Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 6. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
nice game and cool design but when i press withdraw it said that my adresse is not valid so please check this problem Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This is probably the most well designed gambling website i've seen in a while. Still playing around just trying to get the hang of it.

Thank's for your comments!

Dodadoo team.
Hey Guys

any suggestions on the design of the chat?

Dodadoo Team..

how much deposit should i do for placing withdrawal ?

Hi jakal

If you have not made at least 50 bets, then the max you can withdraw is the same you have deposited.

50 bets means that I need to wager at least 0.05btc, right? So how if I only deposit 0.01 then I can make it into 0.03 in less than 50 bets? Does it mean that I should continue to bet till make 50 bets with a risk to lose the 0.02 profit?
Is there any option to not take the 10% deposit bonus?

You have to make 50 bets if you want to get all you've won .... But if you want to withdraw what you've deposited then there's no restriction.

Next question, if I withdraw my deposited amount before I make 50bets. Will the profit stay at my account or forfeited?
Re-ask : no options to avoid the 10% bonus?

Profit will stay with you, ready to keep on Betting.

Today we'll update our how to play page to talk about this.

Dodadoo team.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
This is probably the most well designed gambling website i've seen in a while. Still playing around just trying to get the hang of it.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..

Hi jakal

If you have not made at least 50 bets, then the max you can withdraw is the same you have deposited.

50 bets means that I need to wager at least 0.05btc, right? So how if I only deposit 0.01 then I can make it into 0.03 in less than 50 bets? Does it mean that I should continue to bet till make 50 bets with a risk to lose the 0.02 profit?

You have to make 50 bets if you want to get all you've won .... But if you want to withdraw what you've deposited then there's no restriction.

Next question, if I withdraw my deposited amount before I make 50bets. Will the profit stay at my account or forfeited?
Re-ask : no options to avoid the 10% bonus?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I like the idea to incremented 10% of the deposit, but however you must be have a withdrawal fee right? and how much is it?
btw, you have a nice backsong on the site Cheesy
Activity: 56
Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..

Hi jakal

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..

Hi jakal

Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..

Hi jakal

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..

Hey Guys

Dodadoo Team..
Hmm. looks like nice site . Concept is same like pocketdice as earlier someone said.Still lot more to develop

And i would like to request to op to make a proper announcement thread so that other users also attracts.put up some banners and highlight current promotion bonus you giving atm.

Thanks for the comment Avirunes.

we will work hard to put the updated OP

and many improvements are to come
also say that we will increase more promotions

almost every week and our goal is to improve every day the site

Dodadoo Team.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Hmm. looks like nice site . Concept is same like pocketdice as earlier someone said.Still lot more to develop

And i would like to request to op to make a proper announcement thread so that other users also attracts.put up some banners and highlight current promotion bonus you giving atm.
i win 0.002 but its not in my balance  Huh

here is the img http://prntscr.com/a024ll

i mean that 0,002030 win

my registered email: [email protected]

Hi jakals

the problem is that the last two plays that are made in demo mode, so it is not reflected in your balance

Dodadoo Team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i win 0.002 but its not in my balance  Huh

here is the img http://prntscr.com/a024ll

i mean that 0,002030 win

my registered email: [email protected]
We are continuously working on further improvements

we add a lot of things that you have suggested we

we would like that you continue helping us grow

Thank you all for the comments

Dodadoo Team.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Nooo ... Now we have a promotion. Each deposit you make you get a 10% free!!

What is the rollover requirement for that? I mean, you wouldn't allow people to deposit 0.1 btc and withdraw 0.11 btc right away without making some bets, right?

Great question, and the requirement to withdraw from the welcome gift is that players need to make deposit. May players just make deposit of 0.002 then withdraw 0.004 + 10% of 0.002?
But a bit surprised to know that the minimum bet is increased again 0.001/bet. Is this game only for players with big bankroll?

Suggestion : change the word "add" to "deposit" is sound better for most players IMO.

Thank's panjul07. We've changed "Add" to "Deposit" as you've suggested. Do you really think that  0.001 BTC (0.38 USD) is really much? What do you think guys?

BigMac: If you have not made at least 50 bets, then the max you can withdraw is the same you have deposited.

For me, a min bet of 0.001 btc is okay but I would expect some others to prefer a lower value. I think it is better for you to lower it as it should help you attract new players without bringing any harm.
Also, thanks for the clarification on the requirement of withdrawing the deposit bonus. Since the limit is on number of bets but not total wagered, perhaps you would need to revise the number after lowering the min bet.

What is the rollover requirement for that? I mean, you wouldn't allow people to deposit 0.1 btc and withdraw 0.11 btc right away without making some bets, right?

Great question, and the requirement to withdraw from the welcome gift is that players need to make deposit. May players just make deposit of 0.002 then withdraw 0.004 + 10% of 0.002?
But a bit surprised to know that the minimum bet is increased again 0.001/bet. Is this game only for players with big bankroll?

Suggestion : change the word "add" to "deposit" is sound better for most players IMO.

Thank's panjul07. We've changed "Add" to "Deposit" as you've suggested. Do you really think that  0.001 BTC (0.38 USD) is really much? What do you think guys?

BigMac: If you have not made at least 50 bets, then the max you can withdraw is the same you have deposited.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: