Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 5. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
there is an effect because the major bitcoin if there is not good news about bitcoin, of course, people's interest is reduced to crypto because bitcoin represents everything even if the ICO who will enter the market is still there, usually at the beginning the price is good
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
Yes, but most of the ICO is considering some fixed price for their altcoins but recently the price of bitcoin will influence the price of altcoins and the ICO. ICO's who raised a very good amount of money should wait until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:29:59 PM
Bitcoin prices will have an impact on all cryptocurrency prices, when the bitcoin price falls then the ICO price will also fall, no one will dare to make a price increase without the influence of bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Of course yes ICO affected to what happening to the price of bitcoin now because we all know that some of ICO.rely to the BTC. So what ever will be the price of bitcoin it will still affect to all ICO project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

if I know, everything that happens to bitcoin will certainly affect the crypto market. because bitcoin is very influential on developing coin developments. moreover indeed bitcoin is the first coin that appears.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
Bitcoin's price affect ICOs directly because Bitcoin's price affect whole cryptocurrency and rule this market. Whole market affect to the ICOs. this is chain of affecting. In bear trend many investors front to the cryptocurrency directly. I would recommend this too.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Obviously, Bitcoin price affects ICOs. Because most of the projects use the BTC network and collect BTC. If the price of bitcoin will increase then the project value also increase and they make more money. Token price also increases. So it is easy to say that  Bitcoin price affects ICOs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
After ICO ends sometime I going to check their wallets and find transactions that go out to some exchanges one of them is Binance
So I think yes, but it seems this doesn't have a big impact maybe only 5%, they need money to develop the projects and pay team incentive, so it's natural thing if they sell them
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 02, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
I think bitcoin price affect a whole crypto industry . If btc is growing it is a sign that everything is good and you can invest your money in the market, including the ICO. Now, when the price of Bitcoin is in a downtrend, all ICOs suffer from this and it has become much more difficult to collect money for them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:21:16 AM
I don't really think price of bitcoin affect ICO cos most ICO use ETH for their ICO. So it's basically price of ETH that do affect ICO. Many ICO have either cancelled or extended their sale cos of the more volatile price of ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 01, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
I think bitcoin price can affect ICO, for instance the company wish to raise 6000BTC expecting the price to be around $65M and it became unfortunate that the price drop, it will definitely affect the amount raised and it has affected the ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 01, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
It does because most of ICOs accept Bitcoin payment, ICO token price will be adjusted with Bitcoin price.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
it's sure! bitcoin effect all coin and token and ICO also same
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
The bitcoin impact for the ICO because it will affect the entire market. And if the price falls then the whole market becomes bearish but now it is fixed and I think there will be growth that will lead to a new demand for tokens !
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
yes it affects, in-fact most of the ico's getting delayed because they want market or btc to goes up otherwise project will not succeed. we have seen that all market moves according to the btc market and so on the ico's. when there are big alts coin move as per the btc price than how can ico get success when market as well as btc prices are down. so as per me it it affects the ico's.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 01, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
Is there any affects on you if whats the answer on this question?Lol

Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency,and this is why all the other coins and tokens are affected on this price.

By that the ico will be affected because the investors might invest or not depend to whats the value of bitcoin .or the amount of their profit from the previous
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 01, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
The Bitcoin price has affected 99 percent to ICOS campaigns. ICOS campaigns are now almost paralyzed and failing as Bitcoin prices plummet and the market becomes gloomy and investors abandon ICOS campaigns and find new direction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 01, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
There is a clear correlation between Bitcoin price and the prices of altcoins, so it affects the price after the ICO campaigns, obviously. Also it is affects the sum of funds raised during the ICO.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
As far as I'm concerned, it has a huge impact on the altcoins and the ico. Because bitcoins are the pre-dominant dynamics of the altcoins, and the altcoins must also be exchanged through bitcoin so they have a great impact.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 01, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
If the price of bitcoin is reduced, then the price of altcoins is reduced . I don't know why this is happening.
Because Bitcoin controls the market, every bitcoin movement affects all the remaining altcoins as well as the ICO. The dump or pump market depends on the price of the BTC
Pages:
Jump to: