Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 83. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 17, 2021, 10:22:40 AM

Now you are simply talking more conspiracy theory when you talk about statements backed by research.

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine (Publisher Recommended)

America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=xFntHpk1uok

Download the video. You never know when Youtube will remove something like this.
You might wanna add content like flat earth in your arsenal, as they are not "Conspiracy". The conspiracy in it is that the earth is not actually flat.

You can be part of the flat earth society tbh. Cause your information and statements are being debunked every time, yet keep going round and round and round. You have the same kind of arguments, referencing other people who believed in the same conspiracy, believing everything they say is true.

Given the experiences I have with those people, I won't continue this.

Come on, Natsuu. This is not a belief thing. You are talking religion when you say that. This is science. Since science hasn't proven that it is Covid doing the sickness damage, but science is showing that the vaccines are dangerous, why not learn the truth? Stop trying to turn this thing into a religion by believing this or that without proof.

Base on my understanding regarding the results and findings of Covid's effect, Covid is never been deadly, yet it weakens the immune system. As the immune system weakens, any kind of disease or virus the patient already has will be strengthened, thus results in deaths or complications. You are very off, if you misunderstood every finding you can see in the surface of the web.

Regarding the vaccine, no science shows that the vaccine is dangerous, though there are maybe complications to people with weakened body, just like any other vaccines may have. There are many different factors that have been not yet studied regarding the vaccine, due to the lack of research time to conduct the studies. Nonetheless, the vaccine had been proven to be effective, yet results may vary.

You should keep in mind that there is no perfect things that can be invented in this world. There are many factors that can affect the effectiveness of medicines/vaccine when it comes to pharmaceutical. That's why they used the term EFFICACY instead of Effectiveness when stating the percentage.

Actually, Covid only weakens an already weak immune system. If the immune system wasn't weak in the first place, Covid wouldn't have any affect. All the vaccines do are to weaken the immune system some more, but in ways that might make the body less attractive to Covid a little. However, the further weakening from the vaccines make the whole body unable to resist all kinds of other things.

The main point of these novel vaccines is to reprogram people so that they have a difficult time resisting 5G electromagnetics acting to reprogram them further.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 17, 2021, 08:06:33 AM
Base on my understanding regarding the results and findings of Covid's effect, Covid is never been deadly, yet it weakens the immune system. As the immune system weakens, any kind of disease or virus the patient already has will be strengthened, thus results in deaths or complications. You are very off, if you misunderstood every finding you can see in the surface of the web.

covid is deadly. it causes pneumonia that suffocates you. it causes your immune reponse to trigger in a big battle against the virus so  much so if your body is less than perfect it will put excess strain on your body..

for instance people dying due to gunshot actually die due to shock/loss of blood or brain damage. so although the bullet triggered the chaos of symptoms after, the final symptom of death is never 'bullet' but instead things like heart failure, blood lose, etc.
badecker would denie bullets kill and instead that going to hospital kills because thats where gunshot victims end up before death and his illogic only sees the hospital as the causal link. not the bullet
but if you look at what triggered the symptoms the causal link is the bullet/covid
meaning if they were not shot they would not have died
meaning if they dint get covid they would not have died

same goes for the woman that followed trumps advice to go to capitol hill and enter it. if she didnt go she would not have been shot. thus trump was part of the cause that led to her death by gunshot

Thank you for the clarification.

yup, he's logic and arguments are those in the same manner as with condom. T
here are people who get pregnant even though their partner does wear condom, but this number is very small compare to the number of people who actually benefitted the use of condom.

If he will argue about this, he'll go like, there are people in America who had been pregnant even though they use a condom, thus the whole thing about condom is a lie, and should not be believed in the first place. ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT CONDOM DENY PREGNANCY

By your two's logic, the covid shot (because it 'works') causes cancer because the billions who would have died from the dreaded 'covid' without it eventually die from cancer by the hundreds of millions.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2021, 08:00:16 AM
Just to change the subject here.

Has anyone read this news lately? - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.

This news has been talked in this thread if you will just scroll below. Though, the increase hasn't been talked yet.

Regarding that, I've known many of my relatives to be shot by Pfizer, and their age is 40-55 yrs, so I don't think that this news death should be feared, as long as you're not aged 75 and above. Though, if you want to try a different vaccine, just because of the news, then you're free to do so. Just that it won't change the fact that you are getting vaccinated, and helps the community to flow back to normal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 17, 2021, 07:57:31 AM

Has anyone read this news lately? - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.

Not only norway
https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/europe/10-dead-in-germany-within-4-days-of-covid-19-vaccine-inoculation-probe-ordered.html
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/13-people-suffered-face-paralysis-after-corona-vaccine-655542

and more https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56113090

If your underwear can not prevent your fart from spreading, then how can a mask stop your breath from spreading?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
January 17, 2021, 07:01:10 AM

January 17, 2021, 06:54:54 AM

covid is deadly. it causes pneumonia that suffocates you. it causes your immune reponse to trigger in a big battle against the virus so  much so if your body is less than perfect it will put excess strain on your body..

for instance people dying due to gunshot actually die due to shock/loss of blood or brain damage. so although the bullet triggered the chaos of symptoms after, the final symptom of death is never 'bullet' but instead things like heart failure, blood lose, etc.
badecker would denie bullets kill and instead that going to hospital kills because thats where gunshot victims end up before death and his illogic only sees the hospital as the causal link. not the bullet
but if you look at what triggered the symptoms the causal link is the bullet/covid

same goes for the woman that followed trumps advice to go to capitol hill and enter it. if she didnt go she would not have been shot. thus trump was part of the cause that led to her death by gunshot

Thank you for the clarification.

yup, his logic and arguments are those in the same manner as with condom. T
here are people who get pregnant even though their partner does wear condom, but this number is very small compare to the number of people who actually benefitted the use of condom.

If he will argue about this, he'll go like, there are people in America who had been pregnant even though they use a condom, thus the whole thing about condom is a lie, and should not be believed in the first place. ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT CONDOM DENY PREGNANCY
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 17, 2021, 05:57:13 AM

January 17, 2021, 03:18:23 AM

Now you are simply talking more conspiracy theory when you talk about statements backed by research.

America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Download the video. You never know when Youtube will remove something like this.
You might wanna add content like flat earth in your arsenal, as they are not "Conspiracy". The conspiracy in it is that the earth is not actually flat.

You can be part of the flat earth society tbh. Cause your information and statements are being debunked every time, yet keep going round and round and round. You have the same kind of arguments, referencing other people who believed in the same conspiracy, believing everything they say is true.

Come on, Natsuu. This is not a belief thing. You are talking religion when you say that. This is science. Since science hasn't proven that it is Covid doing the sickness damage, but science is showing that the vaccines are dangerous, why not learn the truth? Stop trying to turn this thing into a religion by believing this or that without proof.

Regarding the vaccine, no science shows that the vaccine is dangerous, though there are maybe complications to people with weakened body, just like any other vaccines may have. There are many different factors that have been not yet studied regarding the vaccine, due to the lack of research time to conduct the studies. Nonetheless, the vaccine had been proven to be effective, yet results may vary.

You should keep in mind that there is no perfect things that can be invented in this world. There are many factors that can affect the effectiveness of medicines/vaccine when it comes to pharmaceutical. That's why they used the term EFFICACY instead of Effectiveness when stating the percentage.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 17, 2021, 02:55:07 AM

Cool

Ah something nice to enjoy the morning coffee with.
Unless I have an accident, it is unlikely a Doctor will ever see me again. They failed to help me in the past and I had to cure myself.
The same with Banks, unlikely I will ever walk into a Bank again. In the last 5 years I had 6 Banks plus numerous prepaid top-up cards. Always on the lookout whats new on offer.
At the moment this one looks promising, https://www.relayx.com/card topping it up straight from the walled from as little as 1 cent and coins can be changed right in the walled.  https://www.relayx.com/

Liars need be chased out of town they can seek refuge in Wuhan.
legendary
January 17, 2021, 01:02:23 AM

Cool
January 16, 2021, 11:40:48 PM

You have had way more conspiracy theory practice than I have. You are steeped in the Covid conspiracy with the conspiracy theory that Covid exists.

Cool

If we're talking about conspiracy here, you are one who led that. The statements we give are backed by research and studies, while your statements are only backed by few articles who misunderstood the phrases in the researches. You even point out the misunderstanding in the letter given by CDC, who were already been debunked, yet you honestly believed in it.

That's a conspiracy theorist right there.

legendary
January 16, 2021, 11:03:58 PM

You have had way more conspiracy theory practice than I have. You are steeped in the Covid conspiracy with the conspiracy theory that Covid exists.

Cool

If we're talking about conspiracy here, you are one who led that. The statements we give are backed by research and studies, while your statements are only backed by few articles who misunderstood the phrases in the researches. You even point out the misunderstanding in the letter given by CDC, who were already been debunked, yet you honestly believed in it.

Cool
January 16, 2021, 10:52:25 PM
It comes from the conspiracy influencers paid spokemen interviewed here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/

fixed that from you.

for a conspiracy nut. you are soo very quick to auto trust other nuts who are trying to claim things whilst asking for donations.

normally conspiracy nuts are very wary of people telling them info while asking or money or trying to sell them chemicals in pill form.

but here is people like badecker blindly trusting these other nuts. i wonder why?

its like some stranger hits badecker at the back of the head. then says to badecker 'someone else done it, ill be your friend and cuddle you' and suddenly badecker trusts his abuser because they are the only one offering cuddles.

Cool

legendary
January 16, 2021, 09:48:59 PM
It comes from the conspiracy influencers paid spokemen interviewed here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/

fixed that from you.

for a conspiracy nut. you are soo very quick to auto trust other nuts who are trying to claim things whilst asking for donations.

normally conspiracy nuts are very wary of people telling them info while asking or money or trying to sell them chemicals in pill form.

but here is people like badecker blindly trusting these other nuts. i wonder why?

its like some stranger hits badecker at the back of the head. then says to badecker 'someone else done it, ill be your friend and cuddle you' and suddenly badecker trusts his abuser because they are the only one offering cuddles.

Cool
legendary
January 16, 2021, 09:29:29 PM

fixed that from you.

legendary
January 16, 2021, 09:12:56 PM
^^^ Good thing it is old news. The new news shows that the best herd immunity is natural without medicine or vaccine, and that the vaccine will change society way more than if we just stopped here and took off ignoring the thing we called Covid.

This info doesn't come from somebody simply saying it. It comes from professionals, doctors and researchers. And it comes from people who have won lawsuits against the CDC, the NIH, the FDA, and others.

It comes from the professionals interviewed here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/, and the attorneys behind this - https://www.icandecide.org/.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
January 16, 2021, 07:08:49 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/business/economy/december-2020-jobs-report.html

This is old news but I think it's relevant because it shows the direction of the economy which ties into the vaccine.

There is no way life can return to normal without herd immunity through a vaccine and we have too large of the population who will not take the vaccine. I don't really blame them. The vaccine distribution plan has failed miserably because local states are letting vaccines go to waste with inefficient logistics.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
January 16, 2021, 06:32:05 PM
This world is a mess. Really. I see why you are angry and disbelief everything "official". Governments are generally corrupted and many data are faked, and economic reasons rule over humanitarian ones. But there's not a simple truth you will be able to grasp in some obscure internet forum.

When I read here about people "trying to get covid" I feel just how you would feel if i state that I negate the aids existence and goes around trying to get it.

Worst of that there are actually little chances I will get your mum infected with hiv, but you morons could actually kill mine with covid acting like that.

Please, please belive it: this thing killed many people, also people i personally knew, almost all of them were old but losing your parents during a pandemic is not an easy job. And, normally, an healthy 80 years old man with a couple of underlying conditions (i.e. diabetes and hypertension) would be considered rock healty, it's not a "meh of course he died he was old and ill".

You are not fighting the Rothschilds or the big pharma if you goes around potentially infecting people. If you don't want to get your vaccine it's ok, but "trying to get covid" is  a criminal behavior because it involves not only you, but also others, especially the most fragile ones.
legendary
January 16, 2021, 06:06:35 PM
and here he goes again same script as 9 month ago 'not been isolated'
seems badecker has had 2 influencers glued to him.. trump and kaufman.

when will bdecker ever stop listening to idiot and start checking the fact like reading the reports.
and no badecker dont even pretend you have not been linked the reports. you have. please just check your post history because your brains memory seems to be not enough.

the covid deaths are where the virus triggers a multitude of symptoms. where the severe covod can either kill you due to lack of oxygen. or heart related due to soo much strain. or other organ damage due to heart/oxygen issues. aswell as over inflaination.
this does not mean that its not a covid death as there is a clear causal line of symptoms.

death certificates do not just say 'covid' they have a clear lineage of symptoms leading upto death.
atleast try to realise this stuff
legendary
January 16, 2021, 04:31:30 PM
Since 96% of US Covid deaths are CDC attributed to something else...
... and since the real Covid deaths (about 15,000 in the US) are symptomatic of a combination of flu and pneumonia...
... and since Covid hasn't been isolated in a way that shows it harms anyone...
... and since the vaccine developers know this...
... there is no reason to trust a vaccine, including all the vaccines of the past, which have always been doing way more harm than good, and wouldn't have anything to do with the non-existent Covid, anyway.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: