Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 19. (Read 21842 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
I do not trust celebrities which do advertizing to cryptocurrency. They anyway have interest. Of course they I would think would not begin to do advertizing if at all did not believe in its growth. But nevertheless I better itself will check in information before purchase, than to trust someone.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
For me yes i trust celebreties endorsing. Because celebrity wont sacriface her/she name and if the celebrity try to scam using ico he can be arristed
Activity: 24
I do not really believe. When they don't have the benefits then they won't advertise. I'm always wary of the good things they say.
Activity: 196
no, I don't trust celebrities who support cryptocurrency. there were many different statements and so far none has been justified.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
The main mission of the celebrity invitation is advertising and attracting the attention of potential investors. Of course, to some extent this method works, it allows you to get money from investors. But in any case, one should not forget about the importance of an independent evaluation of a particular project, by studying its technology, the finished product and the development strategy.
Activity: 322
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, also noticed this trend - many projects invite celebrities to their team. But I believe that you do not need to be guided by this circumstance. Because the crypto market always assumes risks, no one can guarantee the success of a particular project. Therefore, you need to carefully choose the appropriate option, studying technology, the development team and documentation.
Activity: 70
They are just given a line what to say or a scene to act in endorsing a certain coin, basically, they don't have the full knowledge of what they are doing.
Activity: 357
Yes maybe i do trust those celebrities that endorse any cryptocurrencies but not all of them because we should also look into their project and its reliability not just because they are being promoted by those big celebrities and every part of the world because we should find how it will helps the crypro industry and how they will give a good feedback to have crypto currencies a good image for all people in the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I am not investing into crypto because a celebrity is involved. As a matter of fact, so many celebrities know nothing about cryptocurrency, so i cannot depend on their judgement for the coin to invest in. Even a project that had the support of one of the prominent people in the space, still failed, so why would i then total trusted i the project endorsed by a celebrity. There are even times that the team of such project might use fake identities.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Why not celebrity are had convincing power for the people believe their talent as an artist, in this idea bitcoin can introduce to the people what is the use and importance of bitcoin in this new era of technology being decentralized virtual cryptocurrency
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I am not sure in such a way, I am more confident with the promotion of using bounty campaign participants and also websites that are displayed in full, if you see the development of an attractive website, the tendency to believe in the project is higher, because all promotions are useless if the website and the development team not active
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
There are some famous people who really try to predict the emergence of new good projects, but most of the celebrities just make money on advertising.

That's what I'm thinking also. Let's accept the fact that most of the time, they are there to get their share of money.
But, if they really have vested interest, they will go beyond advertising the platform.
You will know that because they will support the project all throughout and not only during the launch or showing up on few occasions.
It's okay for them to represent such projects but I would trust only the genuine ones.
Activity: 37
If the project they are endorsing ends up failing then it could leave a bad image to them, so I think that they are not dumb to let their reputation risk that way, so I think they, or at least their advisors, now what they are doing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
We may somewhat believe on their promotions because still, popularity is power. Mayweather is one of the best example wherein he promoted a certain project and the outcome was surprising. Popularity is important for cryptos and if a celebrity would endorse a crypro, surely, it would be reflected to the popularity of that token as well as its market demand which would affevt itself for a long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We need everyone who is famous or consonant to support crypto money. However, the fame person  can damage  cryptocurrency market that is trying to use it for advertising purposes.
Activity: 112

I never believed in endorsements by celebrities, I thought they didn't really do everything they endorsed, so they only helped advertise so many people were interested and joined Crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
There are some famous people who really try to predict the emergence of new good projects, but most of the celebrities just make money on advertising.
Activity: 108
Celebrities inducing crytocurrencies is not trust but hype.
Most celebrities like to hype up Bitcoin and other coins then vanish after a couple of years lol.
Activity: 29
Celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies is no different than you announcing on your twitter feed about your latest find.

Celebrities may have more money than you, but it doesn't make them any less hungry for new experiences.

Also, you may notice the celebrities tend not to be A-list, or even B-list celebrities.  That's because those clowns are beholden to their masters in Hollywood, who ultimately are beholden to their masters in the banking complex.  As cryptocurrencies are a challenge to the status quo, you won't find their charges screaming about the next big thing.

And besides all that, there is no substitute for knowledge and experience.  And, when it comes to your own money, no one knows better what to do with it than you.

Most crypto veterans learned this very lesson at some point in their crypto-career; never take the opinion of someone else at face value.  You are just asking to be taken advantage of.

Following your heart, wisdom, and experience is the only way to success in the Wild, Wild West period of cryptocurrencies.

"Never take the opinion of someone else at face value". Thanks for this post, most people make this mistake alot, you have to make your own research before you make a decision.
Activity: 29
Most of the time I don't want to hear what these celebrities say, because most of the time they say things that affect the whole market too much.
So that's not a good thing.

I totally agree with you, most of the times, they say negative things and that is one of the reasons why the market is going down.
Pages:
Jump to: