Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 15. (Read 9106 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
I think that is needed as a second point because in choosing ico we have to find accurate data not only relying on an ICO website, we have to find data about the team's project ,goals and other.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
October 14, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
On my first time in crypto ill just find some good ICO's to invest and have some potential to success. And some friend of mine asking me that if i want to find some good ICO's ill just need to look at the rating of ICO, But some of them are have some high rate but unfortunately being failed not to success, Maybe only few of investor invest on that kind of ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
If there is a scam ICO project team planning to take all your money , why would they think before using a little amount to get higher ranking on these sites.So I do not trust these sites at all.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 14, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
Of course, I always use the ICO rating for investment, and I'm happy because most are successful, even though they never guarantee profit but at least they have made a basic analysis of the truth of a project.
I also like this sites because here you can find many good information and with this information you can do your own opinion about the project, if invest or not.
Activity: 308
October 14, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

Rating sites actually helps us to decide wether we invest or avoid a particular coin.  It gives us a good feedback so that we can decide properly so basically I trust some ico rating sites but there are some sites hype some coin because they been paid so be careful. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
Of course, I always use the ICO rating for investment, and I'm happy because most are successful, even though they never guarantee profit but at least they have made a basic analysis of the truth of a project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:10:30 AM
I do not trust ICO ratings of companies for 100% of course I use ICO rating as research information but I study the team,the technical side of the presented project,white paper on my own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 03:29:49 AM
You shouldn't completely believe them. Ratings are deceptive, and so most of the scammers take advantage of it, setting themselves high bar on left-handed accounts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 14, 2018, 02:23:46 AM
If I were advising a friend who wanted to invest, I'd tell them to go straight to the sources (the white papers, the alphas, the team track records) and ignore the hype machinery.

I agree with your argument above, even though not 100% trust Ico rating site, I still visit it, I need the ico list that is there, and then filter the ico based on the ico end date, it makes my job easier, ,
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
If I were advising a friend who wanted to invest, I'd tell them to go straight to the sources (the white papers, the alphas, the team track records) and ignore the hype machinery.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 13, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
I do not trust these sites completely, but I take into account the information that they provide. I think that everyone should independently analyze the project.
a number of information information that also also provide a value, but we we should be should be fully based on the given specified, please parse the way of we and the so that between the second will be possible perfect choice
Activity: 362
October 13, 2018, 10:15:12 AM
I do not trust these sites completely, but I take into account the information that they provide. I think that everyone should independently analyze the project.
Often, information on such sites given the true, but to trust the rating provided on these sites is not necessary. Since many ICO projects buy rating the administration for the money. Hence we get inaccurate information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 13, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
Certainly not fully trust , but sometimes listen , I think I probably even myself would be better to understand the projects and to examine their
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
I will just use ICO rating sites as a reference because sometime those ICO rating sites are not independence enough. So I will do my research and read the whitepaper so that I can get more reliable information.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
ICO trackers is one option for investor ! There are so many way to check the project !

Some ICO trackers is good, you can refer to those sites.
Each site has a different rating, you can find some criteria at each site and collect it. Maybe it's will useful

Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 13, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
I think most ICO reviewers use an objective assessment in rating an ICO, I've always believed it even though I'm not 100% confident, aside from ICO reviews I usually analyze it in my own way like seeing the web, the team and the whitepaper
Activity: 162
October 13, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
sure i do accept as true with them due to the fact that is in which a number of my statistics on my studies and i got here up if the ICO is a rip-off or now not due to the fact i understand that people who run ICO rating is a excellent while giving some information about ico projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 13, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
No, I try not to trust these sites. It seems to me that they provide false information in order to deceive investors and promote a deliberately fraudulent project.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
Not that much. at the beginning of my crypto path I believed, but now I've changed my mind about it. ICO rating sites are bullshit in most cases, so it is not for me. I stay away from ICo ratings
Pages:
Jump to: