Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 38. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:55:19 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Scammers are everywhere and will always try to deceive honest people. But it is not necessary to count all the other tokens of the ERC20 as a scam because of this. I earn only ERC20 tokens
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
The Satis Group LLC study evaluates the development of the ICO through white paper, the process of calling for capital, and online transactions. Satis Group divides ICOs into 6 groups:
1. Scam
2. Failed
3. Gone Dead
4. Dwindling
5. Promising
6. Successful

And their research results on the proportion of the above 6 groups are as follows

About 81% are Scam
About 6% are Failed
About 5% are Gone Dead
About 8% were listed and traded on the exchange.
That shows how high the risk of ICO tokens is
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
ICO is a effect format for the start of Crypto project, with the company of the product that that must be responded big section like the user, minh bạch and an existing development team make sure for it development good. Despite the high rate of fraud but still have the token successful and bring great profit to investors is important investors have to choose the right token to invest.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
I have not determined how they penetrated and hijacked our private key, but my friend was hacked and robbed of all the tokens in the wallet. so be careful.
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
before buying a token, as good as we have to be careful not to lose, we see first what their project, because token erc20 now there is also a fraud, have a project, but not at all, it would be good we have to explore more deeply, so we do not deceived
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 15, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Of course, I trust ERC20 tokens. Why blame the platform for some shady project. It is like to blame the car manufacture for a crash made by a mad driver.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
I must mention that not every ERC20 token is a scam, there's alot of great projects with great goals and they are already doing well in terms of volume and trust!
I remember that eBTC, i earned some fiat trading it and got the airdrop too, but, i really don't trust this type of tokens.
May 15, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
Well, I think there is no safe in any of tokens, it could be ERC20 or something else. But it depends of the team and idea. There are also very good projects on ERC20, but you should search careful

Agreed!  Smiley
May 15, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

I think it's mostly about the company you follow. I've been following BitClave. They're developing a decentralized monetized search engine. Their token is also ERC - 20. They are improving their product step by step and everything seems to be fine for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 15, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
Well, I think there is no safe in any of tokens, it could be ERC20 or something else. But it depends of the team and idea. There are also very good projects on ERC20, but you should search careful
May 15, 2018, 05:17:08 PM
there is mann yof great tokens, try to look on the site called coin market cap and see there which projects are stable and trustworthy
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 15, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
Yes, I think that this is a very reliable thing. Of course you can say that there may be problems, but think there are no situations where there can be no problems. You can not get stuck on everything, although if there was an opportunity to insure your digital coins, I would do it.
Activity: 268
May 15, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
A scam project is not by the technology that used. I still believe on the tokens erc20, because a lot of them give us solution with the problem nowadays like alternate payment, another marketplace, and etc.
A scam is not going to give you any money, the scammers want to get money and that is not helping anyone. There is a lot of good projects online though.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
A scam project is not by the technology that used. I still believe on the tokens erc20, because a lot of them give us solution with the problem nowadays like alternate payment, another marketplace, and etc.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

Do you trust them?

I don't think that the ERC20 standard has anything to do with the scam project.
They are many scam projects these days and everybody is responsible for himself where is investing. ERC20 is just making easy for everyone to create coin, not only scam projects, but the good ones as well.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
It is the question of trust in teams, ideas and projects. ERC20 tokens are great things if developers use them in right way. I understand that Ethereum network is one of the best and nothing can change this. 
Activity: 448
May 15, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Do you trust them?

Yeah such happens in investment. There is no guarantee for success for these tokens accept to hodl and believe that the team will make a difference. Some projects are impressive in that they make progress in their road maps but some projects are scam so believe in your intuition this is all i can say.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 15, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
yes, erc20 token is very safe, and it is functioned by smart contracts, erc20 tokens is just being used to created scam token, but erc20 itself is not a scam.
Activity: 420
May 15, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Yes, I trust this format. Since these coins have never failed me and did not create any difficulties for me, there are certainly dissatisfied people, but the coin always has 2 sides ..
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 15, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
In fact, the ERC20 itself does not present any danger, but the fact that the Moshenics use this platform for their not-good deeds is very bad, but again at the moment this problem can not be solved. There is one way out, to be as much cautious as possible and better to study the project before investing. I here believe that if you want to be confident in the project, you probably need to visit cryptoconferencing live and learn about current and new projects live. Believe me, if everything were so simple, then everyone would already be millionaires, but this is not. The only people who become millionaires are those who know which project the X-Files will give. All the rest is a game blindly.
Pages:
Jump to: