Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 16. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
i don't really understand about that but after i see if bitcoin is down then altcoin price also goes down and maybe this also happened at performance when ico make people lose a lot of money when ico investment
Activity: 144
May 29, 2018, 02:39:27 PM
Of course, bitcoin affects ICOs, since most ICOs collect investments in bitcoin, or in ethereum. In addition, the change in the rate of the cryptocurrency influences the investment attractiveness, that is, the desire of investors to buy the crypto currency and invest it in a certain project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
May 29, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
It very well could if the create a goal and the price drops to half, then they need to have twice as much Ethereum to reach either the soft cap or hard cap!!! If ethereums price drops it makes it harder for them to spend they must wait and hold it!!@
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 29, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
I don't think bitcoin will affect the price of ICO held tokens. At least there's no direct connection between them.
Of course, if the whole market goes down, it will affect the ICO. But to say that it all depends on the price of the Bat I would not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
yes of course when bitcoin price goes down then the capital you have to buy and become a participant from ico is also very different, when your cheap bitcoin investing in ico you can profit while if bitcoin your expensive investment in ico when the price goes up it could be horrible risk loss very high.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Bitcoin as a whole is a very influential coin no matter how you look at it. Yes, more and more ICO are based on Ethereum, but still Bitcoin is very commonly used in our today`s world of crypto, so no wonder that the price of has such big influence on the new projects.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 13, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
I think that it influences in some way. Probably, developers are guided by the price of bitcoin in order not to make their tokens too cheap or expensive.
Activity: 476
May 12, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
Of course, the price depends on BTC directly. You could see it just from December 2017 till now when the whole market followed BTC movements. Ethereum is usually used for ICO's, and there is nothing that the investor can do if the price of Ethereum goes down.
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
it is not really affecting. there are many ico that have a fixed USD rate for their crowdsale.
so, what ever the bitcoin price, the the ico tokens rate still remain same.
Activity: 38
May 12, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
I think bitcoin affect the price of ICO's because these token sales are getting banned and/or regulated globally, it encourages people to hold Bitcoin instead of alternative protocol assets.
Activity: 420
May 10, 2018, 02:54:12 PM
 Yes of course bitcoin affect ICO’s because  they are in the roots in the business even if it  is in external or internal in the business,
In which the two of them changed it will affect everyone in the business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin greatly affects ico projects. Because the fees are usually held on the basis of ETH or BTC. Example, of the BTC price is $ 1000 at fees. As a result, the project collected 10.000 BTC, with a total value of 10.000.000 $. After that, the bitcoin fell to $ 500. And in the end, the project received not $ 10,000,000, but $ 5,000,000. That's the whole point. It's my opinion
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
At least, there is an influence, at least because the ICO fees are held in bitcoins. During the drawdown of crypto-currencies, for many, the ICO became a variant of investing money. Now ICO collects less.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Most ICO projects use smart contract that belongs to Etherium. they also accept payments using BTC, ETH and several other currencies.
But most of them receive BTC and ETH payments so the price fluctuations of Bitcoin and Etherium greatly affect the performance of ICO at this time. Unless the ICO Project directly converts the funds they receive into a stable currency like the Dollar.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 05, 2018, 02:06:02 PM
Any prolonged drop in the price of major currencies adversely affects the ICO of young projects because ordinary people are beginning to lose confidence in crypto-currencies, and large investors are waiting for the market to stabilize at a fixed price.
Activity: 31
May 05, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
Because BitCoin is the first and largest crypto, when confidence is shown in it, there's carry over to other cryptos. With decentralized exchanges and the massive success of recent ICO's, I think this is only the beginning for BitCoin, blockchain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
I think some value of a project when ico is calculated from the price of bitcoin or ethereum. So it makes sense if bitcoin price goes down then ico value will also be affected, and vice versa.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
May 02, 2018, 11:36:42 PM
I think bitcoin has a direct effect on certain ICO's prices on the market. Especially uf these ICOs have their funds backed by bitcoin. In this way bitcoin directly affects the market valur of certain ICOs. Moreover, the state of bitcoin mostnof the time creates a tide effect on the whole cryptocurrency imdustry. In which when bitcoin's value is at an increase, people will be more interested to invest in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
The price of Bitcoin affects all the digital currency market, not just ico, because he is the index and affects the emotion of all participants. If Bitcoin has fallen sharply, many people will lose confidence because too many people believe it.
Activity: 129
May 02, 2018, 11:28:17 PM
Of course it will affect. The price of Bitcoin determines the funds owned by ICO. The price of i Bitcoin indirectly affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: