Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 7. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wow you have big amounts for promotions,
i enjoyed playing the game and the sound effects are adding a nice experience to the game.

Hey

we are beginning, slowly we will improve

Thanks for You comment

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
wow you have big amounts for promotions,
i enjoyed playing the game and the sound effects are adding a nice experience to the game.
Hi all,

After some improvements in our site we'll onve again online!!

As we announced, we have this news from now:

- When you register, you get a Welcome gift of 0,002 BTC.
- Once you've registered, every deposit you made you'll get a 10% for free.

Let's play!!

Dodadoo team.
nice Welcome gift , isit only for new account register .

Nooo ... Now we have a promotion. Each deposit you make you get a 10% free!!
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
Hi all,

Let's play!!

Dodadoo team.
nice Welcome gift , isit only for new account register .
Hey guys

we are working on further improvements next week will be more

Dodadoo Team
Activity: 40
Hi all,

Let's play!!

Dodadoo team.
Hi guys,

We'll be in maintenace mode applying some news for the weekend.

Dodadoo team.
Personally I find it more easier and more fun than the usual dices like primedice and rollin, I guess you are just being used to usual dice. My first impression was not good to be honest, but they already improved the site and its starting me to like it Cheesy

Anyways, I'm having a good time with the site but I just encountered another problem. I tried logging in my account and I was stuck to this page Sad

Easier? I dont think so, because we need to do some clicks everytime before we make a bet. This is completely complicated way to make a bet..too much clicks needed, different with a usual dice where we only need to set what we want in  the beginning then just click "roll" or "play"

Thanks you for You comment

we will look to do something with that theme

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Personally I find it more easier and more fun than the usual dices like primedice and rollin, I guess you are just being used to usual dice. My first impression was not good to be honest, but they already improved the site and its starting me to like it Cheesy

Anyways, I'm having a good time with the site but I just encountered another problem. I tried logging in my account and I was stuck to this page Sad

Easier? I dont think so, because we need to do some clicks everytime before we make a bet. This is completely complicated way to make a bet..too much clicks needed, different with a usual dice where we only need to set what we want in  the beginning then just click "roll" or "play"
You have an excellent site, but I am a little less like the type of game you are using. Because I'm a little confused by the options offered  Huh. Maybe, if I'm not confused as to how to play for sure I will win big in the game Tongue. I won't give up and I will definitely win big

templates your site is pretty good, but if I can give you a suggestion. Please size enlarged slightly, because the template size is now less nice to look at and was impressed. And please also font size somewhat scaled down a bit. And please at least withdraw to scaled down again, because it was impressed that can play in this gambling is people who have a lot of money and those who have a little money are not allowed to gamble in your site.

If you want to give it a try for your gambling funds, better make a faucet

Thanks for the comment,

we will continue working hard on the web and gradually sure we improve

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You have an excellent site, but I am a little less like the type of game you are using. Because I'm a little confused by the options offered  Huh. Maybe, if I'm not confused as to how to play for sure I will win big in the game Tongue. I won't give up and I will definitely win big

templates your site is pretty good, but if I can give you a suggestion. Please size enlarged slightly, because the template size is now less nice to look at and was impressed. And please also font size somewhat scaled down a bit. And please at least withdraw to scaled down again, because it was impressed that can play in this gambling is people who have a lot of money and those who have a little money are not allowed to gamble in your site.

If you want to give it a try for your gambling funds, better make a faucet
Dodadoo is really appealing dice site with attractive color combination, sounds effects is another good addition there just created my account there and played with welcome gift, i enjoyed to play there good luck and have a nice future.

Thank you, this kind of feedback helps us a lot

We are working for a good promotion for this weekend will be soon updated the thread

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dodadoo is really appealing dice site with attractive color combination, sounds effects is another good addition there just created my account there and played with welcome gift, i enjoyed to play there good luck and have a nice future.
hey guys

We want to hear your first impressions of Dodadoo

thanks.

Sorry to say, but your game is the hardest/most complicated dice to play. Make it simple just like other dice game would be better.

in chrome for me it opens well

What browser are you using?

I am also using google chrome, anyways its not a problem at all, I guess its on my side Cheesy I tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies and fortunately it worked now. Thanks for your reply tho and good luck to dodadoo!

for that we are!!

He y guys,

let you know that do not stop working on the web in order to continue to grow so that everything is much simpler for the user.

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 546
hey guys

thanks.

Sorry to say, but your game is the hardest/most complicated dice to play. Make it simple just like other dice game would be better.

I am also using google chrome, anyways its not a problem at all, I guess its on my side Cheesy I tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies and fortunately it worked now. Thanks for your reply tho and good luck to dodadoo!
hey guys

thanks.

hey guys

thanks.

Thanks,Adicted

I'll see what happens
Activity: 546
hey guys

thanks.

Hey guys,

We've updated our Provably fair page to add the results of our 1.000.000 simultations. As you've seen in past posts our results have been:

Number 1: 334342 times (16.7171%)
Number 2: 333045 times (16.65225%)
Number 3: 332668 times (16.6334%)
Number 4: 333021 times (16.65105%)
Number 5: 334231 times (16.71155%)
Number 6: 332693 times (16.63465%)

Now it depends on you to confirm that our simulations are true.  Cheesy  Grin

Keep on playing!!

And don't forget to follow our posts to have updated news about our promotions for the weekend!

Dodadoo team.
hey guys

thanks.

Hi Bitinity,

We've made 1.000.000 simulations with our provably fair method and here's our results:

Number 1: 334342 times (16.7171%)
Number 2: 333045 times (16.65225%)
Number 3: 332668 times (16.6334%)
Number 4: 333021 times (16.65105%)
Number 5: 334231 times (16.71155%)
Number 6: 332693 times (16.63465%)

As you can see it's totally fair, .... so all it's all between you and your luck!!

Dodadoo team.
Pages:
Jump to: