Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 82. (Read 20317 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
January 20, 2021, 03:25:21 PM
In the media, many options for the development of the event after vaccination are published. Some write that no problems arise. Others write that everything is bad. There are even people who die. Personally, I don’t trust the new covid-19 vaccine yet.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 20, 2021, 01:51:00 PM

The pfrizer vaccine was reported to have side effects which many died already particularly the seniors in UK. Compare to what was reported as well is that Chinese vacinne Sinovac was preferred in the middle-east and most part of Asia. But all these came from TV news channels does has political bets that is why its still not a trusted source.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
January 20, 2021, 01:41:31 PM
The CDC has said COVID-19 vaccines can cause side effects for a few days that include fever, chills, headache, swelling or tiredness, “which are normal signs that your body is building protection.” However, severe reactions are extremely rare.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 20, 2021, 01:22:41 PM

So very true
i.ibb.co/J2wwp9m/Untitled-2.png

when tash quotes someone else. proves he believes in propaganda. and by blindly repeating it without independent thought and just blindingly saying very true. shows he is controlled by those who write scripts for him
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 20, 2021, 11:52:36 AM

So very true
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 20, 2021, 10:20:14 AM

Now here's a vaccine which as made for 'my typeGrin

Major Japan CEOs getting under-the-table immunizations with unapproved Chinese vaccine
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20210104/p2a/00m/0na/022000c

Code:
The Chinese man the couple met at the clinic works back and forth between
Japan and China, and recommended the vaccine to the company president,
who he has known for 20 years. He advised them not to worry about side
effects, and said that all they would have by a way of trouble is pain in their
muscles where they receive the shot -- the kind of issues normally found with
vaccinations. As he spoke, he handed them a clipboard with a document to
confirm they agreed to have the vaccine.

No muscle pain as with 'normal' vaccinations?  I'm lik'n it...and apparently so was a particular president and some generals.  Sign me up!

January 19, 2021, 11:26:59 AM

Full list of adverse reactions from China's Sinopharm vaccine. A total of 75 adverse side effects.
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4098913
Go in healthy come out sic.
legendary
January 19, 2021, 07:34:43 AM
so what tvbcof is basically saying is he hates china but will get one of their vaccines even with all the adjuvents if its the inactivated virus form....
what he means is he is happy to take the british inactivated virus(oxford AZ) vaccine

so. there we have it. drama over

Good God but you are an idiot!  AstraZeneca (and Sputnik V and J&J) splice designer DNA into the DNA of an adenovirus then put that into your own cells nucleus.  One of the ones Merck bought uses measles for the purpose.  From there the DNA spins off designer mRNA which get back out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm to instruct the cell to start making spike proteins and God only knows what else.  It's the 'money shot' where mRNA gene therapy (BioNTech, Moderna) go only half way.

Another designer DNA gene therapy that Merck bought might be able to be administered 'orally'.  I wonder what color of sunsets these ones will produce?

There are some interesting ideas including Imperial College's 'self amplifying' RNA and Queensland's 'molecular clamp'.  The latter strikes me as having some real potential to say the truth; it basically holds target proteins in a transient form allowing the immune system to recognize them more readily.  This stuff is genuinely interesting to me scientifically, and probably will result in 'safer' vaccines if it's ever in the interest of TPTB to have them.  Particularly some of the subunit vaccine efforts.

The globalists (Gates, WEF, UN, etc) who are coordinating this whole sham worldwide are going to use the Chinese for muscle once the controlled demolition of the U.S. is complete so they don't need the chinks to be all fucked up.  And when they do, that society is so controlled that they could do it at any time they please.  So, 'China', such as it is, probably threw something together right quick to play along with the scamdemic.  Could be saline for all I know, and since the well connected leaders in the country I'm in smuggled it in for their own selves to use it wouldn't surprise me at all.  Any leader or rich fucker who couldn't figure out the scam on their own will certainly have advisers who can.

People who have not figured out that, via 'globalization', there is only the skeleton of individual nations left even at THIS point in time really don't have the intellectual tool-chest to make decent analytical inferences.  Oh well.

January 19, 2021, 06:53:17 AM
^^^ 5G is dead in the water, after Trump is sworn in on March 4 he will move forward to implement 6G asap. Some differences of 5G/6G

Global roll out of 5G networks should be HALTED until the safety of the technology has been thoroughly tested, expert claims
https://web.archive.org/web/20210119122712/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9160241/Global-rollout-5G-networks-halted-thoroughly-tested-expert-claims.html
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2021, 06:03:18 AM
Base on my understanding regarding the results and findings of Covid's effect, Covid is never been deadly, yet it weakens the immune system. As the immune system weakens, any kind of disease or virus the patient already has will be strengthened, thus results in deaths or complications. You are very off, if you misunderstood every finding you can see in the surface of the web.

Regarding the vaccine, no science shows that the vaccine is dangerous, though there are maybe complications to people with weakened body, just like any other vaccines may have. There are many different factors that have been not yet studied regarding the vaccine, due to the lack of research time to conduct the studies. Nonetheless, the vaccine had been proven to be effective, yet results may vary.

You should keep in mind that there is no perfect things that can be invented in this world. There are many factors that can affect the effectiveness of medicines/vaccine when it comes to pharmaceutical. That's why they used the term EFFICACY instead of Effectiveness when stating the percentage.

Actually, Covid only weakens an already weak immune system. If the immune system wasn't weak in the first place, Covid wouldn't have any affect. All the vaccines do are to weaken the immune system some more, but in ways that might make the body less attractive to Covid a little. However, the further weakening from the vaccines make the whole body unable to resist all kinds of other things.

The main point of these novel vaccines is to reprogram people so that they have a difficult time resisting 5G electromagnetics acting to reprogram them further.

Cool
Care to explain how can 5G electromagnetics "REPROGRAM" someone. Please care to cite research/studies that backs the "REPROGRAMMING" of people through electromagnetics.

legendary
January 19, 2021, 03:25:11 AM
so what tvbcof is basically saying is he hates china but will get one of their vaccines even with all the adjuvents if its the inactivated virus form....
what he means is he is happy to take the british inactivated virus(oxford AZ) vaccine

so. there we have it. drama over
legendary
January 19, 2021, 03:00:11 AM
I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro-vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you?

Note that there are a wide variety of tools being discussed here.  The RNA and DNA ones are, generally speaking, gene therapy development efforts which have been re-labeled vaccines.  The so-called 'pandemic' opened the door for massive trials of these re-toolings, and the developers

- don't have to pay normal rates for trial participants
 - get more trial participants than they know what to do with
 - get outside help (the government) to do the grunt work of data collection
 - get full legal indemnity for anything which doesn't work out

Pretty sweet deal!

The important thing to note is that because the so-called 'vaccines' differ so markedly in their mechanism of action, some are less risky in some ways.  With some effort, one could try to opt for one of their choice.  My priority would be:

- Do nothing since as a healthy 50 year old I have no reason to worry about 'covid-19' and if I get sick I can stay home.

- Figure out how to get in with the 'insiders' to get fake injections and fraudulent 'immunity passports'.  Just like the CEO of Pfizer, RNA vaccines are not recommended for 'my type.'

- Get one of the (mostly) Chinese vaccines which are (mostly) inactivated virus type.  They carry the normal risks of adjuvated vaccines, and some extra ones due to coronavirus not being amenable to immunity through vaccination, but probably far less risk than the others in my opinion.

- Get a 'subunit' vaccine.  The developments here seem to be mostly that they are fiddling around with new kinds of adjuvants.  Not one's own genetic material.

- Get one of the other non-GM vaccine technologies such as VLP

- Get an mRNA one.  I'd choose Pfizer over Moderna since the latter is sqalene adjuvated and I don't want joint problems.

- The last thing I would get would be one of the DNA 'vaccines' such as AstraZeneca which give every sign of being developed for herd culling.  AstraZeneca seems to be destined for the poor populations in the developing world (India, Philippines, etc) which one could expect of medicines emanating from the old English schools like Oxford or Imperial College (who had a big hand in bringing us the scamdemic in the first place.)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 19, 2021, 02:27:46 AM
I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro-vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you?
January 18, 2021, 05:13:25 PM
55 people died after receiving the covid vaccine in the US.

11.3 per mil severe adverse reaction rate 0.00113%
5.5 per mil died 0.00055%
^based in your post

covid death rate over 1%
meaning vaccine is 2000x safer from risk of death than covid

10mill had vaccine and only 55 deaths you say
well out o 10mill covid cases there is way more than 55 deaths
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
January 18, 2021, 07:11:46 AM
I just read this morning that 10 people died after getting the corona vaccine. But no additional information was given about what the cause of death.SSince only people older than 80 years are getting vaccinated at the moment it could be that they died of something else and not the vaccine. We should all remain critical and try to get as much information as possible about the vaccine.
January 18, 2021, 05:03:05 AM
And list is growing

https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/amp/California-calls-for-pause-in-use-of-huge-batch-15878735.php

Prof. Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start Dying A Few Months After The First Mrna Vaccination
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/01/18/professor-dolores-cahill-why-people-will-start-dying-a-few-months-after-the-first-mrna-vaccination/

COVID-19 vaccine does not contain live virus (no virus is alive, it's not a bacteria)
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9797496936

Severely infected by Covid-19 even after a vaccination (in Dubai)
“My brother-in-law took the 2nd shot two weeks ago, tested positive for COVID-19 (2 out of 3 PCR tests), he's in the hospital since Thursday with severe symptoms, he's a very healthy man with no pre-conditions"
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
January 18, 2021, 04:39:13 AM
Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.

This is according to Pfizer's spokesperson whose sole responsible exists to protect the company and save them from any liability.

The spokesperson claimed it was the elderly who were terminally ill. We obviously need to wait for a more neural source to give insight as to how/why these people die.

You're right, not everyone should take the vaccine but it's also true that this does nothing for public confidence.
legendary
January 17, 2021, 03:40:00 PM
Just to change the subject here.

Has anyone read this news lately? - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.

again. public information has been around for ages that certain groups of very frail and also those with certain conditions(allergies, anticuagulation issues, immuno surpressed, etc) should not have the vaccine.

in norway they done 20,000 vaccinations and some of those were already terminally ill.
usually i would have thought of the balance of risk/benefit where someone that only has 6-12 months to live anyway wont be on balance a benefit to be vaccinated. kind of a waste of a dose if i put morals aside..

but it seems norway still offered it and families acceptance to have their frail relative to take it was given.
they obviously dont want to make it sound like the families didnt make good judgement calls so its not presented as such. instead they just mention the frailty of those that died

it must be said that the life expectancy of those 80+ is under 99% per year. meaning more then 1% of those over 80 will die that year

if you average a 700k population per 10year age group(pretty stable up to 69)
its down to 480k by 70-80 and 230k for 80+
meaning that (700-480)220k die in their 70's(31%(3.1% a year)
then in 80+ the (480k-220) 250k die
this means over 52% of that age bracket die in their 80's meaning 5.2% death rate per year
(25k deaths a year in the 80's:-480 per week)

ye they actually mentioned the 'around 400 die a week anyway' part. so thought its worth mentioning in more detail

knowing there is a 5.2% risk of death per year in this age group. or 0.1% (1per 1k) each week
then having 20k vaccinations would see separately 20deaths due to their natural frailty who would have died anyway based on stats.

before writing this post and doing the maths. i was sceptical about the asscertains too. but i ran the math and used stats of the population demography of norway. and the numbers add up

yep 1in 1k die per week anyways whether vaccinated or not
January 17, 2021, 11:57:50 AM
Meantime German doctors
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/doctors-in-germany-warning-do-not-get-vaccinated_QaXxH1yZmmWe8wt.html

Someone patiently waiting for the vacation.
Pages:
Jump to: