Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 87. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 14, 2021, 04:16:20 AM
So with Johnson & Johnson we have the 4th vaccine being produced now. I do believe think the vaccine is real and will actually help us to get through the crisis. How can multiple independent companies produce vaccines from completely different tissues? Also the pruchase prices for the vaccine is so different, the cheapest cost only $2 and the most expensive one around $40. If these vaccines were fake there wouldn't be so many different companies producing them. The risk of repercussions would be too high.

Jannsen (J&J just supplies the lobbyists) seems to be about the same thing as the AstraZeneca gene therapy platform insofar as it is an adenovirus engineered with some spliced in designer DNA (NOT mRNA).  The DNA payload is probably transported into the nucleus as is the case for AstraZeneca, but they are very very hazy about this in their marketing material.  In fact they bend over backward to not even mention 'DNA'.

Another candidate which I find genuinely promising would be Novavax.  This is a relatively old-school sub-unit vaccine with their secret sauce being a new 'nanoparticle' adjuvant they've been working on.  If the adjuvant can work without inducing autoimmunity or other problems, that's a genuine step forward which could increase the dismal safety profile of a lot of vaccines.  That would be a great thing.  As with most 'anti-vaxxers', I actually don't have anything against vaccines in general.  I just wish them to be safer and used for the stated purpose.

It is deliberately hidden, but all of these 'covid vaccines' are WILDLY different things from one another.  It appears to me that a fairly big part of the covid-19 hoax was to open the doors to the pharmaceutical companies to try out their ideas on the peeps without all of the expense and hassles of doing actual safety trials.  Mostly they are jumping on the chance to experiment with their gene therapy work.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 14, 2021, 03:57:09 AM
So with Johnson & Johnson we have the 4th vaccine being produced now. I do believe think the vaccine is real and will actually help us to get through the crisis. How can multiple independent companies produce vaccines from completely different tissues? Also the pruchase prices for the vaccine is so different, the cheapest cost only $2 and the most expensive one around $40. If these vaccines were fake there wouldn't be so many different companies producing them. The risk of repercussions would be too high.
I am surprised not more companies produce them. It is about the only thing on the planet you can sell and not get sued no matter how bad you make it. The only option available when things go wrong is to press charges for the person who done the stabbing (pierce the outer protective layer with the needle) unless someone is stupid enough to sign away his life complete and agrees to it with signature.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
January 14, 2021, 03:48:16 AM
legendary
January 14, 2021, 02:56:45 AM
I am a doctor, and i got my first shot of mrna vaccine a few days ago. I'm feeling good like now, i will let you know if I turn into a potato or something.
I had my second dose earlier this week, and now have a sudden and overwhelming urge to spend every last satoshi and cent I own buying Microsoft products...
Please let us know if you begin to feel snackish when you see other people.

Please let us know if you feel aroused when you see government directed enforcement in distinctive uniforms beating people who don't follow authoritative directives issuing from the bowels of an opaque bureaucratic apparatus.

Oh, never mind.  You effectively have already.

Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
January 14, 2021, 12:43:54 AM
I am a doctor, and i got my first shot of mrna vaccine a few days ago. I'm feeling good like now, i will let you know if I turn into a potato or something.
I had my second dose earlier this week, and now have a sudden and overwhelming urge to spend every last satoshi and cent I own buying Microsoft products...

Please let us know if you begin to feel snackish when you see other people.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 13, 2021, 11:53:24 PM
Because virus particles and smoke particles are the same...?  Huh

Dear lord, do you even think before you share these moronic videos? (That was a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)

The guy is a real doctor who shows his face and uses his real name (at great risk to his career since he isn't towing Gate's line) and he says that vaping particles are 'the same size or larger' than the aerosolized particles which typically carry viral load.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PNuvCpBi8f28/

nope sorry
vape/smoke particles are under 50nm

the normal breath droplets from the lungs is over 100nm-10,000nm
sars cov 2 is ~120nm

meaning normal breath can carry 1-80 particles
vape moisture itself cant carry any
but remember when breathing out you also breath out your normal droplets too so dont think exhaling vape constantly is going to solve your mask need fears

so the mask will catch the breath droplets but let smaller things like oxygen and carbon and vape through
meaning it captures the droplets big enough to carry sars-cov-2 without blocking oxygen/carbon transfer

surgical masks filter things over 95nm... thus very effective with sarrs-cov2

also loosely/lazily just pulling it over your face is not the way to do it.
if its too slack at the sides, then you are wearing it too loosely.

ways to solve this vary. but easiest is to tie a knot in the end of the elasticated ear loops to make less of a loop then making it require more stretching to get it around your ear. thus bringing mask closer to face
also placement of how high up the nose and how far under the chin.

that guy took less than 1 second to put a mask on. which shows he didnt put it on properly

legendary
January 13, 2021, 06:09:31 PM

Dear lord, do you even think before you share these moronic videos? (That was a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)

The guy is a real doctor who shows his face and uses his real name (at great risk to his career since he isn't towing Gate's line) and he says that vaping particles are 'the same size or larger' than the aerosolized particles which typically carry viral load.  You going to argue with him?  Or are you going to say that mask stop all micron sized particals but they let bigger one's through just fine?

Of course the vid was censored off of Jutube and whoever posted it on a free speech platform seems to have neglected to mention the doctor's name.  It is as follows:  "Dr Ted Noel, an anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience"

legendary
January 13, 2021, 05:56:32 PM

Hey Doc,  Your expertise needed to say whether this seems real or fake:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QGtrkW9s7K0L/

The title claims it is yet another result of the 'V-tailed Doctor Killer' (aka, Beechcraft Bonanza) of the injection world.

Activity: 70
Merit: 32
January 13, 2021, 05:56:13 PM
The funny thing is the same doctor called my kids pediatrician and said his kids won't be taking the vaccine either.  I'm not saying I believe either way, but I'm not one that's just going to throw caution to wind.  Our scientific research and ability to identify problems didn't all of a sudden drop from 3-5 years, or whatever it is, to oh boy now we can make sure something is safe in six months.  Use common sense.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 13, 2021, 05:50:42 PM

legendary
January 13, 2021, 05:48:13 PM

Yeah sure.  You can tell a phony doctor when they don't even know what a mask is good for and what it isn't.  And doesn't know what a 'control group' is in a scientific paper.

Why don't you stick with 'mixing' other people's coins, loser.  I have to say, copy/pasting stuff from CDC to trick people into thinking you are a doctor was a good way to bump up your forum creds, which I'm sure it helps with your other crypto scammery.

Masks are like wearing a bullet-proof sock.  I mean it is technically true that if the bullet _could_ hit you in the foot, and having a bulletproof sock _would_ actually help protect your toes.  And it's even possible to protect others by stopping the bullet with your bulletproof sock so it doesn't harm others.  So, why not do it, eh?  In fact we should certainly mandate it for everyone!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 13, 2021, 05:25:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
January 13, 2021, 05:01:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 13, 2021, 04:11:41 PM
its very public info that people with certain issues should not have the vaccine.
there are actually protocols to ensure certain people dont have it and certain other people are monitored more closely.

i find it funny how the conspiracy antivaxxers have brainwashed themselves so much about fears of mandatory vaccines and pretending that there has been no safety advice.. that when doctors and people are being told that some people wont get it and that safety advice is mentioned.. the conspiracy idiots pretend to suddenly love those doctors

strange thing i the same doctors have been the same all along.. the only thing that has changed is the brainwashed thoughts of conspiracy idiots

but its good to see tvbcof finally realising that doctors do give good advice. maybe its another pivotal point tvbcof should hold onto as it involved reversing his conspiracy brainwashes.
shame tvbcof wasted nearly months denying doctors. denying safety advice and pretending they did not exist
January 13, 2021, 01:58:33 PM

I was specifically told by my doctor not to take any of the vaccines and to wait.  Now I do have some medical issues, but without giving too much information - my doctor is a doctor that is paid for by the government. 

The guy did you a solid.  Nice to hear that there are ethical medical professionals around even though I know intellectually that they do exist.

You should return the favor and keep your mouth shut about it if asked by others in the hospital administration or government.  Tell them that it was your decision alone and the doctor had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, the good being "affiliated" with the government for 20 years is that I get some nice doctors that actual give a crap about my health and not about political bs.  Luckily, I never go to a "normal" hospital or doctor - so will never be asked about whether I have had the shot or not.  I can't even have a damn surgery at a normal hospital. 
legendary
January 13, 2021, 01:46:03 PM

I was specifically told by my doctor not to take any of the vaccines and to wait.  Now I do have some medical issues, but without giving too much information - my doctor is a doctor that is paid for by the government. 

The guy did you a solid.  Nice to hear that there are ethical medical professionals around even though I know intellectually that they do exist.

You should return the favor and keep your mouth shut about it if asked by others in the hospital administration or government.  Tell them that it was your decision alone and the doctor had nothing to do with it.

January 13, 2021, 01:37:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
January 13, 2021, 11:55:38 AM
Damn, I feel really sorry for this man and his mother Cry

Eventually, it won't matter how much you trust the vaccine or not: people will have to choose between two fears, and the one who scares you less will win.

For older, ill, immunosuppressed people (or those who watch too much TV) the virus will be scarier, so they'll choose the vaccine. For normies (not in a pejorative sense) the latter will be the scariest one, until there is not enough evidence to prove that it is safe to use in most cases.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 13, 2021, 11:43:29 AM

No end in sight of horror stories, anyone with fakebook can see it. Sue the person how stabed her

Here are the vids:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aHVaJnlwYzcE/

It will be called a 'new strain of covid' by the media and medical/industrial complex (which includes the government employed scientismists.)  And they'll say that it proves that it's super important to go get your 'vaccines'.  Sadly most people will believe it.

Watch for the crazy cenzorship to come soon as they now come in thick and fast (view to read more horrors)
legendary
January 13, 2021, 11:27:08 AM

No end in sight of horror stories, anyone with fakebook can see it. Sue the person how stabed her

Here are the vids:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aHVaJnlwYzcE/

It will be called a 'new strain of covid' by the media and medical/industrial complex (which includes the government employed scientismists.)  And they'll say that it proves that it's super important to go get your 'vaccines'.  Sadly most people will believe it.

Pages:
Jump to: