Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 73. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
February 15, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
You do not catch a disease.

you catch a pathogen (virus) that causes/triggers a disease(symptoms)

seems your trying to use grammar to pretend there is no virus or no disease.. truth is your word play cant make reality disappear. it just makes your thoughts look stupid
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
February 15, 2021, 04:10:17 AM
Get some coffee/popcorn and watch ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO OF OUR TIME
CORONAVIRUS AND VACCINATION CRIME!
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/coronavirus-and-vaccination-crime-one-of-the-most-important-videos-of-our-time-by-spacebusters_dXH8GfUOgeE2KYD.html
or shorter link to share http://bit.do/fNGtm
You do not catch a disease.

Have you eaten a healty breakfast?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56339490
February 14, 2021, 09:56:38 AM
Whistleblower from Berlin nursing home: the terrible dying after vaccination
There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died.
https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower-from-berlin-nursing-home-the-terrible-dying-after-vaccination/

What is Comirnaty? It's the first time I heard about that Comirnaty Vaccine.

This incident, according to article, is pretty much not a consented vaccination done to the elderlies. "no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union have been provided." therefore this is some kind of unlawful incident that results to deaths, and should be dealt with by the police, though it seem that military was involve in this incident.

Brand name for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The demented elderly were taken advantage of, "guinea pigs".
legendary
February 14, 2021, 09:19:36 AM
DNR patients should be treated unless they are in need to be resuscitate, it is in the medical books and should be followed by any practitioners. Disregarding this medical laws can lead to the banishment of their license, so probably they were treated, just that it is not enough to make the patients alive factoring their age as a major concern.

without knowing the specifics of each residents bespoke personal care plan. we cant judge.
yes im too of the belief that if all thats signed is a DNR then other medical interventions should be used.
but it could be a case of care plans noting:
only provide pain relief and no oxygen therapy.
only treatments available to residential care(avoid hospital treatment and only offer palliative care)

or the situation is of gross misconduct in residents care of those having reactions..

but speaking about prior to vacinations:
residential homes should know all about their residents ailments and allergies and should have listed which residents should not receive the vaccine.

i know on the balance of risks it is a complicated decision about the risks of getting covid due to no vaccine or getting adverse reaction due to vaccine for the certain few that are allergic to things.
but decisions should be made. or atleast have reports show that the decision to give it to a frail person was on the bases of risk management of vaccine less harmful than covid. where the result was just bad luck of the odds.. and not some gross misconduct situation of just jabbing everyone without concern
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2021, 09:05:08 AM
This incident, according to article, is pretty much not a consented vaccination done to the elderlies. "no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union have been provided." therefore this is some kind of unlawful incident that results to deaths, and should be dealt with by the police, though it seem that military was involve in this incident.

comirnarty is the brand name of the pfizer/biontech vaccine.
calling the vaccine BNT162b2 just doesnt roll off the tongue

Ohhh, that's why whenever I search it, Pfizer shows up in the top of the search bar. But I prefer BNT162b2 as it sounds more serious.

-------------
from my reading of the article.
it suggests the elderly that did have adverse reactions were monitored but not given any medical intervention to help treat the adverse symptoms.

I guess this is another flaw in:
giving vaccines to people at risk of reactions
not giving medical care to those on DNR and just letting them fade away

in the UK they seem to be doing a good job of actually refusing to give it to patients where the vaccine would have adverse effect. EG known allergies.
guess germany needs to be more cautious of who they give it to. EG people with known allergies
and also get residential homes to actually intervene more medically if frail people get more frail. and not let them just 'come to terms with their impending death' even if they are on DNR. atleast treat the symptoms that are causing pain/strain/rashes

DNR patients should be treated unless they are in need to be resuscitate, it is in the medical books and should be followed by any practitioners. Disregarding this medical laws can lead to the banishment of their license, so probably they were treated, just that it is not enough to make the patients alive factoring their age as a major concern.
legendary
February 14, 2021, 08:38:28 AM

comirnarty is the brand name of the pfizer/biontech vaccine.
calling the vaccine BNT162b2 just doesnt roll off the tongue

from my reading of the article.
it suggests the elderly that did have adverse reactions were monitored but not given any medical intervention to help treat the adverse symptoms.

i guess this is another flaw in:
giving vaccines to people at risk of reactions
not giving medical care to those on DNR and just letting them fade away

in the UK they seem to be doing a good job of actually refusing to give it to patients where the vaccine would have adverse effect. EG known allergies.
guess germany needs to be more cautious of who they give it to. EG people with known allergies
and also get residential homes to actually intervene more medically if frail people get more frail. and not let them just 'come to terms with their impending death' even if they are on DNR. atleast treat the symptoms that are causing pain/strain/rashes
February 14, 2021, 07:54:45 AM
There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died.
https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower-from-berlin-nursing-home-the-terrible-dying-after-vaccination/

What is Comirnaty? It's the first time I heard about that Comirnaty Vaccine.

February 14, 2021, 07:38:43 AM
I don't even know what the people here are bragging about, but I will neverthless post some resources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sars-cov-2/

Is a full genomic sequence not enough? What are you looking for? A photo of the virus?
I have lost count of the number of times I have provided him with links to full genomic sequences from literally tens of thousands different isolated samples of SARS-CoV-2 from all around the world, and yet he keeps repeating the same nonsense. He is either incredibly stupid, maliciously lying, or (most likely) both.

Maybe his net blocks website other than his conspiracy sites, or he has some kind of disease which affects his brain in some kind of manner that it erases anything that contradicts everything he believes before he caught it.
February 14, 2021, 07:37:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
February 14, 2021, 07:35:12 AM
I don't even know what the people here are bragging about, but I will neverthless post some resources:

Is a full genomic sequence not enough? What are you looking for? A photo of the virus?
I have lost count of the number of times I have provided him with links to full genomic sequences from literally tens of thousands different isolated samples of SARS-CoV-2 from all around the world, and yet he keeps repeating the same nonsense. He is either incredibly stupid, maliciously lying, or (most likely) both.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
February 14, 2021, 07:26:25 AM
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
I believe the covid-19 vaccine has already been invented. These well-known pharmaceutical corporations would not lie and undermine their authority. Imagine what will happen to these pharmaceutical companies in a year if the vaccine is not working. They will immediately be blacklisted. I believe that if these well-known pharmaceutical corporations are claiming the usefulness of the covid-19 vaccine, then it is.
legendary
February 14, 2021, 07:16:05 AM
badecker suffers from 2 ailments:
1. cantius-clickius-linkius-proofius
2. repeatus-nonsensus-conspiracus

these ailments are commonly called 'wont acknowledge proof, just repeat nonsense'
February 14, 2021, 06:56:12 AM
badecker is a boring script reader, repeating scripts that are 10months old and false.
so please badecker. change your script. its empty of any valid points. so try something new that atleast has substance and merit to discuss

there are thousands of reports about isolating the virus.
you've been linked. you've been debunked you have repeated your ignorance so many times. its time you move to a new conversation

That's okay. You just keep on telling yourself, and you might really start to believe it someday.

Still waiting for you to link to the actual process being carried out in any of the reports... rather than somebody simply saying that he did the process. Such a report might be there. Sorry you are having such a difficult time finding it.

Cool

He is looking for something that he believes doesn't exist. He won't open any source or link we share, and keep on believing that there is no scientific approach done to the virus. He is looking for reports, yet he believes that this reports are fake, cause they exist to contradict his beliefs.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
February 14, 2021, 05:52:44 AM
badecker is a boring script reader, repeating scripts that are 10months old and false.
so please badecker. change your script. its empty of any valid points. so try something new that atleast has substance and merit to discuss

you've been linked. you've been debunked you have repeated your ignorance so many times. its time you move to a new conversation

That's okay. You just keep on telling yourself, and you might really start to believe it someday.

Still waiting for you to link to the actual process being carried out in any of the reports... rather than somebody simply saying that he did the process. Such a report might be there. Sorry you are having such a difficult time finding it.

Cool

February 13, 2021, 03:07:08 AM
Give it some months and the vaccineted will drop like crazy.  
Lets find out what  awaits the tested. One mask is not enough, wear two, the new story but when testing something has to go up almost to the brain. That is when you insert something, for testing droping some salviva at test strip would be enough.
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/02/12/sara-stickles-28-year-old-has-brain-aneurysm-dead-days-after-second-pfizer-mrna-shot/
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 12, 2021, 07:52:06 PM

Cool
legendary
February 12, 2021, 06:11:51 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 12, 2021, 06:11:12 PM
^^^Troll time.^^^ He can't even find the isolation of the virus. Why not? Probably doesn't exist. Looking more and more like viruses in general are a big money-making hoax by the medical (and others).

^^^Troll time.^^^ He can't even find his god. Why not? Probably doesn't exist. Looking more and more like his beliefs in general are a big money-making hoax by the ignorant(and others).

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 12, 2021, 05:31:48 PM
^^^Troll time.^^^ He can't even find the isolation of the virus. Why not? Probably doesn't exist. Looking more and more like viruses in general are a big money-making hoax by the medical (and others).

Cool
legendary
February 12, 2021, 03:09:23 PM
^^^
^^^

two idiots. both write the same way, both have the same mindset. both promote the same thing.
.. maybe its one person that thinks more will listen if he can agree with himself

.. yep im calling it badecker and tash are alt-accounts of each other. same person,, different accounts
Pages:
Jump to: