Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 10. (Read 8763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
i like the game style very much fresh than any other gaming sites i like the music too haha even it's sometimes annoying. my concern only in graphic you have there ,the dice looks like pixelate when rolled also the seeds to check provably fair isn't there yet. goodluck btw
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Yeah you should put the probably fair thing.
I personally don't the like background music...
Good luck.
Without provably fair system implemented any bitcoin gambling site seems lackluster, but it seems that Op knows that too and we will see PF system implemented.
You can already turn off the music on the site (I advice that 'off' setting was set by default as it is not that important). Also adding chat will be nice addition imo.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi all guys!

By now we could tell you that tomorrow our site will have this news:

1. Dodadoo will have SSL with SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption.
2. At the top of the site you'll have a link where we explain how do we implement provably fair gaming.
3. Registered users will have a welcome gift of 0.0001 BTC. Besides, if you have already been registered, you'll also have this gift.
4. Dodadoo will remember if a registered user wants or not listen to site music.

Next weeks we'll be waiting your comments ... They help us to improve our site.

We hope you appreciate our efforts to gain your confidence!

Dodadoo team.

I have never played dice in a while. Hmm.. Seems fun to join in again. Is this serious, free gift when you sign up?

already registered, but where welcome gift?
username : TheGAMER

Hi THEGAMER!

We're working hard today to improve our site ... As you've seen one of the improvements will be welcome gift, besides SSL, provability fair gaming and more customization for registered users.

Don't worry 'cause all those who have already registered will receive you gift. Promise ... just wait a little bit more.

Don't lose our next posts!

Dodadoo team.

ok. thanks..
already bookmark u thread dodadoo  Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi all guys!

2. At the top of the site you'll have a link where we explain how do we implement provably fair gaming.
3. Registered users will have a welcome gift of 0.0001 BTC. Besides, if you have already been registered, you'll also have this gift.
4. Dodadoo will remember if a registered user wants or not listen to site music.

Dodadoo team.

I have never played dice in a while. Hmm.. Seems fun to join in again. Is this serious, free gift when you sign up?

Hi THEGAMER!

We're working hard today to improve our site ... As you've seen one of the improvements will be welcome gift, besides SSL, provability fair gaming and more customization for registered users.

Don't worry 'cause all those who have already registered will receive you gift. Promise ... just wait a little bit more.

Don't lose our next posts!

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi all guys!

Dodadoo team.

Activity: 69
Hi all guys!

Dodadoo team.

Hi all guys!

Dodadoo team.

Great! I'll be looking forward to this. Thank you for considering our comments Smiley Anyways it seems there is a minor bug on your site whenever I will login with the wrong email or password. I am getting this error even I am using the english page:

Thank's adicted! We'll work on it. Today we'll have news for you all.

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi all guys!

Dodadoo team.

Great! I'll be looking forward to this. Thank you for considering our comments Smiley Anyways it seems there is a minor bug on your site whenever I will login with the wrong email or password. I am getting this error even I am using the english page:
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Love Primedice!
Hmmm lets see!
Activity: 98
I'm the one who knocks
Test for lastlove9091 0.001 for fun. But i think u should give the win rate at background... lol.. it's very unconvenient for no information

In tomorrow new site version, provably fair information will be providen above winning factors.

Thanks for your comments!

Dodadoo team.

Yeah you should put the probably fair thing.
I personally don't the like background music...
Good luck.
Test for lastlove9091 0.001 for fun. But i think u should give the win rate at background... lol.. it's very unconvenient for no information

In tomorrow new site version, provably fair information will be providen above winning factors.

Thanks for your comments!

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 56
we are working to solve this problem, thanks for your patience.

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 658
was gonna try to test play with 1mb (0.001btc) , it keeps stating balance too low .
wats the min bet ? isit 5mb (0.005btc) ?
wats the min deposit/withdrawal ? plx advise . thx

We've lowered our MINIMUM BET and DEFAULT BET params to fit your needs. Now they've been fixed to:

- MIN_BET = 0.00005 BTC
- DEF_BET = 0.0001 BTC

MIN_WITHDRAWAL it's fixed on 0.001 BTC.

Dodadoo team.
Hi all guys!

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 546
was gonna try to test play with 1mb (0.001btc) , it keeps stating balance too low .
Yeah the minimum bet was 0.005 BTC , OP should also consider lowering it down as I think it was quite high for a minimum bet , I would suggest 0.0005 BTC will be the minimum. I think that was quite reasonable than 0.005 BTC (a little bit lower will be better however). I will be looking forward to its improvements bcoz I really like this kind of game.
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
hello, this will be the first thing to be updated, thank you very much all the tips.

Dodadoo Team..
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hi all!!

First of all we wanna thank all of you for your comments ... they'll help us to improve our site. We'll work hard on them to win your confidence.

Our first steps will be the following:

- Implement SSL on the site.
- Availability of turning off music in your user settings.
- Publish our PHP method which generates dice results.

This will be implemented during next week and next weeks there'll be more news!

We've been centered in providing an easy way of playing in any device (PC or MAC based computers, IOS and Android).

Once again: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

Dodadoo team.

Why there is no provably fair system on your first list things to do? That's the most important thing you need to do before you do improve on other things. Without it, there will be no players play on your site.
thank you all for your opinions, we are working hard, there are more to come in the next days

Dodadoo Team...
Pages:
Jump to: