Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 6. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
If the price of bitcoin is reduced, then the price of altcoins is reduced . I don't know why this is happening.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
October 14, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
A lot of very good ICOs are getting listed at 80% or 90% discount to their original prices in the exchanges. In my opinion, the primary reason for this is the low Bitcoin / Ethereum prices. So yes, Bitcoin prices do have an impact on the ICOs.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 14, 2018, 03:50:29 AM
The price of Bitcoin does not directly affect ICO performance, but when Bitcoin falls, most of the coins will fall, which indirectly affects some ICO!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
Judging by my observations,the cost of altcoins directly depends on the rate of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin falls, the same thing happens with other coins.The impact on the ICO, respectively, has since the ICO is carried out mainly on ETH and it depends on the bitcoin exchange rate.
Activity: 434
October 14, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

As you can observe, bitcoin price is associated with others. Do take a look at graphs and charts, you can see that when bitcoin's price increase, the same as follows with other cryptocurrencies. when bitcoin's price decreases, the same also for the other altcoins. But the question is, what makes the value of cryptos change? what factor affects it?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 07:42:07 PM
The current market price of Bitcoin directly affects the other crypto currency units listed in the crypto market. While the bitcoin price is rising, ICO projects are raising more money. When the price of Bitcoin falls, investors do not want to take risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
Bitcoin is the based currency of cryptocurrencies.  it influences ICOs directly. Bitcoin has the most dominance in the crypto market. Price of Bitcoin influences all the cryptocurrency market
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
Amond cryptocurrencies, everything is connected. If Bitcoin is doing good for a longer period, ICOs will also perform better, just as we have seen in 2017.
Activity: 93
October 10, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Most part of the altcoins (if not all of them) are depending on the Bitcoin. Their price strongly tied with it. So if Bitcoin fluctuating then ICOs are fluctuating too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

In my observing, when the price of Bitcoin go down, it will make whole market also decrease, and the most important thing is that the price of Ethereum is also affected. It make the value of tokens when list in market will be affected so much
in my opinion, the bitcoin market price determines all. if the price of bitcoin goes down, all are affected because bitcoin is a kind of head in investing.
October 10, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
It affected a lot, BTC decreased, then ETH decreased. Almost all ICOs use ETH, so ETH decreases ICO prices are easy to understand.
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 10, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
I think that one way or another bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency industry, and therefore affects ICO projects.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
more effect by drop of bitcoin price to all ico project have running or ended for selling their coin, by lower price of bitcoin make many ico project will be more drop because make their coin price low and hard to be on higher price.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
ICOs are not the onle one element that is affected with BTC's price. Evereything is under its strength and BTC's dominance has been discussed so many times.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
Must be affected, you have to know that Bitcoin creates the entire cryptocurrency, and the price of Bitcoin affects all cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
I think the falls in Bitcoin price affect the Ico's. Because most ico is indexed to Ethereum price. And the Ethereum price is definitely affected by the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 108
October 04, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
Indirectly it can affect the price of ICOs, because a lot of ICOs are bought with Ethereum. This mean that some projects decide to peg the Ethereum rate and other projects take a base price when you buy the tokens.
The price does have an effect on most coins. Don't exchange coins that are not paired with USD or BTC because they might be a scam project.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 04, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
Indirectly it can affect the price of ICOs, because a lot of ICOs are bought with Ethereum. This mean that some projects decide to peg the Ethereum rate and other projects take a base price when you buy the tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 04, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
Long back when BTC was the main investment for all ICO but now ETH is the main investment for all ICO but still i think it is not affected much until their is spike in price fluctuation above 10%, if i am not wrong.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 04, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
Because btc affecting to the all market .. That is not only icos which affected. Also all the altcoins affected because of btc's price. Why because btc saying to the market about we are in bull season or bear season.
That is the main reason for that.
Pages:
Jump to: