Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 37. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
you need to trust in ERC20 token if you want to earn money in crypto world Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
Many Erc20 tokens are randomly distributed, some are distributed through airdrop and many are falsified. I think so.
Activity: 123
May 30, 2018, 11:22:53 AM
I think the Infrastructure itself is tested and functioning without fatal accident, And for individual tokens, yes, I agree because I believe the token erc20 but not most of them, because some of these thousands of projects will be useful in our community and the challenge is to take apples which is good from this bunch of baskets, but we do not have to invest in something we do not want. fully conscious so that we can prevent big losses with your investment because there are many ICO scams today.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 30, 2018, 11:06:36 AM
ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum network and that makes it good and easy to use.  Since ethereum is a trusted coin it there means that erc20 token are trusted.
copper member
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
I like erc20 because it has ethereum support and it is a very good coin
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
I will think first, and that trust will come up if the dev wants to communicate well, besides that there is a clear activity on their medsos channel.
In addition, there is a clear working team and clarity about the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 30, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
I do not trust projects Credits and Elixir, because few know about them. I trust more companies in which I work with the bounty program. I check this company for the presence of scam. Not all tokens ERC20 - scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 29, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
There is lots of erc20 based tokens ebtc became famous after they airdrop the coin . Same happened with me with pos token . Still I am in loss but only one thing is that minting function still working . Biggest scam happened with me is centra. Still I am in confuse believe or not,
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 29, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
There are still some issues where the ERC-20 token standards can not be resolved.
There are token instances that can be destroyed without warning before they are used to pay for intelligent contracts using the Ether.
To fix this, the Ethereal community recently set up a new standard called ERC-223. These standards are not compatible with ERC-20, however, developers are encouraged to use ERC-20 until the compatibility is achieved.
There is a lot of token standard in the latest ethereum update. As far as i know the majority of exchange platforms are refusing to upgrade into the ERC223 due to the it will take a lot of time to updagrade the various token. A lot of coins are using ERC20 token.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 29, 2018, 11:30:23 PM
ERC20 tokens are popular and mostly used by various projects right now. I do have plans to create my own ERC20 token in the near future for my project idea, or I can use NEM platform as an option. As long you have your private key not revealed to the public, these ERC20 tokens are safe and secure. As for ERC-223, it is something new to me and I think I should take a look at it slowly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
There are still some issues where the ERC-20 token standards can not be resolved.
There are token instances that can be destroyed without warning before they are used to pay for intelligent contracts using the Ether.
To fix this, the Ethereal community recently set up a new standard called ERC-223. These standards are not compatible with ERC-20, however, developers are encouraged to use ERC-20 until the compatibility is achieved.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 19, 2018, 09:52:32 AM
At first I was a bit wary about the tokens but then when I found that they were built on the ethereum blockchain then all of my fear dissipated. Do I think that all of the tokens would survive for years to come? Of course not. What I do know is that there are a lot of ERC20 tokens out there that are good for it and are here to stay and as ethereum grows, they will grow too.
The growth of the ERC20 tokens will depend on the development of the platform itself. Ethereum has no role in this case. crypto is just about the competition to develop more and more innovative product. remember when ethereum was born and the majority of coin at that time were really worthless. HTML coin is including on the oldest coin and it's worthless.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
May 19, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Yes, there are couple times that I have ERC20 and it seems legit, However there are Tokens that has a low value and high and I can say that every token are real.
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
yeah i certainly trust them because ERC20 which developed by ethereum is bring many posibility to bright future. ERC20 bring many great projects Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 19, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
At first I was a bit wary about the tokens but then when I found that they were built on the ethereum blockchain then all of my fear dissipated. Do I think that all of the tokens would survive for years to come? Of course not. What I do know is that there are a lot of ERC20 tokens out there that are good for it and are here to stay and as ethereum grows, they will grow too.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum network and that makes it good and easy to use.  Since ethereum is a trusted coin it there means that erc20 token are trusted.
Activity: 61
May 19, 2018, 12:50:09 AM
I know the market for more than a year now and I know when I buy a new token, when I reach a profit of 100%, I sell half, and the other half I invest in a long time.  Thus, I take my money to buy other tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 19, 2018, 12:30:42 AM
not because only a small token of ERC20 is a scam so it prevents us from believing in an ERC20 token that has a good future.
only a fool who can not be wise to know the token ERC20.
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
 I think many projects will be removed from the blockchain, and only significant tokens will remain!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 18, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Scammers are everywhere and will always try to deceive honest people. But it is not necessary to count all the other tokens of the ERC20 as a scam because of this. I earn only ERC20 tokens

If you send dollars for BTC to a scammer you can not say the BTC is trustless...
So it is about ERC20 token...do not put the creator and the ERC20 system in the same basket.
Pages:
Jump to: