Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 15. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 123
June 20, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
In the past i was thinking if the btc goes down then the interest in ICOs also goes down.
but what i have noticed is that the ICO market is going on even if the BTC goes down on the other hand, yes we saw huge influx of money when we had the biggest hype of crypto to date in start of the year.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
Bitcoin has the highest dorminance in the market. Price of Bitcoin affects all the digital currency market, not just ico, because he is the index and affects the emotion of all participants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
I think the creation of ico projects is the fact that now the requirements for registration of projects have increased considerably in order to avoid a scam, but in any way the cost of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 19, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
An ICO project always targets its coin prices with bitcoin or ethereum so investors can consider the amount they need to invest in an ICO project they follow. However, when it is still pre-sale or crowdsale, bitcoin prices do not really affect the ICO project, it's just that the amount of bitcoin invested in getting the coins from the ICO project will differ from the current price adjustment in the market. However, once the coins of the ICO project have been listed on a market exchange and can be traded, the initial price of the ICO coin is affected by the demand on the seller and the buyer and there will be pump and dump activity in the market, after which the price will be stable and most will follow the price movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
the ICOs that run always consider the price of the market as at when they want to start their initial currency offers, so i will technically say that they do not consider it as they enter the market whenever and work with it as they saw it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 07:01:47 AM
So far, everything is pretty good, so it increased on the break to 6660, which corresponded to 0.5 Fibo correction. At the same time, we can go lower on the growth correction, up to 6600. Now was the attempt to break the formation up, but don't let the above 6750 - so can go lower

The next goal of our movement should be to consolidate above 6800. Well, then-test 7000.
We shall move the stop under 6600, and it should close a minimum of 4 hour candle, to talk about the hike down. Well, any volume.

Another important point. On the exchanges open shorts from 7000-just a car. It will be very hard to pass this level, a great chance to go back down.
June 19, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
Yes it affects due to bitcoin at the base of each altcoin. of course the performance of ICO depends on the time ICO is being held, Just imagine the scenario in which the ICO project has collected X funds before they launch their project. Here the bitcoin price is at its highest point. So if you consider the price and fund X, then practically they have a lot of funds they have. Depending on it they may just set up a new roadmap and development.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
I think yes it does. Most on crypto market was covered by Bitcoin and the share in market is dominant. If the value of Bitcoin drops, the affect on other altcoin decrease exponentially.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 19, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
I do not know much but what I have realized is that if Bitcoin value goes down, almost all other coins and tokens also go down. So I will say ICO performance depends on the time the ICO is being held.

Yes their are time that the value or the price of bitcoin is going down because of flactuations aside from that ICO is very affected because of the value. It also depends of the ICO that reflects the value. Even though it is down many bitcoiner wanted to perform an ICO.
June 19, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
On April 12, everyone was sure that we would reach 6000 before the turn, and many wanted to buy there. People even sold their Bitcoins in order to buy cheaper. But they were.

Now everyone is again firmly confident in 6000. Already gathered shorts  and pulled the bucket.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Whether it is an ico or an altcoin, each and everything related to the cryptocurrency industry is dependent upon the bitcoin. Going through the coinmarketcap itself we can understand it in a much clear manner how the price of bitcoin has impacted over the ico's and the altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
I think that general situation on the market has some influence on ICOs, but not only on ICOs but also on other cryptos. But we should understand that there are some good projects which worth to invest and we should support them, for the development of the crypto industry. I am looking for the new ICOs at www.icoguide.com and can recommend it to you as well.
Activity: 121
June 19, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
yes it has big influence of the price of other ICO's
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
Undoubtedly, there is a strong influence of bitcoins on the market of altokamins and ICO. When the bitcoat price falls, then many investors take a wait-and-see strategy and do not want to invest in the ICC and the crypto currency. Ideally - when the output of an ISO project goes with the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
May 30, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Only on the tokens that appear on the stock exchange, ie when there is an independent coin. On the very idea of Ico or fundraising or development of bitcoin does not affect in any way. Bitcoin as a dollar which constantly changes its course in relation to other coins.
to my knowledge it is like that, considering bitcoin is the reference price for all the coins so influential when the coins have entered the market exchange, and that's what I know.
Activity: 24
May 30, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
I see bitcoin prices and other uaNG digital eyes are now at a lower level, it will really have an impact on running ico, I also do not know what else to think about if this happens continuously
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
May 30, 2018, 04:15:47 AM
I do not know how the volatility of the Bitcoin price can affect ICO projects. In general, it affects the prices of altcoins
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 30, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Only on the tokens that appear on the stock exchange, ie when there is an independent coin. On the very idea of Ico or fundraising or development of bitcoin does not affect in any way. Bitcoin as a dollar which constantly changes its course in relation to other coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 30, 2018, 02:16:36 AM
When the market is bearish and bitcoin price is low, people are less willing to participate in ICOs.
During the past months, lots of ICOs didn't even reach soft cap.
Activity: 41
May 29, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
Yes, because when bitcoin rises so does ETH and vice versa. Most ICOs take ETH so it has a knock on effect. Also if the dip is very big, people might change their behaviours in regards to investing into ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: