Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 45. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
for me the token ERC20 has no problem, which is a constraint when there is an indication of cheating on a project that does not only involve the token ERC20, which means that as long as we can secure the tokens properly then there will be no problem at all. but did not rule out other users also token ERC20.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Ebitcoin has created to be the scam coin. Man, it's your fault because you were not doing any research about that. if you were seeing about the fact we didn't need ebitcoin and it's another crap coin create by a thief.
Credits has done very well to the ico participants. do a lot of research before you are investing in anything.
The choice of the project must be approached responsibly. It is necessary to study the product, idea, team, road map. So the probability of a scam decreases.
Activity: 145
May 02, 2018, 01:00:02 PM
I trust some bit not all, trusting all ERC20 tokens is not possible because not all of them can give your expectations, so not trusting all of them is just a proper way of making yourself safe from any possibility that can disappoint you.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
it is always a risk brother.. next time dont purchase airdroped token,.. which ebitcoin happened to be... the only legit airdrop i know of is rebel..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
May 02, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
Not all the erc20 tokens are scams,some of these tokens are valuable as theres something that these tokens can be use of.I aint going to say that these are useful tokens as most of these projects are scams,created just to take people's money that is how the world works,greedy people will always launch their ICOs without anything to offer,people should be more aware of these scams to protect their investments.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
I trust such tokens, because among them there are so many good and successful projects. But I've heard that these tokens have a vulnerability.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 02, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
Most of ERC20 tokens are worthless, but not all ERC20 tokens are scams. There are also successful ERC20 tokens like EOS.

You say most of token ERC20 are worthless.

If so you should get them for nothing.

Someone here said:

Token WSPU2 is worth nothing.

This is absolutly wrong.
To get some you have to buy them and the free ones you have to get them under specific conditions.

You can not say a ERC20 token is worth nothing if you do not put them in a Bid Ask system.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 02, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
Ofcourse I do, it really depends on what ERC20 you'll choose I support those who are active in their token like they're always updating us and we can see development with that we can say that, that kind of ERC20 will have a future.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 02, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
Most of ERC20 tokens are worthless, but not all ERC20 tokens are scams. There are also successful ERC20 tokens like EOS.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Do you trust them?

A project is not just token, it also includes idea, roads, staff, mission and future. You should know that there are many projects whose mission is not about currency, trading, payment. Tokens are just the thing for them to raise capital. Example: Current (media), Photochain (photo), TRON (entertainment),... Because they don't create digital coin, payment system for the future. ERC20 is too enough for them. Scammer usually create ERC20 token to scam everybody. But it doesn't mean that the projects using ERC20 token are scam projects. ERC20 is good technology, why don't we use it?

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
The basis of the vast majority of ICO is the ERC20 standard from Ethereum. The basis of the tokens included in the top 20 is the ERC20 standard. So I think that there are a lot of good tokens.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 02, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
I believe ERC20, because many successful coin ERC20 and give big profit for the investors, so I will always trust with ERC20.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
May 02, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Do you trust them?

the problem was not lied on ERC20 but instead it was your problem.
you did not do a proper research before investing your money into it,even though you sold it i believe you lost some of its value.
if you looked at its history you should have know that they're created based on airdrop.
plus they named their project as EBTC,which means Bitcoin in form of ERC20.
does it make a sense ? in my opinion it does not make any sense at all.
it was a cover,they did it intentionally just to gain an attention from people.no more than that.
also if we are talking about Elixir and Credits,
what make you believe them when you were investing your money ? if you invested your money into it because of other people.
i think it would be better for you to sell it right now and stay away from it.
you need a faith and at the same time knowledge about something that you're investing for,it's not gamble but instead it was an investment.
you need to be a smart people and figure out what it is.
ERC20 is fine.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 02, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
I trust a project based on the business model, team and other factors. A coin or ERC20 token is the least I will look at. There is no point to create its own block chain if there is no need for it.

The problem why investors are losing money is because of the project and not what type of coin is it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
why not? if the project is good and team is trustful what is wrong with having their erc20 tokens. if you buy a hardware wallet to store them i think you are very safe (not totally ofcourse).
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Do you trust them?
I have never encountered any difficulties!
I have always trusted and trusted them. It is very convenient and practical.
so that whoever does not speak, I will always remain faithful ERC20.
there are no better ones now !!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 02, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
ERC-20 tokens are fine, I have quite a few variants now stored in MyEtherWallet they are easy to issue as part of a smart contract in an ICO and it is a fine way for a company to easily launch their coin without having to do months of development just to get started.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 02, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
Don't lose your belief just because 1 or some scam coins. There are many other potential coins that you can invest and earn profit from them.
sure dude..i believe ethereum and erc20 tokens also have a future. there are many good tokens, the scam is not the token but behind the people who work in its project.
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
Don't lose your belief just because 1 or some scam coins. There are many other potential coins that you can invest and earn profit from them.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
A lot of ERC20 tokens is scam but there are high-quality projects. You should choose projects carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: