Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 8. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
thanks for the reply
let's go slowly improving and we will try to make it as easy as possible
We are open to any suggestions

complicated in that sense?

Dodadoo Team
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hey guys

We want to hear your first impressions of Dodadoo

thanks.

Sorry to say, but your game is the hardest/most complicated dice to play. Make it simple just like other dice game would be better.
hey guys

We want to hear your first impressions of Dodadoo

thanks.
Hi all.

stay tuned,
for this weekend's big surprises for existing users and new users

Dodadoo Team.  Tongue
The graphic is very nice,
but the game is provably fair ? Huh Huh

Of course!!! You could see how we get results in our Fair Play page. You'll find it at the bottom of the page.

Remember that you have a Welcome gift when you register!

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
Interesting, I didn't know that there is a promotion going on if you didn't mention about this welcoming gift here. You may want to tell people what it is exactly in OP.
People are gonna flock if that offer is really competitive and will be disappointed if that is like 100.000 satoshis or something.

We are working on a new campaign for these days

tell him to put on the OP

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Of course!!! You could see how we get results in our Fair Play page. You'll find it at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
Interesting, I didn't know that there is a promotion going on if you didn't mention about this welcoming gift here. You may want to tell people what it is exactly in OP.
People are gonna flock if that offer is really competitive and will be disappointed if that is like 100.000 satoshis or something.
Activity: 40

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
It would be really nice if you could do something about the warnings ,or is it for the anonymity purpose specifically ?

Hi mrcashking,

We're not having this issue with Firefox. Could you plz paste your security.ssl preferences of firefox? Type about:config to view them.

Are you having this issue with Chrome?

Let's what's going on ....

Dodadoo team.
just remember that Dobadoo is also designed for all types of devices (ANDROID & IOS)

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It would be really nice if you could do something about the warnings ,or is it for the anonymity purpose specifically ?

This site looking attractive with nice graphics and simple registration process, i think op have to launch some kind of promo campaign to catch attention of active player to get high rollers there any good luck for this launch.

thanks.

We are working on making a good campaign right now.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Dodadoo Team,
Activity: 546
Thanks for the free satoshis dodadoo. But I encountered another problem where I can't play bcoz it says my bet was too low. I already bet 0.0001 BTC (which also my current balance) and when I pressed play it says my bet was too low  Huh Here's a screenshot
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This site looking attractive with nice graphics and simple registration process, i think op have to launch some kind of promo campaign to catch attention of active player to get high rollers there any good luck for this launch.
I like this new dice site with nice betting concept and color combination is eye catching, just register my account but didn't receive that welcome gift of 0.0001 to test this site, i have to ask from support for this?

Username : maxhor
You looked at your balance?

yup.down on the initial screen you can see

Fair Play link
Activity: 686
I like this new dice site with nice betting concept and color combination is eye catching, just register my account but didn't receive that welcome gift of 0.0001 to test this site, i have to ask from support for this?

Username : maxhor
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi guys!!

We have hot news!! As we promised we have the following news to announce you:

1. When a user registers in Dodadoo receives a Welcome gift of 0.0001 BTC. With this you could play at least 2 times (asuming min bet). If you registered in the past days, you'll see that you already have this balance in your account.

We recommend you STRONGLY to subscribe to our newsletter (just click on your username at the bottom left) because we'll launch interesting promotions weekly.

2. At the bottom of the page you'll see that we follow PROVABLY FAIR gaming (FAIR PLAY link). You could how do we calculate bet result, and there also we publish out Server seed (past and future (encripted)).

3. Now Dodadoo has implemented SSL with SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption.

4. When you are logged, if you turn off music, Dodadoo remember this setting for the next time. So music don't disturb you if you want.

We really hope, you appreciate our efforts, and we invite you to try our site.

And the most important: WE WANNA GROW WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTS!!

Dodadoo team.

Activity: 700
That is fresh looking with unique layout and interesting sound effect, this is nice addition for dice lovers who want to play on unique site, are you offering any giveaway for launch of this?
A really cool dice site,
like the design and the background music

but need something , the most important is faucet for free try

As previous post by owner, you will get 0.0001btc on registration. You can use it on two bets (in case you lose) since the minimum bet is 0.00005 (half amount of the registration bonus)

there will be more to come in the next weeks

Dodadoo Team...
Pages:
Jump to: