Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 9. (Read 8763 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
A really cool dice site,
like the design and the background music

but need something , the most important is faucet for free try

As previous post by owner, you will get 0.0001btc on registration. You can use it on two bets (in case you lose) since the minimum bet is 0.00005 (half amount of the registration bonus)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Without most important function which is provably fair system that site looking shady, there is no way to verify bet result and that thing made me afraid to play there, can you put this provably system to make this dice site to make it more attractive for player?

now we're at it, have enough work is almost finished  Grin

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Without most important function which is provably fair system that site looking shady, there is no way to verify bet result and that thing made me afraid to play there, can you put this provably system to make this dice site to make it more attractive for player?
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
but I want to ask about the Chance to win, whether all the options have the same Chance to win 50%?

Of course not. With two 6-sided dice, the chance for you to get a certain number can be found on http://wizardofodds.com/gambling/dice/
Activity: 25
A really cool dice site,
like the design and the background music

but need something , the most important is faucet for free try
Activity: 532
Very unique dice game, as long as I try I always win I had to really play with real money immediately Cheesy

but I want to ask about the Chance to win, whether all the options have the same Chance to win 50%?
Activity: 40
I have a suggestion for you: After choosing a bet type (say for example, over 6), we should be able to see how much we can get if we win before the bet is made.

OK. For today we'll publish in our 'How to play' the factor for each bet. Next days it would appear before you click 'Play' button.

Thank's for your suggestion.

Dodadoo team.
I have a suggestion for you: After choosing a bet type (say for example, over 6), we should be able to see how much we can get if we win before the bet is made.

good suggestion, we will consider for sure

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
i like the website's design it is simple and beautiful.

also the background sound is nice but the 13 MB background music file is a bit too much IMO.

From today, if you register you could turn off music.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i like the website's design it is simple and beautiful.

also the background sound is nice but the 13 MB background music file is a bit too much IMO.
Too much slow unable to load this site, responding very very slow you have any lite version there?

It is going slow because we're testing right now, thanks for the comments that will help us learn more

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Too much slow unable to load this site, responding very very slow you have any lite version there?
Activity: 602
On the "How To Play" page, you ask people to register an account on http://dodadoo.com/customer/create. I click it, and it doesn't seem to be working at all.
The form itself is not working (i.e, is not showing) for you or after completing it noting happened?
For me after filling form with data it seems that SEND button is inactive, and I can't send it, is it the same for you?

We're just working on this form to add some new fields. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just let us work some new minutes ...

Dodadoo team.

don't forget the provably fair system transparency , without it your game and your site is not exist.
the website you launched looks like not yet ready to launched , there too many things not prepared.
Activity: 896
On the "How To Play" page, you ask people to register an account on http://dodadoo.com/customer/create. I click it, and it doesn't seem to be working at all.
The form itself is not working (i.e, is not showing) for you or after completing it noting happened?
For me after filling form with data it seems that SEND button is inactive, and I can't send it, is it the same for you?

Yup exactly that. But after checking a few other pages, I found that I can click "Login" on the top right hand corner and then "New User" to create an account successfully.

We're just working on this form to add some new fields. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just let us work some new minutes ...

Dodadoo team.
We are now working on fixing all, thank you all for your comments

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
The graphic is very nice, is it game provably fair,  i don't see anything in the site. On the page how to play i only see how register and deposit and things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: