market, you will quickly lose more. I'm sure of you all because I've been through, just like you are right now. Being active and working in groups will make you more profitable
Activity: 388
I will not believe it. I will judge for myself, I don't want to trust anyone, because trusting others makes me lose a lot of money. I am now a lone wolf, I only believe in myself.
Activity: 504
in my humble opinion, anything that is loudly endorsing is highly suspicious. the less attention something is dragging the better. i know we have an era of marketers who claim it is essential to make it loud. but it feels dodgy
The fact is that any information and PR action for any cryptocurrency and the drug can be a dual purpose. And celebrities have always supported any projects where it was beneficial for them. This applies not only cryptocurrency, but also policy.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
in my humble opinion, anything that is loudly endorsing is highly suspicious. the less attention something is dragging the better. i know we have an era of marketers who claim it is essential to make it loud. but it feels dodgy
Pages:
Jump to: