Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 2. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi. We don't have any transfer request from your user. Have you placed it?

Thanks!

Dodadoo team.

Cant withdrawal after have to wager at least 40 times the initial bonus received.
https://i.imgur.com/gYVCFMK.png

YOUR ACCOUNT DATA
Current balance

Bonus received

Amount played

Bonus freed

Retained bonus

Available balance

i cant doing transfer or withdrawal..
because "A previous transfer is required in order to withdraw funds. Please check our FAQ if you need more info. "

but im already make wagered 40 time times the initial bonus received..

please check my username : 1PXiWQX
Activity: 40
Hi. We don't have any transfer request from your user. Have you placed it?

Thanks!

Dodadoo team.

Cant withdrawal after have to wager at least 40 times the initial bonus received.

YOUR ACCOUNT DATA
Current balance

Bonus received

Amount played

Bonus freed

Retained bonus

Available balance
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

YOUR ACCOUNT DATA
Current balance

Bonus received

Amount played

Bonus freed

Retained bonus

Available balance

LOL bepatient..
just wait admin or mod looking u post..
Activity: 13

YOUR ACCOUNT DATA
Current balance

Bonus received

Amount played

Bonus freed

Retained bonus

Available balance
Thank's for your comments!!

Muchas gracias!!

Equipo Dodadoo.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Oh a dice site in spanish  Shocked
awesome!
Activity: 6
Hi ,

İ request payout but I dont receive my payment more than 21 hours. Can any admin/mod check my payment? my dodadoo mail: [email protected]

hey

all payments are been sent sorry for incovenience
Activity: 106
Merit: 13
Hi ,

İ request payout but I dont receive my payment more than 21 hours. Can any admin/mod check my payment? my dodadoo mail: [email protected]
hey guys

I'll be here to help in every possible way I was busy these days, you can ask here what necesities will try to answer as soon as possible

thx all

Dodadoo Team
hello sir same problem   withdraw not receive after next day user baba email [email protected]
i personally request please add to new further on this site fast instant withdrawal second live support then grow your site
day by day best of lock thanks  god bless you

Hi Vijaybaba,
We'te doing some efforts to automate withdraws, but for us, in our beginings,  our security and your security it's a must. That's why we need to process manually every transfer. If you win fairly, you'll have your transfer.

In future versions of dodadoo we'll have this improvement for sure.

Thank's for your comments.

Dodadoo.
Activity: 3
hello sir same problem   withdraw not receive after next day user baba email [email protected]
i personally request please add to new further on this site fast instant withdrawal second live support then grow your site
day by day best of lock thanks  god bless you
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hello sir i register your sit usename baba email id [email protected]
 and deposit bitcoin than i play and win bitcoin after withdraw request but 4/15/2016  withdraw not receive after next day 4/16/2016 withdraw not receive why pleas replay
hey,
if and seen but we are having some problems will be solved soon I feel discomfort

Dodadoo Team

I also have had the same troubles, while other sites have instant withdraw, why you expect us to play on dodadoo ?

Instant withdrawals are most important if you want to compete with established bussineses
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
 and deposit bitcoin than i play and win bitcoin after withdraw request but 4/15/2016  withdraw not receive after next day 4/16/2016 withdraw not receive why pleas replay
hey,
if and seen but we are having some problems will be solved soon I feel discomfort

Dodadoo Team

I also have had the same troubles, while other sites have instant withdraw, why you expect us to play on dodadoo ?
You must have some attractive giveaways and some free faucet giveaways hours. Then you can attract more gamblers into your site for sure.
 and deposit bitcoin than i play and win bitcoin after withdraw request but 4/15/2016  withdraw not receive after next day 4/16/2016 withdraw not receive why pleas replay
hey,

Dodadoo Team
hello sir check my username baba 36hour ago not send to may coin pleas send my withdrawal request my email [email protected]
hey guys

we added button auto bet that will be much more to you hope you like

Dodadoo Team..
I like the design mainly.
You will have to run more campaigns to track more players

Good luck

Thank's for your comments!!

We keep on thinking the way to track more players!

If you have any ideas please let us know ...

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 24
I like playing at your site. Fun and clean design with nice background music.

One issue though:

I deposited around 0.021 btc and got my balance up to about 0.06 btc.

Deposit has 6+ confirmations, made a withdrawal request of 0.06 btc an hour ago and still have not received it.

I thought withdrawals were instant?

Messaged you on the site's messaging option. Kindly process my withdrawal.

Thanks

Have you received any deposit bonuses and meet the wagering requirement before making the withdrawal request? AFAIK you will not able to withdraw all your balance if you received the deposit bonus but have not completed the wagering requirement yet.

No, didnt redeem any deposit bonus. After making withdrawal request, it was deducted from my account balance. 

Still havent received my withdrawal.

Received my withdrawal Smiley thanks!
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
I like the design mainly.
You will have to run more campaigns to track more players

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: