Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 16. (Read 21799 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I think one celebrity who endorse one cryptocurrency maybe classified as one form of advertisement. But let us be realistic on this aspect, celebrity really have an impact when they endorse one thing especially when this celebrity is respected and well-known. The credibility of the celebrity also has a great impact on users as well as for the investors. As for me, I will do my own research for that cryptocurrency before I will be supporting or investing it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
LOL. Don't trust celebrities, maybe some people are thinking celebrities are whales so a few crypto users want get profit too.
Any way just don't trust celebrities, if you don't understand technical analysis you can join whales party (pump) like John McAfee (old), or people have knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Usually celebrities are not very smart. Especially when it comes to athletes. They are used as media people in order to attract attention. And when they are no longer needed - their services are refused and then the price of the token goes to hell.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
It's an advertisement.
The celebrities gets paid to endorse and that does not reflect the personal involvement of them in the project.
Though you can deduct that any Cryptocurrency capable of paying celebrities to endorse are either a big project or a huge scam.
Smaller scams and smaller projects can't afford it.

I agree to this and will also like to say that we should give much importance and esteem to all this celebrities sayings and prediction about crypto. I think it's better to just allow things happen in their natural way.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Not really much since if it were about cryptocurrencies, I'm sure that celebrities don't know much than an average joe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Why should they trust them to do everything for the sake of money. If a person has more money, the more he wants. Last year many celebrities advertised scam projects or they knew what was going on. You should always entrust the current to yourself and develop the skills of analyzing a project in the ico stage and only then decide whether to invest or not. Sometimes you need to take risks then learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Celebrities are only good tools for advertising. They are paid to say something what may not be true. Do you remember Centra and who was in ther advisory board?- Yes, it was Mayweather  Cool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think they raise funds to make money and dump it on an exchange just like any other projects that are available on Coinmarketcap. Beware of some coins that has 0 Value with no real use cases. Just keep searching coins that has plenty of projects that has been built. Like Nem,Stratis, EOS,NEO
Activity: 499
This is just a way of getting more influential interm of advertisements of the project, Bitcoinus claimed they partnership with Christiano Ronaldo and till today, they are yet to get a good exchange to be listed after concluding their ICO goals, it's just an avenue for advertising, nothing more from celebrities.
copper member
Activity: 140
I think they are just using them as influencers to market crypto projects, nothing more. A celebrity marketing a project does not mean he or she has the right judgement about the project, he is just using his influence to entice people into it.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
No way! It is a big red flag for me, because most of celebrities don't know anything about crypto, so can I trust them?
Also I remember Floyd Mayweather promoted centra and now their CEO is imprisoned due to scam accusations!
Activity: 164
I don't believe in celebrities' views on cryptocurrencies. They all have their own positions. They can't be sure if they have private messages. I will observe the project myself.
Activity: 1022
handsome and cutie celebrity to tells of correct as finance of news and contents with message with customs of the crypto investment, but many artist and celebrities in indonesia have worse with their competence with the literacy on english language that those may leads to even worser as pupils in indonesia to waste money from their salary to put on wrong investment plan with the bitcoin finance.

they should learn as first of the better english.

as not to work with worse of customs/casuals as those communist evil in foreign country

also officers in indonesia in relative have with worse on english to learn business or deliver messages but prefers to depends together with those of poor kids to join communisms.

and they haunts us of handsome and cutie kids in indonesia...
also they have backup coverage of supports from peacock people

greeting for all artist and celebrities in the search page,
viva chesster aka mirgo1791
bandung indonesia

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
No, I never believed them. To be honest, they are whales in the Crypto market. The words they say are meaningful for them. If they advise us to buy Bitcoin now, journalists will cover it everywhere and many will believe it. They will buy more bitcoins as Bitcoin prices increase, then the whale itself will sell Bitcoin at high prices. All is strategic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I really believe that because now cryptocurrency is open to the public.
You can check everything here: https://gcox.com/
It is an cryptocurrency collected from famous people such as artists and sportsmen.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Most celebrities would say anything for money without even knowing what they are saying, so I would never invest in any cryptocurrencies that they endorse.  Do your own research as it will give you a better understanding of the projects.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Believe or not believe it depends on the track record of the celebrity during their career, I only see the good side of celebrities who are public figures and if they recommend crypto related to their work then the positive thing is that more people will know bitcoin, at least have heard what cryptocurrency is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

Some of the celebrities are just advertising without even a good knowledge about the cryptocurrency they are promoting so i prefer reading the whitepaper before investing.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Do not believe, because those who claim to be celebrities are coming for the dollar, not to believe in the future of btc. After all, encryption is very popular now. Make money to make them come here.
Activity: 490
I do not trust anyone, and even more so for people who are not connected with crypto-currencies. I believe that you can only trust someone who is good at something, not people who are far from it.
Pages:
Jump to: