Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 17. (Read 21799 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
i do not see such advertising as negative. it is just advertising like any other. surely there are people out there who feel appealed to and that is good for crypto
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because the project only wants to make that celebrities fans come to the show and they (the fans) only want to see their idols. it's not good for that project because the celebrities don't know deeply about cryptocurrency and it will make that project hard to grow. maybe it will be good if they can make a conference with the other people from the cryptocurrency community so they can meet with the other and talk more about the project. but we cannot tell them that is not work, maybe it's part of their strategy to introduce their project to the public and they hope that this will work and they can attract many investors to come to their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Everyone has the right to a soviet opinion, and everyone has the right to trust someone else's opinion. As for me, I draw conclusions based on my own analysis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Well I think celebrities can really be a good thing when endorsing cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of people interested in their lives so if they say something good about  cryptocurrencies then many would be curious in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Crypto currency advertising by well-known personalities is part of the marketing company, I would not trust it for one hundred percent. While there are no examples of good where it worked for sure.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Well, well, well, most of the celebrities are not actually familiar with crypto currency/bitcoin they just heard it. But the truth was they don't have any full knowledge and idea about it. They're just endorsing or promoting the crypto to get the attention of others to buy the coins on which they are endorsing it, then in the end or in return they will be given a reward for what they did advertisement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If trust in his character is probably not because I think it is not their field, but that does not mean to disparage either. But if trust in crypto that they promote can only. because certainly need a big capital to hire celebrities to become part of the crypto and this means they have a large allocation of crypto and target market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
not a single one to be frank. celebs paid to run marketing promo for the projects. not that they are the one who doing it.

its different story if celebs themselves is part of the project, or they themselves are investor of the project. like GCOX ACM.
Activity: 75
Although celebrity-supported projects are more reliable, we may just be co-operating, not celebrity's own coins. So I recommend investors to be cautious.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
For my point of view,  celebrities can be one of the most influential people who can endorse ICO but that doesn't necessarily mean they can be well trusted.  They are just paid to advertise.
Activity: 616
I'm sure that the fans of these people will no doubt believe their idol, but there are people like me who do not believe such a thing and they think with their own head, of course I do not believe, because these people do not understand what they are talking about.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I believe in this, it can be used as a good way if celebrities can be one of the factors that can be used to pump the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 168
I think that all these stunts from celebrities are made just for advertising this or that coin. I never trust them because it's most likely a lie.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I don't have trust in any celebrity endorsers who promotes ICO's,no matter how famous they are we cannot guarantee that the project they endorse is legit because the celebrities also want to earn money with their endorsement and they didn't care if the project is legit or scam.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I think it's a good celebrity endorsing cryptocurrency, but I'm sure the cost will be expensive to embrace stars with the aim of introducing and promoting their project to everyone
Actually sometime I don't  trust those celebrity to endorse cryptocurrency because they only advertise but they don't know what really it is. So its still better if you choose a crypto by your own than believing to others even its celebrity or popular people. Also some celebrity it doesn't mean they have crypto or they used it they are only way to increase or to convince many people to buy their endorse cryptocurrency.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Believe it or not, it also depends on the type of crypto supported by the celebrity. After seeing the endorsing, I will not immediately trust the crypto it endorses. I will research or research about the crypto. If the crypto is good, then I will believe but not fully believe. and if the crypto is not good I will immediately not believe the crypto.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, celebrities who favor electronic money are not located outside the channels, form the promotion of the project. Therefore, I am confident in the results of the analysis and evaluation of my projects and market. I just look at the other line of information as a reference no other thing.
Activity: 280
anyone who suggests crypto to me, I will not believe it directly, because before investing, I have a few things that must be considered to minimize risks such as fraud, scam, zero progress, etc.
Activity: 118

I don't personally  trust celebreties endorsing cryptocurrencies or even other product. Some of them are not genuinely care of what they endorse of what is the impact of other people as they are paid to do it. Unless it is their own will to do it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

In my own opinion, you should not trust celebrities who are endorsing cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people who are just desperate to earn money and use their name to promote or decrease the number of investors in the market, they are considered as the price manipulators of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: