Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 92. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 05, 2021, 06:46:22 PM
Wait wait wait it gets better
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/doctor-on-cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-elderly-die-after-receiving-covid-vaccine
Would it be easier to call it straight up Euthanasia

You can pretty much bet your bottom dollar that people like fake-doctor Oileo and his retarded butt-boy franky1-n-beans will not be at all alarmed.  They'll be delighted.  They obviously understand that the technocratic revolution is all about managing the herd for efficiency, and people who are old are never going to be productive.  They will never add value approaching what they are draining from the system so there is less to put into the pockets of their leaders (Gates, Fausti, Pfizer's board members, etc.)

BTW, people might as well understand the acronym for Stevens-Johnson's syndrome 'SJS' (or 'Social Justice Syndrome' perhaps?)  Looks like it will be more common.  It's the kind of thing one would expect if you:

- reprogram cells to express viral particles as a function of their metabolism.

- train the immune system to attack the particles and anything which expresses them.

In a lot of cases the self-battle will occur in healthy individuals at kind of a steady state with minimal effect which can easily be blamed on something else (which happens to be treatable with expensive pharma products.)  But when the real common-cold comes around in a year or two and the immune system kicks it up a notch and gets the upper hand in the struggle, the results will be devastating.  SJS is extra alarming because it occurs against skin tissue where it can be seen.  Most such autoimmune reactions will occur in other tissues where they won't be quite as visually apparent, but will be equally devastating to internal tissues and systems.

Here's a little eye-candy to help fake-doctor Oileo and franky1-n-beans get their rocks off:

...snipped...censors here didn't like it I guess.  Image 'stevens johnsons syndrome' for yourself...or just wait to see what it looks like first hand if you are stupid enough to become a GMO and/or cannot help your loved ones before they make that mistake.

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 05, 2021, 06:09:39 PM
Unfortunately it is casting pearls before swine since doctors need board certificates to do much and only a small number of people can make it through med school with any residual understanding of 'science' in tact.  Those that do are effectively required to NOT heal people of certain ailments which the controllers have decided need to exist within certain populations at certain rates.

ok im gonna call it. .. tvbcof. the weed your smoking has too high thc content.
its making you fantasise about things and then get paranoid about it.

try to down dose and try something with less thc

you do realise that with 200 countries. the ability to mastermind some cultish deathnote plot of all doctors of all types around the world is impossible.

yes there are some bad 'doctors' that open up their own clinics as pillmills to just prescribe random crap for profit.
yes there are some bad 'doctors' that after training. then slowly slip into following medical insurers policies of only treating people to medical insurance protocols.

but if you think there is some international deathnote plot happening.. you really need to stop smoking that weed

here is the real crux of the facts your missing.
average lifespan of people that have western medicine is better than countries that dont..
average lifespan of people with modern medicine is better than the witchcraft crap of hundreds of years ago

meaning modern western medicine helps people

africa for instance that still believes in their 'home remedies' only has a lifespan of <50
UK/US for instance that uses modern western medicine has a lifespan >80

but hey if you want to move to african countries and live the rest of your shortened life on home remedies. well you can.

just remember this though. when you die at ~50 due to no treatment for things normal 50yo suffer from. this does not mean you have survived the ailments people over 50 would get. it means your dead. and thus just avoided the positives and negatives of getting old
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 05, 2021, 12:46:47 PM
Those who do not believe in the Western medicine are the same as those who say the Earth is flat. Interestingly, those individuals are the first to see a doctor when there are even the slightest signs of the disease.

Not that simple.

I bet these kids are happy as fuck for believing in the Western med as well?

What you are saying is a common misconception.

Also, lots of people are against the Chinese corona vax too. Isn't it a "Eastern medication"?

Being cautious about something doesn't make you a flat earther automatically. I know it because I am not a flat earther.

No, there is no misconception. I have chosen to trust people who have dedicated their entire lives to scientific work in the field of virology and immunology and are rightly called experts. That's all.

https://metafact.io/factchecks/1716-are-the-covid-19-vaccines-safe

If my car breaks down, I'm not going to take it to the vet to get it fixed, but to the authorized service center. Why? Because I know they are experts in this field.

Somebody like PhD virologistDr. Wolfgang Wodarg  https://vimeo.com/495500045
or
Microbiologist Dr Sucharit Bhaki https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pc7CFRjVpRHI/

Dr. Fuellmich  https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/291925-2020-10-05-dr-reiner-fuellmich-crimes-against-humanity.htm

Dr. Carrie Madej https://www.bitchute.com/video/kQ73s2S0rYJJ/

how about dr. kary mullis the inventor of the PCR test does he qualify? https://www.karymullis.com/pcr.shtml
Creator of the PCR test and peace prize winner Dr.Kary Mullis https://twitter.com/i/status/1343096581629878272

or maybe some reading https://principia-scientific.com/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
January 05, 2021, 12:45:34 PM
Those who do not believe in the Western medicine are the same as those who say the Earth is flat. Interestingly, those individuals are the first to see a doctor when there are even the slightest signs of the disease.

Not that simple.

Also, lots of people are against the Chinese corona vax too. Isn't it a "Eastern medication"?

Being cautious about something doesn't make you a flat earther automatically. I know it because I am not a flat earther.

No, there is no misconception. I have chosen to trust people who have dedicated their entire lives to scientific work in the field of virology and immunology and are rightly called experts. That's all.

If my car breaks down, I'm not going to take it to the vet to get it fixed, but to the authorized service center. Why? Because I know they are experts in this field.

That doesn't make sense.

What about the doctors that advise you to be cautious? Do you think  their licenses should be taken away? Because according to the government, they are also experts on the subject.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2021, 12:37:13 PM

Not that simple.

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
January 05, 2021, 11:50:44 AM
Yes i trust world rulers need us to be in good health to serve them nice and healthy !!

Queen care about us so i trust
legendary
January 05, 2021, 11:44:45 AM

Not that simple.

I have a great deal of admiration for the medical technology which is available to doctors via 'Western' medicine.

Unfortunately it is casting pearls before swine since doctors need board certificates to do much and only a small number of people can make it through med school with any residual understanding of 'science' in tact.  Those that do are effectively required to NOT heal people of certain ailments which the controllers have decided need to exist within certain populations at certain rates.

Thus, if you have something which has all the signs of being a protozoal infection in a certain English speaking SE Asian country you can search high and low for a doctor to write a prescription for a simple blood test which could rule it out.  If they have to the doctor will play stupid and pretend to not know what a protozoan even is.

In the U.S. (at least) Lyme disease was this way for many years, but I hear that it is getting better now.

Sinopharm is the one vaccine I am aware of which is NOT a 'new-fangled' genetically modifying treatement which they wanted to try out but didn't want to do it the right way.  Although all coronavirus vaccines attempted in the last 20 years have been dismal failures to the phenomenon of pathogenic priming (see RSV, Denvaxia) I would still much rather take my chances with that.

So too would the president of a certain English speaking SE Asian country and some of the top generals it would seem.

Flat-earth is a crutch specifically developed for losers who cannot logically argue a point because they are ignorant fucktards.

January 05, 2021, 11:33:01 AM
If someone wants the "mark of the beast" so be it, but

The covid vaccine is NOT meant to immunise you, it's meant to euthanize you.
legendary
January 05, 2021, 11:27:19 AM

Not that simple.

legendary
January 05, 2021, 11:24:29 AM
It's almost funny (if it wasn't so tragic) how tvbcof reads the name of a condition he has never heard about on some conspiracy site, Googles it, reads the first paragraph of the first result, then comes to this thread spewing utter drivel using words he doesn't even understand about how VaCcInEs ArE bAd.

Just to set the record straight, the first time I heard of 'Stevens-Johnson's Syndrome' was a supposed social media post authored by a person calling themselves Dr-Cynthia Foster.

The video link posted above may be a bunch of fakery, but it would represent a fair amount of work and my guess is that it's probably legit.  The person could be a fake doctor, but unlike you, they used a real name so there is some degree of ability to validate that she exists and holds a Doctorate in something at least.  I've not done this which is why I'm putting limited stock in her story.

After researching SJS a little bit I immediately recognized it as very much the kinds of (not even side-)effect that I would expect from the genetic manipulation technology they are using.  Again, if they call it a vaccine Big Pharma can get legal indemnity more easily, but it doesn't seem to have much to do with vaccination.  In subsequent research I am seeing more and more about an association between the GMO treatment and SJS including more in the social media comments.

Another interesting (and entirely expected) thing I picked up was that before getting the GMO treatment the targets had to sign a legal document saying that they would keep quite about any side effects that they might have.  Some people seem to have read and understood this fine print and some people seem to have not.  For the latter we can anticipate that in addition to fighting hideous medical problems caused by entering into the world of trans-humanism, they are also likely to be having some legal bills brought on by not keeping their mouths shut.
legendary
January 05, 2021, 11:21:11 AM

those that come on the internet pretending they are against western medicine, secretly think they are now part of some special cult. that if something went wrong their cult leader will come to their rescue.

EG the certain idiots on this forum that are trump supporters. denying the virus is real but keep hinting if they get sick they will receive the same medical treatment trump got.

they have one hell of a wake up moment when they realise their kiss-ass methods wont and hasnt won them any favours.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2021, 11:18:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 05, 2021, 08:58:48 AM
It's almost funny (if it wasn't so tragic) how tvbcof reads the name of a condition he has never heard about on some conspiracy site, Googles it, reads the first paragraph of the first result, then comes to this thread spewing utter drivel using words he doesn't even understand about how VaCcInEs ArE bAd.

Yes, Stevens-Johnson syndrome exists, and it can be caused by medications - everything from acetaminophen to Advil to penicillin, and in very rare cases, as a reaction to a vaccine. It can also be caused by viral infections, and the cases caused by viral infections vastly outnumber the cases caused by the vaccines that prevent them. It would be like saying we should remove airbags from every vehicle in the world because one malfunctioned once and caused a head injury in a child, ignoring the tens of thousands of lives they save every year.

Why don't you go Google "extravasation injury" (images will be NSFW) and use that as justification as why no one in the world should receive any medical treatment, for any condition, ever. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 05, 2021, 08:03:02 AM
Also, they had a nice little 3-minute goodie showing one of Gate's WHO demon-creatures lying out of her ass in a for-useless-eater promo about vaccines.  That didn't appear on their main site at all as best I can see.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/cBy9sKYHJfUo/

which part were lies?

When you have self-contradictions like she said, it makes them all lies when coming from her. It's different when it is some silly forum people just hashing things over, but when it is someone who is relied on for the health of the world, the lies are crimes against humanity.

Cool
legendary
January 05, 2021, 06:18:03 AM
You should probably remove those images and post the links instead  inside NSFW tags. They are pretty disturbing.

Thx.  Gave it the old college try.  But it's good 'predictive programming' for people who will see their loved ones with SJS.  Should dampen the shock, or so the theory goes.

It also helps explain why the (not a) vaccine rejection rate among 'medical professionals' is so high.

legendary
January 05, 2021, 06:00:49 AM
You should probably remove those images and post the links instead  inside NSFW tags. They are pretty disturbing.
January 05, 2021, 03:38:36 AM
Wait wait wait it gets better
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/doctor-on-cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-elderly-die-after-receiving-covid-vaccine
Would it be easier to call it straight up Euthanasia
legendary
January 04, 2021, 08:24:01 PM
^^^ You don't really need to apologize like that. Lol Cheesy

Cool
legendary
January 04, 2021, 08:09:33 PM
becasue the stuff you say has no merit or valid point. so i quickly address the crucial issue of your point to debunk it then i go into the deeper detail surrounding the point that really shows how lame the point is.

such as tvbcof saying vaers only 1% report. i explain the math. i also explain while tvbcof shows 172 pages. those are not 20 patients per page but more like 2. and of the reports alot of them are snowflake whining stuff.

i also address tvbcofs other posts to summarise it all. like how he thinks that (although its been made clear that people will suffer some mild symptoms and thats been made clear all along). he pretends that vaccines have been promoted as 0 symptom just so that he can run a narrative that he found some symptoms.
so i just highlight some of the publicly known symptoms that are widely known to stop his narrative path before he rabbit holes it

then i go and double down and mention what i would deem as true unwanted adverse reactions. just incase. because these too are public knowledge and never been hidden. just so tvbcof cant twist his narative further.

anyway. US has had 4.2m+ that had the vaccine and unless there is say 2% (or your belief of 0.2% covid deaths) death rate in 4 weeks from infection/vaccination. as a comparison.. then the vaccine is better then the virus

so more than 8.2k deaths due to vaccine will make the vaccine worse then the virus.. lets just see
legendary
January 04, 2021, 07:48:37 PM
^^^ It's kinda amazing the way franky1 writes. He sounds so interesting, until you find out that the things you thought of when you read his stuff, weren't the things that he was talking about at all!

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: