Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use a Bitcoin debit card? - page 3. (Read 7762 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 17, 2017, 03:33:04 PM
I dont use because i dont pretend to spend my bitcoins at all, i do know some people wich tryed to get a debit card and well the companie werent able to honour the bid soo they refunded the money to them, but the thing is those debit cards are amazing tool to people wich complaint cant use bitcoin directly.
I will tell you that in many countries such cards can be widely used in certain places and large cities, but it is best to have an account where you can convert a value from a bitcoin into another currency and pay it like a normal card.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 03:26:07 PM
It is incredibly how thing evolves with bitcoin. Unfortunately, at this moment, i'm don't have a bitcoin card but i plan to get one in the future. I have heard that they are practical, it works just like a credit card, no big difference. I think that next week i will fill the sheet to get one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 03:43:24 AM
Just curious how many users use one of these..

I've started using Xapo and its pretty good actually.
I can buy whatever I want with BTC.

They have some fees,I tried finding some companies with lower fees but no luck.

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.
Which is a good investment..I guess..

Which one do u use and what are their fees? Smiley

I do not use bitcoin debit card because in my country it seems not yet but if there is already I'm not so interested because if we have bitcoin debit card it will be easy to always spend it and it will make bitcoin savings will quickly run out for items that are not so important and I
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 05, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
if there is ATM Bitcoin in my country then 100% I will use bitcoin debit card but very unfortunate atm machine not here yet.

Bitcoin debit cards are NOT in any way linked to the Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin ATM allows you buy Bitcoin or Sell for fiat currency.
Bitcoin debit cards primarily allows you spend the Bitcoins you already have as if it was your local currency (in places that do not normally accept Bitcoin)

The absence of Bitcoin ATM in your Country should not stop you from having a Bitcoin Debit Card if you want one it makes paying your everyday bills easier.

Right... although I can see why the guy got confused. If you don't know about crypto debit cards it can be confusing.

I think they are the least appreciated thing in the crypto world, by the way. You can literally fund an account with Bitcoin and make every day purchases with your debit/credit card like normal, only using Bitcoin/crypto. This is what we all need. We all should be applying for them.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 01:05:33 AM
I personally do not have a bitcoin debit card yet, because bitcoin in my country does not use ATM
This is a new fuction that not much websites can provide, you should try it, the fee is depend on the blockchain system, usually it's smaller than others visa or debit cards you've ever used.  Coinbase is one in the few website provide it. I think it's just because you do not have a habit of using debit card, it's actually covenient and help you stay away from embarassing moments when you don't have cash.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 12:45:21 AM
I do not have a bitcoin debit card
Activity: 280
October 05, 2017, 12:24:09 AM
I personally do not have a bitcoin debit card yet, because bitcoin in my country does not use ATM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 05, 2017, 12:10:42 AM
It sounds interesting, i also want to have it if there is, but for me personally i haven't used it, because in the country i haven't provided a Bitcoin debit card like as debit cards for regular currency. Well.. i really want to have it if it's already available in my country.
Activity: 1190
October 04, 2017, 11:56:34 PM
I'm still not using bitcoin debit card this is because I still felt quite new and with the current situation. I only use 3 web wallet and sometimes also use the wallet of the exchanger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 04, 2017, 09:58:03 PM
Unfortunately, for the time being my country is not so developed to have ATM of this type
Activity: 336
October 04, 2017, 09:48:09 PM
Not yet but i will.This idea makes me so excited.So i bought a centra blue card.now i waiting for that and i wondering is will be really easy and fast.if it will be i will cancelled my whole visa's and maestro's
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
I dont use because i dont pretend to spend my bitcoins at all, i do know some people wich tryed to get a debit card and well the companie werent able to honour the bid soo they refunded the money to them, but the thing is those debit cards are amazing tool to people wich complaint cant use bitcoin directly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
October 04, 2017, 04:45:59 AM
I havent used any debit card for bitcoins although we have ATMs here. Just not trying to do it yet so but planning on so that it will be easy swiping my payments and without cash in my pocket

Here in my country we still don't have  ATM because bitcoin is not yet fully accepted and the awareness to this is still few. And if we have that here as well as the debit cards maybe I'll use it for more convenience. Besides, it's not a credit card so I will not have a debt to pay. And if this will really happens here, using bitcoin for our daily lives will be a less hassle and many will get more curious and get attracted to use.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 04, 2017, 04:23:39 AM
I havent  usen a bitcoin debit card  till now . Why i have to use bitcoin debit card and what is advantage to use bitcoin debit card ? , someone to use debit card can explain it?
I also have the same question with you, why should I use bitcoin debit card and what is the advantage? I also never use bitcoin debit card because I feel not need it because for me bitcoin is an investment, not used to buy goods other than that in my country there is no place  receive payment with bitcoin while for online purchases that I often do they do not accept payment with bitcoin
Debit cards are like credit cards but the advantage of debit cards is you will have a chance to buy something if you will put money in it so if you will have bitcoin debit cards then you need to put some bitcoin and that is an advantage for us since one of our primary source of income is bitcoin and we will not have any problem with buying stuffs since debit cards are widely accepted.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2017, 02:08:40 AM
I havent  usen a bitcoin debit card  till now . Why i have to use bitcoin debit card and what is advantage to use bitcoin debit card ? , someone to use debit card can explain it?
I also have the same question with you, why should I use bitcoin debit card and what is the advantage? I also never use bitcoin debit card because I feel not need it because for me bitcoin is an investment, not used to buy goods other than that in my country there is no place  receive payment with bitcoin while for online purchases that I often do they do not accept payment with bitcoin
Activity: 85
October 04, 2017, 01:42:23 AM
Im not sure if a bitcoin debit card is already available in our country but i will be very glad to have one. Since im so into online shopping its nice to have the bitcoin debit card because you can always use it anytime online or to any establishments who accepts bitcoin. But i heard there is already a bitcoin ATM which dispenses fiat which is also very cool.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
October 03, 2017, 05:21:22 PM
I havent used any debit card for bitcoins although we have ATMs here. Just not trying to do it yet so but planning on so that it will be easy swiping my payments and without cash in my pocket
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
October 03, 2017, 05:02:06 PM
I have 5 btc debit card and using them to withdraw bitcoins instantly as cash are second to none feeling. No shitty,standart rules: need to wait 3 business days and small limits etc
Activity: 218
October 03, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
used cryptopay for a short while. yeas, fees are kinda high, but very convinient if you want to convert you btc to cash without any hassle. Also used Spectrocoin digital card but stopped using it after a week because there were some weird payments being made a few times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
October 03, 2017, 03:24:30 PM
No i went to Gerogia.
Drunk some wine.
Eat some churchhella .
Opened some bank account with Visa attached to it.
Really nice experience.
Pages:
Jump to: