Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 9. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
I met crypto in 2017, I still can't understand why this is happening . Why does the price of bitcoin affect the prices of altcoins
Activity: 150
August 17, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
Yes, the price of bitcoin is affecting the ICO. and looking at the situation, projects can be successful or Vice versa
Activity: 108
August 17, 2018, 05:15:29 PM
Since bitcoin rules the market, I think its price determines the prices of other altcoins in the market but doesn't determine the price of ICOs. Most ICOs are built on ethereum blockchain, as such, ETH would control the price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 17, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
this is inevitable situation, bitcoin and ethereum affected all succeed and scammed icos. actually all of cryptocoins affected them. because every new ico, take a small portion of total market. this portion affects others
Activity: 40
August 17, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
At the point when the ico propelled a tokensale and the bitcoin cost all of a sudden goes down, it would influence the tokensale. Since when the bitcoin cost goes down, at that point so as alternate coins and altcoins, similar to the ethereum, neo, and so on. In any case that exclusive ethereum coin is expected to contribute, however when the bitcoin cost is down, the estimation of ethereum additionally diminishes, and the pegged assignment for the ethereum is enormous, so as a rule when this happens, the greater part of the ico holding a tokensale will as of now solidify the deal until the point when the cost will stable.
Activity: 89
August 17, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
I think that the fall of Bitcoin entails the fall of all other coins.
This is a normal thing because Bitcoin takes a leading position in the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 46
August 17, 2018, 03:25:16 AM
Indeed it influences due to bitcoin at the base of each altcoin. obviously the execution of ICO relies upon the time ICO is being held, Just envision the situation in which the ICO venture has gathered X subsidizes before they dispatch their undertaking. Here the bitcoin cost is at its most elevated point. So in the event that you consider the cost and reserve X, at that point for all intents and purposes they have a great deal of assets they have. Contingent upon it they may simply set up another guide and advancement.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 05, 2018, 12:43:44 PM
I think that bitcoin affects the ICO as it affects the entire market and the entire cryptocurrency industry !
Activity: 361
August 05, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
I have been quite following the market trend very well and I will answer Yes. Anytime BTC drops, other altcoins tends to decline as well. Sometime the effects of BTC delays but surely comes.
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
I think Yes, the fluctuation in BTC price can affect the price fluctuate of altcoins as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
Yes, it certainly affects the new ICOs to launch their project as it is risky if BTC continues to downfall as investment and payment mode is all through cryptocurrency, and if cryptocurrency down, and then fiat money will have to play a role, but for new ICOs, it is really hard to put their money on project with fiat money. 
Activity: 40
August 05, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
truly obviously when bitcoin cost goes down then the capital you need to purchase and turn into a member from ico is additionally altogether different, when your modest bitcoin putting resources into ico you can benefit while if bitcoin your costly interest in ico when the cost goes up it could be appalling danger misfortune high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 02, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
from my position that bitcoin affects the market as a whole, but the fact that the price falls or grows, it's only notice after
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
Yes it does. ICOs which accept Bitcoin payment will adjust the rate between their coin and Bitcoin when Bitcoin price changes.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
When the price of bitcoin decreases, the whole market falls. For example, a long downtrend begins and many projects cancel their ICOs. Also when the dominance of bitcoin capitalization increases, investors sell altcoins and tokens and buy bitcoin, as the price of altcoins and tokens starts to decline, and interest in bitcoin is higher
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 26, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
ofcourse bitcoin price affects on icos. bitcoin is the major crypto currency in crypto market. bitcoin directly decides the whole trend of the market and not so many people would like to invest in icos during a bearish market.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
There will be a little impact, and the trend will be good for the ICO project. But the key is the product of the ICO project itself. Only when you have a good product will it be more valuable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
to date, bitcoin is an impeccable leader among the crypto currency in prevalence in the form of payment method.But at the same time, altcoyins increasingly come to replace bitcoin, because they exceed it in the speed of the transaction or the amount of commission
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 24, 2018, 04:43:25 AM
Bitcoin price affects almost everything in cryptoworld. Positively and also negatively. At the moment negatively because Bitcoin seems to be very strong coin and investors are selling their altcoins and buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
I think so Bitcoin price affect ICOs, Bitcoin is the King of all coins, if Bitcoin is down Altcoin prices also fall. Even Ehtereum price depends on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: