Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 7. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 04, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
ICO token is the same coin as others, that`s why it is affected the same way as the other coins. So, wait till the btc pump:)
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

In my observing, when the price of Bitcoin go down, it will make whole market also decrease, and the most important thing is that the price of Ethereum is also affected. It make the value of tokens when list in market will be affected so much
The truth is too obvious, the effect is huge when we can see the fall of bitcoin leading to the expansion and stretching of a lot of projects, even so many projects became quiet and turned into scammers when the price of the bitcoin appears problematic. And vice versa, when the price of bitcoin develops in a good direction, every project seems to be vibrant, ICO can always reach softcap soon, all of this is possible to demonstrate the impact of bitcoin on ico, very direct and powerful influence
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
All ICO accept contributions in cryptocurrency, so if the price of coins falls, then the project that a project needs to start is not achieved!
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 04, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
To the best of my understanding, I think yes. My reason is because bitcoin is the most dominant of all digital assets.Due to its wide range of adoption when bitcoin drops, other coins tend to follow suit, because large amount of funds are living the crypto space . Except on occassion when bitcoin dominance is reducing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
Definitely, it has always been and will be so until BTC is a bargaining currency for all other projects, so I don’t think that there’s something to be surprised at, this is normal and it will be until BTC leaves
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
Ofcourse, less money going into Bitcoin/crypto will mean that there's a lot less money going into ICOs too.
Activity: 141
October 04, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
As we see BTC is a base and this coins is an influencer on everything that we have in crypto and ICOs are there as well so this dominance is too strong.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 04, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
For me it's  a No!  What is the connection of bitcoin price during that ICO?
It's  all about the project of how it can be adopted in a real world and the advantages of its purposes. If that said ICO is don't  have the purpose and can't  meet the roadmap how would the inventors  trust it?  What is wrong with the ICO now are the investors  who want to gain an instant profit. After that token listed in an exchange market those investors are dumping, they don't think about the purpose of that. Coin anymore it's  all about profits.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 04, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

In my observing, when the price of Bitcoin go down, it will make whole market also decrease, and the most important thing is that the price of Ethereum is also affected. It make the value of tokens when list in market will be affected so much
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 04, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
At the beginning of the ICO, they describe the initial price of the token in the branch , when bitcoin falls , this price may be less, and most likely it will appear on the exchange with a large drop.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 30, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
I think that btc price doesn't affect ICOs much. To my mind, there is the certain connection but i am not sure which one exactly as I am new to this system and don't know all nuances
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
Definitely, especially in downtrend market. However, there are still few ICO s out there that have defile the odds, they have pushed forward on their project and idea regardless of price of bitcoin. Pundix is a good example of this!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
Yes of course, since Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most picked coins for investing ICOs a drop in the market would mean a lesser number of coins you will be receiving from the investment you did from the ICO but if the ICO did not lessen the number of coins you will receive there would be an inflation happening if Bitcoin and Ethereum got up since there many investors and traders will reside to Bitcoin and Ethereum for potential profits.
Activity: 50
September 30, 2018, 04:24:44 PM
Maybe. I think that many have already read about the domino effect. Most likely, bitcoin is directly related to each token and ICO projects. All token graphics are very similar to each other. There are only a few projects that are tied to the dollar.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 24, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
Everything in crypto is currently tied to Bitcoin, so when bitcoin moves, everyone moves even the ICO's.
The reliance in bitcoin may decrease in the future OR it may be the only cryptocurrency that survives.
Let's wait another 5-10 more years.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
September 24, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
ofcourse the BTC price will affect in other altcoin because they are in a market. In general, when the market is still high, the BTC price can help people are more confident about crypto currency. but now, when the Bitcoin cant keep its price, the investors will consider very much before investing in ICOs
Activity: 354
September 24, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
Thats what I also notice everytime I see that bitcoin price is rising up. Other cryptocurrency also will. Maybe because their foundation making those crypto is based also by bitcoin. What I mean is that bitcoin is uses for payment maybe so they have stocks of bitcoin if it dumps the price of their token will also dump.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
September 24, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
If the price of bitcoin is reduced, then the price of altcoins is reduced . I don't know why this is happening.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
Most ICO project have internal token that is built on altcoin. And as it is presently in cryptocurrency, bitcoin price movement affect pricecof altcoin  and if price of altcoin is affected, so will be the price of token built upon it!
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 24, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

No, it won't affecting the ICO performance directly. Many ICO pegged their token price in fiat currency like USD or EUR.
But maybe ETH can affect it because ETH is required for the gas fee of the transaction of the ICO tokens that being sold.
Pages:
Jump to: