Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 14. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
The fact that bitcoin is falling seriously affects the ICO, so now there are so few projects coming out!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
ICO could certainly be said to be entirely removing the crypto. This is the basis that Crypto from ICO certainly has adoption or innovation from an in-flight bitcoin. then, of course, it's natural if bitcoin also have the influence on the ICO because it is the oldest known crypto bitcoin has become big and emulate their success to others.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 22, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
Yes, it can. When BTC fall it will influence Altcoin and also ICO which cause after the ICO period end, token price will below the predicted price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 22, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
it only affects the amount that they collected from the previous ico, it affects because ico has the target amount of funds that they must achieve before the deadline, and it is all base on the price of bitcoin if they will reach it or not.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
June 22, 2018, 04:15:39 AM
I think yes. When people start to receive more income, they begin to look for ways to invest these incomes and ICO is one of the ways of investing. When bitcoin falls, cryptoinvestors lose money and they have nothing to invest.

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I think when the price of bitcoin or altcoins falls as the price of tokens is also a problem, so investors are in trouble when they buy tokens that are expensive and that they sell them cheaply at the end of the day when everything falls price apart from market exchanger.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
according to this, each and all related to the cryptocurrency industry is dependent on bitcoin. Through Coinmarketcap itself, we can understand it in a clear way how bitcoin prices impact on ICO and altcoin and if the value of Bitcoin falls, its effect on other altcoins decreases gradually.

Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 09:57:04 PM
Because BitCoin is the first and largest crypto, when confidence is shown in it, there's carry over to other cryptos. With decentralized exchanges and the massive success of recent ICO's, I think this is only the beginning for BitCoin, blockchain.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
ico is the most sensible investment in the world of crypto money primarily. The btc price affects everything. because all the coins are indexed to btc. I think it is not only affected by the ico period btc price.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 01:41:23 PM
The growth / decrease of Bitcoin price strongly affects the ICO. For projects it is better that Bitcoin's price be higher. Many ICOs even carry start / end dates to wait for price changes in the market
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:16:10 PM
Bitcoin in principle affects the market of cryptocurrency, but everyone knows that most of the ICO projects run on the Ethereum platform and everything is connected only with the ETH.
Activity: 192
June 20, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Not if they are ETH based, I only go for ERC's. I'm going for projects like Edenchain, Treon and LVN, I would suggest  Alt.ESTATE and Qurrex as well these have a promising team. Check these out, also good hopes for the following as well.

Tomochain and GCOX.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
June 20, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
There must be a profit and loss. if ICO runs when value of Bitcoin is high and when ICO finishes value of Bitcoin drops dramatically it is obviously suffering losses and reducing funds for project. but if the developer sells ICO funds into official currency when high bitcoin price is definitely profitable. back again to each of us, decision is all in us. either project or we are just the same as experiencing it.
Conclusion I think ICO will never lose if the coin is sold out or not. because funds with 50% of sales also have included to turn the project for the next few years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
I believe so, ICO price once in the market already, price varies for every bear market of bitcoin and I had just observed that on from my newly finished signature campaign. I do monitor the price value of the ICO token that I had currently finished and the price really is affected. I just hope by the time bitcoin will spike or bounce back, the ICO token should also rise such that I would be able to trade it for good.
copper member
Activity: 233
June 20, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
i do think about this always but not sure if the Bitcoin price do affect the ICO, becuase as the Bitcoin is falling some ICO still remain their price (even some do increase).

i will really appriciate if someone can just give a nice write up explaining how it works
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 20, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
Everything is in the interest to the project. If bitcoin is falling, interest is falling, the project can not raise money, or everyone is anxiously waiting for what will happen next. If the price rises, everyone expects growth, and thereby invest in projects to get rich.

When bitcoin is not performing well like being in the bear market, some investors are not enthusiastic enough to invest in the market because bitcoin's price is not that desirable. Some would sell their coins upon listing in exchanges but if the price of the base coins (bitcoin) is small then they would have a small profit compared to bitcoin having a higher price. There are ICOs too that change the number of tokens they issue base on the bitcoin or ethereum price. As a summary, bitcoin price affects the price of all the coins may it be listed already or still on the ICO phase.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
I don't think that btc price affects ICOs much but sure that it is going to have  a certain impact. I think that reputable projects won't suffer much from the price fluctuations of the crypto market. I really hope so
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
If bitcoin or ethereum prices are low and you expect them to be higher at some point in time, it will be harder to put your bitcoin into ico's for half of the dollar value
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 20, 2018, 06:44:52 AM
I think that general situation on the market has some influence on ICOs, but not only on ICOs but also on other cryptos. But we should understand that there are some good projects which worth to invest and we should support them, for the development of the crypto industry. I am looking for the new ICOs at www.icoguide.com and can recommend it to you as well.
I think the impact is due to the fact that Ethereum depends on bitcoin, and the rest of the tokens in turn on Ethereum, since so many companies are born thanks to its smart contracts.
Activity: 574
June 20, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Everything is in the interest to the project. If bitcoin is falling, interest is falling, the project can not raise money, or everyone is anxiously waiting for what will happen next. If the price rises, everyone expects growth, and thereby invest in projects to get rich.
Pages:
Jump to: