Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 8. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 24, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
Surely bitcoin price affecting icos. Because bitcoin price is affecting all the market situation. and market situation affecting the icos .. why there is no ico right now. because bitcoin lost a lot. and the market is generally very poor.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Typically, the price of tokens is not attached to the fiat currency. They are installed in the Ether or Bitcoin. And this is a problem for many investors. Some projects set a price in dollars or euros, but not all. The volatility of the market can play both in the good side, and in the bad.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
I think the price of bitcoin is at the pace of the ICO. The higher the cost of bitcoin, the higher the investor interest, the market comes to life, many people think that they will not make it to the outgoing train.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
it makes sense if bitcoin is a benchmark for every ICO because investors will look forward if the price of bitcoin rises, surely every altcoin will also rise in price. and most likely the decline in bitcoin prices now makes some ICOs stop. and make investors think again to invest money in the ICO
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 18, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
Bitcoin price or Ethereum price does not directly affect ICOs but it does affect the market sentiment and frothiness. During an explosive rally phase of Bitcoin, investors will be feeling more bullish and invest easily into even bad or mediocre ICOs. During a bear market phase like now, only very good ICOs are able to raise their full target or close to it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
I think it is very logical, when the price of Bitcoin rises, then many Bitcoin holders get profits, some of which will be used to buy Altcoin or ico, and of course it will apply when the situation is the opposite.

i think not , its because ico's  are totally  different from btc . some people prefer to invest in an ico because they think that investing on it is a bang of the buck , while there are some that  only choose btc because it is more trusted than an ico .  the price of ico coins will only be affected because of bounty hunters that are usually dumping their coins .  while btc price is directly affected by manipulation and other factors like speculions , fuds , demand/supply , etc and so on .
Activity: 350
August 18, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
I think bitcoin doesnt affect the price of ico's. They have their own price , their price will only get affected once they go on the market. Say for example, ico price of coin a is $.5 , no matter how much btc is, it will still be $.5 when it is on the ico.
Activity: 115
August 18, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Yes, although ICOs are usually bought with Ethereum but ethereum's price is affected by bitcoin. So that Bitcoin price affect ICOs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
I think it is very logical, when the price of Bitcoin rises, then many Bitcoin holders get profits, some of which will be used to buy Altcoin or ico, and of course it will apply when the situation is the opposite.
Activity: 574
August 18, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
yeah Bitcoin is have a big effect ICO time for now.
many ICO is failed and investor is take a loss.
for now, i think is a bad time to invest and i know ICO is have a risk.
for know, i stop invest in ICO, i just hold my asset in BTC and ETH and wait until market is grow up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Absolute influence of bitcoin not only on the ICO but also on the rest of the forex market is unsubstantiated, so I do not think it's right to say that bitcoin influences the ICO. The impact goes to the whole market as a whole.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 18, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
Yes i think it was ,because many of those ICO`s now was only depending on the price of bitcoin,so i was feel that if bitcoin price was dumped many altcoin price was dumped too like a market of crypto, this is my only observation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
I believe that it also affects the other altcoin and ICO as well because the bitcoin is the backbone of the all coins and they depend on it when the bitcoin is low the other altcoin might affect them as well my friend
copper member
Activity: 497
August 18, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
I think the price of bitcoin has an effect on ico. When bitcoin goes down, most of the coins also fall. Bitcoin is the main crypto coin and affects other crypto coins.
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Yes, this is inevitable. The price of bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market. The bitcoin is very cheap and the ICO failure rate will be very high. When the bitcoin is expensive, the ICO success rate will be very high.
For that, the prices for ICO depend on bitcoin. In any case, 80 percent of ICO depend on bitcoin because  Bitcoin is the progenitor of all ICO.
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
Yes, this is inevitable. The price of bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market. The bitcoin is very cheap and the ICO failure rate will be very high. When the bitcoin is expensive, the ICO success rate will be very high.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
Yes, because there is connection between BTC and Altcoins.
Activity: 462
August 18, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
The cost of the token depends very much on the overall situation on cryptology: if there is a drop in prices, it will affect tokens. Passing bitcoin entails an even greater fall of tokens
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 18, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
From my observation, its like bitcoin price affects the ICOs, I think when bitcoin price is low, it doesn't pay the ICOs too and that why I think many of them deliver their token when the price is favourably high. And since the both are entangled they have influence on each other.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
I think that if the ICO lowers the investor is low in market value, but it is normal because we know today low market value so investors are afraid because their money will be lost.
so they are careful not to invest because the market value is lower than before so people do not invest in them just before they invest.
Pages:
Jump to: