Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 21797 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency is basically an advertising and awareness scheme. It has nothing to do with the nature of the project. It only shows that project has a huge budget and are devoting a substantial amount of celebrity campaigns. I personally believe that even a scam project can secure the service of a celebrity to ensure popularity of the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
In matters of investment in various projects of my personal savings, I do not completely trust any other opinion, until I myself conduct my own research. I know that celebrities are involved in advertising support for projects, even without delving into the very essence of these projects. Moreover, they do not bear any responsibility for the further result.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't believe celebrities support cryptocurrencies. Because they only want to make more money from this market to support a project.Even some people don’t know what the project will do in the future to support it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
A perfect lie, which is structured to us from televisions, because it is these celebrities who today have real situations in which they took part in the end just trying not to remember this. Because they just do not understand what they advertise.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Using celebrities in every advertisement is still the best option to attract people. But if we are really an analytic person, we should carefully study the project and all aspects about it before we invest in cryptocurrency. One of the most important thing to remember are not the advertisers but the team behind the project and all their qualifications.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I don’t really trust celebrities, because they do what is profitable for them, but they have a lot of money and can afford to lose a large amount, so I try to figure it out myself!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
celebrities, endorse crypto currencies. it will not have much effect on the price of crypto currencies in the market. because traders and holders don't see who uses the altcoin. but they see price movements in the market
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I don't trust celebrities who are promoting the cryptocurrency. I think it's expensive and not a profitable form of advertising. No one can now tell the truth about the cryptocurrency and what will happen to it after some period of time. I advise you not to pay attention to these people because they are interested in it. But Vitalik Buterin can listen)))
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Celebrities in cryptocurrency market doesn't interest me. Also persons like McAfee that wants to affect the whole market. It is clear that celebrities gets paid to promote projects.
I have got the same opinion, they're just got to promote cryptocurrency idea to bigger amount of people but they not provide trust itself by only just promoting coins or tokens.

Mainly it's true but I'm sure there are small number of really good celebrities that want to overview really worth projects. Most of them talk about Bitcoin but some of them believe in altcoins. In any case, it is best to rely on your opinion and not listen to others.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Which celebrities do you know who work with Crypto Projects?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I do not trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because they are doing it for money but not because they support crypto or blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I do not really trust celebrities endorsing an ICO, I would just have the feeling that they have been paid to do advertisement for the ICO, this is my personal opinion though.
Activity: 283
Celebrities in cryptocurrency market doesn't interest me. Also persons like McAfee that wants to affect the whole market. It is clear that celebrities gets paid to promote projects.
I have got the same opinion, they're just got to promote cryptocurrency idea to bigger amount of people but they not provide trust itself by only just promoting coins or tokens.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

I would never trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies! Because history already knows a lot of cases when a celebrity promotes an ICO and then it turns out to be a complete scam. We have to asses not the people advertising ICOs but the white paper, the dev team, road map etc, they can tell us much more.

what must be analyzed is white paper, the dev team, road map etc. if you only see the celebrity section to promote their project, maybe that is only part of the promotion. the role of celebrities can indeed be confusing because they are famous for some people can be fooled
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have not listened to celebrity opinions for a long time because they sell for money alone and say what they were paid for.
Activity: 4
No I don't.

Simply do your research into the project, look into the team, the whitepaper and what they are trying to create. So far has any project backed by a huge celeb worked?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

I would never trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies! Because history already knows a lot of cases when a celebrity promotes an ICO and then it turns out to be a complete scam. We have to asses not the people advertising ICOs but the white paper, the dev team, road map etc, they can tell us much more.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one

Somehow yes, in saying this, I think celebrities are already studied the project themselves, and because of that, they agreed to the consequence and I trust their decision so I also trust the crypto behind that.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
i dont think so, because celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencues are just make investors hype, like centra promoted by DJ khalid in the end its a shiityy scam, better to review carefully the project before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: