Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 34. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

We can still use ICO ratings as a guide in choosing a good bounty campaign to participate but we should not trust 100% because we don't know what happen along it's way and the future of the project is still really depends on the investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
I don't really trust any ICO's rating sites even it is in a good rating because sometimes it is just the way of how other make a fake ICO's. That's why I also look their bounty manager to make sure my investments will not get scam, And I used to stick to 1 bounty to prevent from wasting my time in searching for a good ICO's
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
Some sites we should trust, however some sites you should not trust, sites like ICORATING .... those sites are quite reliable and you can rely on them to choose ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM
No I don't trust ICO rating sites.the only reason Ico rating sites are never a good factor of picking icos.i think do your own investigation before investing on any ICO.before they can not be trusted.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
I think IO, who really has a good rating now, is only a few% because now to get a good rating, it can pay and this causes the opportunity for ico scam to get a good rating, just be careful in determining ico, don't just see the rating
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
Relatively. I just do not really believe the information on the websites. So, as it often does not operate with real facts. Therefore, the forum and feedback in this situation are more helpful. But it's like me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
indeed for rating sites now I don't really believe because right now for ico rating itself there are many who have cheated and can also be paid to be able to be listed for the ico projeck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 23, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
I do not really believe fully with the ICO rating site, it's just that they provide useful information, of course, for the assessment of an ICO, I'm the one who determines it myself regarding the investment and bounty that I will do, for some new people I recommend ICO rating sites to guide them in choose ICO which he thinks is good. This is only a recommendation because as we know that most ICO rating sites are paid to promote their ICO.
Activity: 284
September 23, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
I do not trust ANY of them.  All of them are scams and will take free coins to promote an ICO
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
Well, depending on how. I can not make a withdrawal based on their ratings on the sites. Because any investment. This is primarily a thoughtful plan and conducting an analysis. I study everything, read the same reviews. And only then I decide what to buy.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
I do not pay attention to the ratings for a long time! Rating only bought. These sites help the scammers to deceive people. This is very bad, because a lot of ICOs enter the market without a team, product and development plans.

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
Personally, I follow https://icobench.com/ for watch ICO ratings and that's a pretty good site, but even in ICO bench some 4+ rated ICO were scammed so just don't depend only on rating sites but do your own research/
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
I trust only the icodrops and icobench websites, I use it as additional analytics. Sometimes it makes sense to read reviews of analysts on IcoBench. But I always do my own analysis with my personal conclusions.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
The mechanism of the crypto currency is often positioned as a technology that will fundamentally change how records are recorded and managed transactions around the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 23, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
Personally, I once trusted them. After all, who else to believe than them. Just sit smart people who know what is unknown to me.

Rating websites should be approached with caution. You can, to some extent, suggest their ratings, but you have to remember often these are websites that take money for their services. It's better to do your own research than to blindly believe in their projects rating.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
ICO attract more and more attention from investors. And indeed, you can earn. But the main thing is to choose the right company and of course the site information is not enough to understand whether it is worth investing or not. We need to do a detailed analysis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

Well this is really subjective, i got a few valuable coins from reading ICO sites you can count me as lucky. I also heard before my friend telling me on this and some of the legit one will not take money from the ICOs at all. What my advise to you is that you should take the info and compare on few different benchmark sites to see how the ICO fare if there is a very big difference you should decide yourself should you join this ICO or another one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 08:02:42 AM
Before I will trust ICO rating sites, I will make sure that I do my own research, if my own research is inline with their own research, I will trust it, if not, I will go by now research findings, most of the ratings on these sites are paid ratings.
I agree. I am sure that all rating sites receive crypto-loans from projects for advertising, so they can not be trusted.
Activity: 114
September 23, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
I don't trust ICO rating sites. I always conduct my own study of the project before taking part in it
Activity: 210
September 23, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
I do not trust such ratings. I think that you can buy any rating! The whole question is how much it will cost!
Pages:
Jump to: