Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 84. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 16, 2021, 04:13:55 PM
and tvbcof does it again.. show off he is a covid denier
thinking hundreds of thousands dont die due to covid

90mill covid cases 2mill deaths
36mil covid vaccines. but no 800k deaths

so on balance vaccines are better than getting covid
yep if there were 800,001 vaccine deaths then it would show covid is less risk than vaccine
but because there is not 100k vaccine death. vaccine is 8x safer than covid
but because there is not 8k vaccine death. vaccine is 100x safer than covid

with people being 10% risk of breathing trouble with covid but 0.001% breathing trouble risk with vaccine. the vaccine is 10,000x safer than covid
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 16, 2021, 04:06:31 PM
meanwhile relative of mine just had their first jab today.. perfectly fine. back at home drinking a JackD&coke.

Sure.  Kick back and wait for a wild strain to come along and enjoy the cytokine storm from pathenogenic priming.  Or cancer.

so its not a 50% nor 5% nor 0.5% nor 0.05% risk.

Even if that is true, your relative is now in a trial to find those numbers out (unless you are just making shit up).  No matter what the number, it is a risk for no particularly tangible reward.  Again, a tiny perceived reduction in the symptoms of 'covid 19' is all that it means for this thing to 'work' as the phony trials were designed.  Who cares if you have a runny nose for two days or three?

People who think that 'if we all just get our shots than things will get back to normal.' are in for a rude awakening.  It's a lie just as was the 'two weeks to flatten the curve'.  Some people never learn.

OTOH, people who think that getting Gates' designer DNA is a doing noble service for mankind are not completely wrong depending on how one looks at things.  I'm mean what with Darwin's theories and all that.  Dumb-shits are not a drain on the banker's pocketbooks alone, and without people like that, the WEF wouldn't have been able to pull off the scamdemic needed to get rid of them.

legendary
January 16, 2021, 03:56:08 PM
RNA treatments don't meet the legal definition of a vaccine
Dr david martin.. lets see if he an immunologist... or had any first hand experience of vaccine development or first hand knowledge of covid
.. nope he is a corporate adviser. self admitted on his website

so lets hear if this guy sounds like a dr of medicine or a business spokesmen
if he sounds like a business spokesman then he obviously is just paid to say whats scripted to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3YZDp9V9o

yep. he is sounding like a paid speaker to me
legendary
January 16, 2021, 03:47:51 PM
meanwhile relative of mine just had their first jab today(pfizer).. perfectly fine. back at home drinking a JackD&coke.
said the waiting room had on average 10 people at a time coming in and out as their 15 minute waits began or ended and al those whos time ended just got up and left as if they thought waiting time after their jab was a waste of their time.

so this person im related to is older and has more underlying issues than me. so im not spineless and afraid. when its my turn to have it i will.

as for the fearful antivaxxers in this threat. when there have been millions of doses given and your finding it hard to find millions of deaths. heck hard to find thousands of deaths.. then it just goes to show thats its not a killer compared to the odds of dying due to covid.

seems antivaxxers might just be afraid of needles,

so its not a 50% nor 5% nor 0.5% nor 0.05% risk.
but hey antivaxxers will always ignore facts and just quote their favourite conspiracy linked scripts
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
January 16, 2021, 03:27:57 PM
RNA treatments don't meet the legal definition of a vaccine
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/01/13/dr-david-martin-on-experimental-mrna-covid-vaccines-this-is-not-a-vaccine-it-is-a-medical-device/

“This is not a vaccine.”
   We need to be really clear. We’re using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions.
  *  This is not a vaccine. This is an mRNA packaged in a fat envelope, that is delivered to a cell.
  *  It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.
  *  It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term, and they’re a legally defined term under public health law, they’re legally defined term under the      CDC and FDA standards.
  *  And a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person who is receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission.
  *  And that is not what this is. They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell, it is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment.
  *  But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of the public health authorities, because then people would say, well what other treatments are there?

That is actually a very good argument.

I read something similar about these mrna vaccines before (that they don't prevent transmission...) I believe the authorities confirmed that information too but I am too lazy to find it.

Great find.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 16, 2021, 02:55:34 PM
Authorities are hiding masses of corona vaccination damage!

All over the world, people die after the Covid-19 vaccination and countless victims suffer from cramps, paralysis and other terrible side effects.

Here is a collection of reported side effects that document the dangers of Covid-19 vaccines:

1 The 41-year-old Portuguese health worker dies two days after receiving the Pfizer Covid vaccine and her father says he wants answers. (see Daily Mail)
2 Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine. (see Reuters)
3 Hundreds of Israelis become infected with Covid-19 after receiving the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine. (see RT)
4 The wife of the 56-year-old “perfectly healthy” doctor from Miami, who died of a blood disease 16 days after receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, is certain that it was caused by the vaccine when the pharmaceutical giant did investigated first death with suspected vaccination. (see Daily Mail)
5 75-year-old Israeli dies 2 hours after receiving Covid-19 vaccine. (see Israel National News)
6 Death of a Swiss after Pfizer vaccination. (see Reuters)
7 88 year old collapses and dies a few hours after vaccination. (see Israel National News)
8 Thousands Affected by Side Effects after Covid-19 Vaccine. (see The Epoch Times)
9 Hospital employee without previous allergies in the intensive care unit with severe reaction after Pfizer Covid vaccination. (see Metro)
10) 4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19, prompting the FDA to recommend "monitoring for cases". (see RT)
11 An investigation was opened when two people died in the Norwegian nursing home days after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. (see RT)
12 Hundreds were sent to the emergency room after receiving COVID-19 vaccines. (see The Epoch Times)
13 US Officials Report More Severe Allergic Reactions To COVID-19 Vaccines! (see Reuters)
14 NHS said people with a history of allergic reactions should not receive Covid vaccine. (see The Guardian)
15 COVID-19: A single dose of vaccine leads to a “higher risk” for new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn. (see Sky News)
16 At least 21 Americans have experienced life-threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer's COVID vaccine, according to the CDC. (see Daily Mail)
17 COVID vaccine side effects are more common after the 2nd dose. (see CBS)
18 Bulgaria reports 4 cases of side effects from the Pfizer Covid vaccine. (see NDTV)
19 Two NHS employees are allergic to the Pfizer vaccine. (see Telegraph)
20 Coronavirus vaccinations seem to cause 50 times more flu vaccine adverse events after the first of two shots. (see Ron Paul Institute)
21 "I Just Don't Believe It" - Jeff Gundlach raises questions about the 95% effectiveness rate of COVID Vaccine. (see LaptrinhX)
22 Doctors warn of side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine: "It won't be a walk in the park!" (See Zero Hedge)
23 Professor Dolores Cahill: Why people start dying a few months after the first mRNA vaccination. (see Lew Rockwell)
24 Ten Post-Vaccine Deaths - Why You Shouldn't Worry. (see NOZ)
25 (23 dead in Norway) Norway warns of vaccination risks for sick patients over 80 years (see Bloomberg)

and just in
https://www.rt.com/news/512736-israel-facial-paralysis-13-covid-vaccine/
legendary
January 16, 2021, 02:39:39 PM
If God has your back, you'll end up in the first line of cars:

if someone has your back. then your spineless. you have no backbone of your own and rely on others to hold you up

Funny because I have great confidence in my body's ability to deal with so-called 'covid' and have tried to become exposed to it for about 7 months now since it became clear that my chances of having any problem more serious than the common cold are very near zero and my body has been kicking these things out for over 50 years all by itself with not even a day off work (back when I had to work.)

On the other hand, you idiots are begging Bill Gates to have his scientists code up some new genetic material for you to take into your cells to save you from the big bad scamdemic.  He's more than glad to do it.  What a swell guy he is!

We'll see who's strategy works out better for 'the herd'.

legendary
January 16, 2021, 02:15:39 PM

if someone has your back. then your spineless. you have no backbone of your own and rely on others to hold you up
legendary
January 16, 2021, 01:23:51 PM

The vaccine is not yet distributed in my country, as they prioritize the health workers, police and military personnel. The stand you take in this reply is pretty solid, and make me think of the reasons why do I fear the vaccine in the first place. Thank you for your inputs. I made up my mind to take the doses of vaccine that will be distributed in our city in February.

I have anxiety for things that I am not sure of, so the questioning I made, and thanks to you, I gained the trust I need to relieve the stress and anxiousness that I feel towards the vaccine. Salute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8iGCA8Gz2uJQ/

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 16, 2021, 01:21:55 PM

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2021, 12:43:35 PM

I am for one salute all the doctors and nurses who face these viruses and diseases on a daily basis. I am glad that you and your colleagues turned out fine and well.

We can't put blame on people who wouldn't want to take the vaccine as they might have the same reasons as mine, avoiding risk by letting others first.

I am not a doctor, nor have studied to medicine-related courses, but I will trust my gut and think that you're not a fake in this forum.

Please, keep the updates for your second dose of the vaccine, as well as the results a week later after the second one. I'll gladly use your information and insights if I will take the vaccine or not in February.

I will update after my second shot (1st february), but really this drug is already experimented and already administered to maybe a milion of people only in Italy, my experience is only a drop in the sea.

Severe reactions exist but are rare, we don't have data for longer term (years) reactions but I feel pretty confident that the mechanism (i described it above) is pretty safe, maybe safer than a traditional vaccine, although less "natural".

The video is frightening, I did never see seizures like that but I suppose they are possible. Acetilsalicilic acid can cause sudden death, and allergic reactions to simple things like nuts kill people every year. You cannot live without taking risks.

Especially for me, a worker in an hospital setting, the risk of the vaccine is IMHO less than the risk of the covid. One of my collegue lost her smell and taste SINCE MARCH after a covid infection, and this alone would be extremely disturbing for me because I love eating. Also, me and my wife are trying to have a son and the effect of the infection during the first months of pregnancy is unclear,  I don't want to act as a vector and infect her. And my parents are almost 80 years old and I saw them like 3 or 4 times in the last year for the fear of killing them.

Value the risk balance and take your choice. Just one more thing, the ethical aspect: you are helping in saving lifes. If we manage to get a sufficient number of people vaccinated, we are out of this. Your choice is going to influence not only your life, but also other's one. The same goes for the mask and everything, flat-earthers does harm to nobody but covid negationists are actually killing people.

The vaccine is not yet distributed in my country, as they prioritize the health workers, police and military personnel. The stand you take in this reply is pretty solid, and make me think of the reasons why do I fear the vaccine in the first place. Thank you for your inputs. I made up my mind to take the doses of vaccine that will be distributed in our city in February.

I have anxiety for things that I am not sure of, so the questioning I made, and thanks to you, I gained the trust I need to relieve the stress and anxiousness that I feel towards the vaccine. Salute.

Please, keep the updates for your second dose of the vaccine, as well as the results a week later after the second one. I'll gladly use your information and insights if I will take the vaccine or not in February.
I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and have only experienced some mild arm pain on both occasions. Anecdotally from my colleagues, the second dose seems to have cause a couple more mild side effects than the first (a bit more muscles aches and a couple of low grade fevers), and that seems to be reflected in the evidence from the studies. All in, no serious reactions and everyone here jumping at the chance to take the vaccine. Good to know the people I work with and live around me aren't as crazy as half the people in this thread.

Thank you for the input, I will definitely put this into my consideration, and sure to rest assure if I feel some mild fever after the 1st and 2nd dose.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 16, 2021, 12:16:18 PM
-snip-
You are really running out of straws to grasp at, eh?

Snipping a comment then accusing a person of 'grasping at straws' is kind of funny in a pathetic sort of way.

Mix 'em good there chief.  Sorry if I'm costing you money as your credibility as a 'doctor' fades away.

What he really needs to do is absolutely prove, right here in the forum, that he absolutely IS a doctor. That way he will be taking down the credibility of all the doctors, and that's what we need.

Why do we need less doctor credibility? We need it so that people saty away from them, so that people can seek out their own nutritional therapies and get well.

Cool
legendary
January 16, 2021, 07:27:26 AM
-snip-

Snipping a comment then accusing a person of 'grasping at straws' is kind of funny in a pathetic sort of way.

Mix 'em good there chief.  Sorry if I'm costing you money as your credibility as a 'doctor' fades away.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 555
January 16, 2021, 07:14:12 AM
We don't know much about the vaccines being fforced on us. The media is controlled by people with certain interest. As much as we like to believe we have a say in this, the truth is we really don't have a choice. Some States are already making it mandatory for everyone...you can't travel or work if you're not vaccinated. That would bully everyone into taking the vaccine.

You have no choice to get stabbed? (piercing the scin is stabbing) I shure will not agree.

Here's how it works:

- You have some percentage of people who are gun-ho on getting the vaccine and will scramble for it.  They are easy, and you can make some money off of them.

- You have some percentage of people who are iffy, but they can be bullied into getting it in exchange for travel, money, food, etc.

- You have a tiny minority of people who both will not get the injection and are independantly wealthy enough to work around the various kinds of coercion.  Most of these can be bought off with a back-door (fake or safe injections, forged 'immunity passports', etc.)

- A tiny minority of that tiny minority will not keep their mouths shut out of care for their fellow man.

The key is that BOTH groups who get the shots are easily manipulated by fear, hate, envy, etc.  "Why should they not take the risk when I have to?"  It will be this contingent (probably 99.5% of the population) who will be the threat to the 'non-quite refuser' class.

Pick your side now.  If you can; most people really won't have much choice about which bin they fall into.

True but from what you just  said. There's really not much of a choice here either. The only way to escape getting vaccinated is if you're of the wealthy and political class which is just a minority of the population
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 16, 2021, 07:01:36 AM
-snip-

Feel free to try presenting some peer reviewed evidence. Maybe one that doesn't actually contradict what you are claiming this time.
legendary
January 16, 2021, 06:45:53 AM
After a little more digging it appears that the footage was from an audiology PhD (not an MD)
So you posted a video with a different person than you thought...

The event happened in 2019
From a different timescale than you thought...

and eventually the DTaP or some such injection was implicated.
Taking a different medication than you thought...

And took that as evidence that the COVID is vaccine is bad? Lol. Roll Eyes

I didn't 'think' or 'take it as' anything.  I asked around for opinions because the original video was light on info and the symptoms seemed unusual.

I doubt that I am the only one who is seeing a more than a little desperation on your part to 'sell the covid vax.'  Is you 'mixer' service not as profitable as you would like?

legendary
January 16, 2021, 06:40:29 AM
The video is frightening, I did never see seizures like that but I suppose they are possible. Acetilsalicilic acid can cause sudden death, and allergic reactions to simple things like nuts kill people every year. You cannot live without taking risks.

The Transverse Myelitis one?  I take it more as an expression of pain than a 'seizure' per-se.  In an interview I saw with the guy, he described the sensation during the acute phase as having a total body muscle spasm which would not go away.

Unlike with lots of neurological issues with are dysfunctions in part of the brain which is responsible for peripheral nerve signal processing, it sounds like TM really is impacting large portions of the peripheral nervous system in some very real ways as the myelin sheath of the nerves are eaten away.  It is not hard to imagine it causing intense pain.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 16, 2021, 06:37:28 AM
After a little more digging it appears that the footage was from an audiology PhD (not an MD)
So you posted a video with a different person than you thought...

The event happened in 2019
From a different timescale than you thought...

and eventually the DTaP or some such injection was implicated.
Taking a different medication than you thought...

And took that as evidence that the COVID is vaccine is bad? Lol. Roll Eyes

Further, demyelinating diseases and/or transverse myelitis (the two are not synonymous as you imply) cause muscle weakness, poor coordination, muscle spasticity, and paralysis. They do not cause regular and rhythmic contractions as seen in that video.

Pick your side now.
When the sides are:

A) The entire global scientific community
Or
B) Someone on a bitcoin forum who clearly does not understand science or medicine at all and just regurgitates things he doesn't understand from Google

Then everyone with half a brain cell is picking A.

I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and have only experienced some mild arm pain on both occasions. Anecdotally from my colleagues, the second dose seems to have cause a couple more mild side effects than the first (a bit more muscles aches and a couple of low grade fevers), and that seems to be reflected in the evidence from the studies. All in, no serious reactions and everyone here jumping at the chance to take the vaccine. Good to know the people I work with and live around me aren't as crazy as half the people in this thread.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
January 16, 2021, 06:36:22 AM
legendary
January 16, 2021, 06:27:58 AM
We don't know much about the vaccines being fforced on us. The media is controlled by people with certain interest. As much as we like to believe we have a say in this, the truth is we really don't have a choice. Some States are already making it mandatory for everyone...you can't travel or work if you're not vaccinated. That would bully everyone into taking the vaccine.

You have no choice to get stabbed? (piercing the scin is stabbing) I shure will not agree.

Here's how it works:

- You have some percentage of people who are gun-ho on getting the vaccine and will scramble for it.  They are easy, and you can make some money off of them.

- You have some percentage of people who are iffy, but they can be bullied into getting it in exchange for travel, money, food, etc.

- You have a tiny minority of people who both will not get the injection and are independantly wealthy enough to work around the various kinds of coercion.  Most of these can be bought off with a back-door (fake or safe injections, forged 'immunity passports', etc.)

- A tiny minority of that tiny minority will not keep their mouths shut out of care for their fellow man.

The key is that BOTH groups who get the shots are easily manipulated by fear, hate, envy, etc.  "Why should they not take the risk when I have to?"  It will be this contingent (probably 99.5% of the population) who will be the threat to the 'non-quite refuser' class.

Pick your side now.  If you can; most people really won't have much choice about which bin they fall into.

Pages:
Jump to: