Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 39. (Read 4714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 15, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

ERC20 standard is an optimum for cryptocoins nowadays. I makes possible to use of smart-contracts in blockchain. Most of the coins that created last time are organized in addition with ERC20 standard.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
yes you right we must be carefull with want invest in icos because more than 65% icos is scams and fails, but i still believe it, because i self already feel profit from icos and its so amazing, just how we know to analysis about that icos to go out from scams and fails
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
May 13, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
We could trust erc20 token and more investor have bough and invest their money in erc20 token, there are many kinds of erc20 token, right now many ico project have basicly of their token support erc20 token where it more easy to sent and received the token. Erc20 token have benefit to make tranfers and sending from one wallet to other wallet, it will easy for using by investor to buy and invest their money in erc20 token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Yes i trust in ERC20 tokens because not all ERC20 tokens are scam, just check a good tokens and a team behind in this project. And some ERC20 tokens gives a good benefits to earn. Just be wise in choosing a better ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Do you trust them?
i think trust
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 13, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
You could also create your ERC20 token. It is just one youtube away.
The project behind it should be what you are bashing not the contract it made.
Wrong understand of the smart contract could lead to this kind of threads.
Maybe reading more will enlighten you.
If you are with one scam token then see to it that you are in the right route of what you are trying to correct.
Activity: 76
May 13, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
Erc-20 token are ethereum based blockchain token , and there are too many erc-20 tokens right now , people should trust the project and then buy it , and many of these erc-20 tokens will be removed because many project are working on their own blockchain technology ,
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 08:27:35 AM
Instead of trust on ERC 2o tokens we should check if we trust the project behind  ERC20 tokens. As it is always project and team that make the token successful. there is not guarantee that if tokens are ERC 20 than it will be trust able or not?
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
Over time, I think many projects will be removed from the blockchain, and only significant tokens will remain!
Activity: 85
May 11, 2018, 01:53:51 PM
not all erc20 is scam, some of it does, but not all of them,you can see erc20 tokens in the market that is so valuable. erc20 or the smart contract is an easy way to make a new coin, that's why it is being used to create even shitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
I do not understand what the question is, if we are talking about the technology itself, what is the specifics of the fact that embarrasses you? If you are confused by something, you need to say what exactly.

I trust the technology and Ethereum but alot of projects are questionable imo. Most of them don't even have a working product.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
I do not understand what the question is, if we are talking about the technology itself, what is the specifics of the fact that embarrasses you? If you are confused by something, you need to say what exactly.
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
i dont trust about that, because i never get erc20 tokens in my life, im newbie in here and now i have doing some project bounty, i hope i can get some tokens too from media campaign bounty and signature campaign bounty
Activity: 23
May 11, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
Focus on projects where the team has a great reputation and a proven track record, and where you can verify they are actively involved with the project by personally reaching out to them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 10, 2018, 01:24:52 AM
yes, I really believe in ERC20 tokens, because there is no reason why I do not trust ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
The first time I hear these tokens, I would advise investing in better known ones, since they have a more successful team. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
Totally trust. The most important thing is the personal safety of your computer.
copper member
Activity: 322
May 07, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
it is not matter that we trust or not ERC20 tokens, the matter is if we trust the project behind  ERC20 tokens.
we always look for the project instead we see if it is ERC token or not??

i hope others will also agree with this.

thanks
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
There are many ERC20 tokens that are of no value, and now some people specialize in making garbage tokens, at a very low cost. The abuse of the ERC20 tokens has hurt the market.When we invest in a project, we should not be too credulous about their white paper and planning. We should pay attention to whether there is any specific project being implemented.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I do not trust. I use it for short time trading. if there is a good project in ico sales, there is no problem.
Pages:
Jump to: