Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 13. (Read 9106 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 14, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
Don't completely trust sites with ICO ratings. Rating is not the dominant factor for project selection. Such sites can be used as a source of additional information for you.
we can make it a reference in choosing ICO, but we cannot 100% believe it. before choosing an ICO we still have to consider everything from TIM and others. we must be careful and careful when choosing an ICO even though it has a high rating.
Agree with your point! We should use That sites rating for reference only. People should use their experience to rate and avoid scam.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 14, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Actually In last year 2017, the ICO rating sites are very good. But in 2018, I used that sites only for reference, and i also research some potential ICOs by myself.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
Don't completely trust sites with ICO ratings. Rating is not the dominant factor for project selection. Such sites can be used as a source of additional information for you.
we can make it a reference in choosing ICO, but we cannot 100% believe it. before choosing an ICO we still have to consider everything from TIM and others. we must be careful and careful when choosing an ICO even though it has a high rating.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
Of course, it is necessary to take into account a set of factors when analyzing a project in which you want to invest, but do not forget that the risk is still very large and no one will compensate you for losses.

I also do not believe sites with ICO ratings. I participated several times in the ICO that took the first places and lost my money. Well that was a small amount.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
Of course, it is necessary to take into account a set of factors when analyzing a project in which you want to invest, but do not forget that the risk is still very large and no one will compensate you for losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 01:15:59 PM
It's very fondly to entirely trust sites with ICO ratings. Many of them can be paid to attract good investitions and you should to look for independent users, who makes this ratings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 14, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 14, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
I don't believe the ico rating with my full confidence. Ico rating can help a lot but in this time there are many people who are buying ico rate for their project. It can hesitate the people to choice the best ico. We should need more analysis before investment.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
It depends. On the one hand, it is very useful and I am usually looking at the rating websites, before investing in any project. But on the other hand, there are a lot of people saying that all ratings are paid and it costs about 10 ETH to get the highest marks on any rating website.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Many ICO platforms come with the complexity of the content that everyone can create in an instant. they have not been tested enough to be an independent benchmark. Such a platform seems still not subjective and seems to still be looking for website traffic. there needs to be additional from the marketing side, at a minimum they must make a breakthrough with more transparent discussions such as creating streaming video content directly on youtube for certain ICO publications.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
October 14, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

I am not really sure if I will believe the rating of an ICO . Yes I sometimes wonder because like what you have said, good projects are struggling to have a good reviews. So instead of believing that rating I just go to campaigns I know better evwn though the rating is not that good but is acceptable.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 14, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
I personally don't get those rates completely for my researches about new projects. In those sites there are so many scam projects listed as high rated projects. But there also so may be very successful projects. For me i used them only as another tool for finding details of new projects.
Activity: 574
October 14, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Not entirely 100%. I think ICO monitoring sites are not 100% accurate and it has some mistakes and flaws but still it gives you a quick assessment on a particular ICO whether its good or not. It should serve as a guide in choosing the right ICO but the final decision should based on someone's personal study about the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
I cant say the rating is fake or not, but if want to know the project was good or not. Better have own reach for the team and the project.
Activity: 616
October 14, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
No, I do not trust these rating sites, because I don’t understand why it should be done at all, because new rating sites now do not show normal and adequate information about what the project is and how it relates to it correctly.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
Presently, I for one have questions about the satisfactory assessment of rating destinations, on the grounds that for which venture don't take a gander from an optimistic standpoint appraisals, I won't be astounded that the rating organizations overestimate the assessment for an expense!
Activity: 294
October 14, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
I like to inquire about tasks by my own as opposed to confide in ICO rating websites. I regularly profoundly look into the venture. My recommendation is to focus on whether the tasks have an instant item as it is some sort of assurance that it's anything but a trick and also since quite a while ago named action before ICO. It is a pointer that group goes directly to their objective and won't surrender.
Activity: 238
October 14, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
I think rating ICO is not good factor to identify the good one.
It is easy to promote and create a fake one.
I agree qith you mate.ICO can distruct peoples focus because many of ICO ratings identified as a high ratings but then again  at the end was trully SCAM.
Activity: 154
October 14, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
No, I do not trust these sites because they are completely corrupt and add to the top only those projects that pay them money
Activity: 442
October 14, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Maybe they can be used as a reference factor, it was when ICO was crazy in 2017. Because any ICO at that time can quickly circle a lot of money. But now I won't believe in these ratings, because those ratings are paid for, and that's the complete fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: