Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 18. (Read 21799 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
no big effect because celebrities just promote it without any action at all, for example as one of the big investors in crypto itself so that it can help the crypto market at the pump again. promotion is just a promotion, and does not attract investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
I think it's a good celebrity endorsing cryptocurrency, but I'm sure the cost will be expensive to embrace stars with the aim of introducing and promoting their project to everyone
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
See, on bitcointalk no one likes people who do shilling. Celebrities are literally doing same, ie. shilling products because they are getting paid to do that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have never heard about this before. in my opinion, in this no crypto system endorse. There may be for some specific projects in ICO. but to coin it seems rare, and still I never find.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I am always convinced and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will survive and continue to improve, even though currently haters continue to campaign on crypto rejection but I am sure they will be silent because of the fact that cryptocurrencies cannot be stopped.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
There are many people who are also obsessed with their celebrity idols ,in sports , acting ,models ,so if this celebrities will be endorsing cryptocurrency there is great possibilities that the fans will be convinced through their endorsement of any cryptos especially bitcoin which is known now as popular crypto in the digital world.
Crypto does not need to be endorsed by the popular celebrities for you to believe on it. Successful businessman are the one who showed the trueness of it, that it really can change the life of someone when they take risk and study the market. Digital currency is becoming popular not because of the celebrities but we all see the benefits of having it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
As long as they are paid well, these influential celebrities won't care what it is all about. We've seen these mistakes happened like Centra that are now facing lawsuits.  Altcoins needs research to know it's a gem and not by using a gem which are the celebrities they used to attract investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Obviously no, I don't believe. Most of the time celebrities are used to promote a project by owner and they get paid. This is a common marketing strategy. We should keep away depending only such advertising endorsement and should research every interesting project with own strategy.

yeah right .  celebrities isnt the one that promotes the project but they are actually being paid by the owner of the project . it is still a good thing if we seen several advertisements about cryptos because that is only an indication or an evidence that cryptos are now being accepted and popularly known all over the globe . however right now , i dont see any crypto ads on the t.v or in the radio that is fully related to cryptos  .  
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
With the presence of this celebrities it add more confidence to everyone to pursue this business because of the impact with this popoular persons, but as what the other says that if this people had good intentions and bring more advertisement that can good for the business i think it is good, but as what other level i hope that as what we done first they done also, and the payment is equal no named level...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Obviously no, I don't believe. Most of the time celebrities are used to promote a project by owner and they get paid. This is a common marketing strategy. We should keep away depending only such advertising endorsement and should research every interesting project with own strategy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
There are many people who are also obsessed with their celebrity idols ,in sports , acting ,models ,so if this celebrities will be endorsing cryptocurrency there is great possibilities that the fans will be convinced through their endorsement of any cryptos especially bitcoin which is known now as popular crypto in the digital world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Most of the celebrities making an endorsement on the ico has no possible knowledge, no offense, but as I have seen, many celebrities are just making an endorsement and just getting paid, not to the point that they use it on their lifestyle.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
for me it is like any other advertising and advertising i do not trust. that is why it is nothing special for me when a celebrities promotes a coin. certainly he was paid for it and therefore the advertising from my point of view is not worth much.
Activity: 82
Once more, endorsing the celebrities for the ICOs is part of the promotion media. The developer and the team will do everything to promote their ICO projects. It is in order to invite many investors to trust their ICO. However, I think it is not only based on the celebrities endorsement. We must also analyze the other factors such as their WP, Team, concept, channel, and other things required.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it depends, if the celebrity has any background about crypto, maybe I might trust the project. but if the celebrity is just a celebrity which is very popular without any real knowledge about crypto, I wont spend my time with it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
if that's true, I certainly believe, because it's not just celebrities who support crypto, because there is a lot of evidence that can be seen clearly if crypto doesn't have to be convinced by anyone.
I don't think it has too much effect with all the news.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
You should never trust a celebrity endorsing a cryptocurrency, in fact when I see that instead of the desire to invest in the project I see the project with even more suspicious eyes, because they are spending money and hiring a celebrity to endorse them when they could have used that money to develop something at least an early version of what they're trying to create but instead they choose marketing over development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

For me, I dont really matter even who they are celebrities endorsing in such a token. I'll be directly search with my own, If I want to invest in that token too.Thus, if I convinced to its whitepaper and to its platform, so I will invest.
Activity: 31
Unless that celebrity is named Vitalik, then no way. What does a celebrity know about crypto?
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
No, we all know some of them got paid for endorsing  an ICO. Its better to do your own research, Paris Hilton once endorse an ICO and nothing happen to that alts actually.
Pages:
Jump to: