Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 20. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Cryptocurrencies are great on thier own but i also like to just see the new products and projects on the market
There's a lot of innovation going on, that's what i find exciting!
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely brings a rollercoaster of emotions each day. Some days are exciting because of good news shared about it along with a rise the prices, but then a short while later it falls back down. I think trading keeps me on edge and is the most exciting part of cryptocurrency for me because I am able to have a little more control of my portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
After that big fall, I'm not afraid of anything, I realized that I can lose all my deposit, although probably I should say that I already lost a lot of about 70% of my deposit, because I kept most of my deposit in altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
I don't know this discussion is useful or not, but I don't think so.
I prefer to discuss debates and knowledge that we can take from the members' knowledge in this forum.
I just want to comment on the theme of your post.

Does Cryotocurrency give you excitement?

if you don't like it you will certainly not be in this industry by doing various speculations.

Haha... Your words are so deep buddy, but I have the same opinion with you. It would be better if we are discussing any lessons about this crypto world. Of course, we (all in this forum) are excited with this industry because that's impossible to be here if we didn't get any excitements from cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Yes, since I got to know Crypto, my life has changed. I used to be a person who was often ignorant of smartphones, now every time there is an opportunity I always glare at my cellphone. Here I often work on bounty campaigns, also supervise cyrpto coins that I trade.
your life seems to change to a negative direction. where you make a smartphone like everything, I think it makes your social life disturbed. but it really is like that, crypto gives a lot of advantages to changing a person's life so much as me. but I limit my life to crypto, to maintain my good relationship with the environment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
When last year I was closely interested in the crypto-currency market - it was very reckless, because then the value of most coins changed daily and the income in the crypto currency increased exponentially. Today, when the crypto-currency market is worth or falls, there is no room for excitement. But there is no place for disappointment, because I am confident in the future of the crypto-currency industry, which is just starting its hard way to global success and recognition as a financial tool!
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
I have picked It's a vocation so I have especially amped up for the crypto world.it's a decent ordeal we are picking up from this market About how the coin will live on. How much achievement it will bring. What's more, regardless of whether fortunes will grin this time. waiting for all the more particularly for abundance payout.I'm especially positive that it will rise soon perhaps 2019.it gives me energy consistently as I need to know the most recent pattern or news identified with digital money, the present market cost. Defining an objective or plan on the best way to accomplish it.
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
Yes, since I got to know Crypto, my life has changed. I used to be a person who was often ignorant of smartphones, now every time there is an opportunity I always glare at my cellphone. Here I often work on bounty campaigns, also supervise cyrpto coins that I trade.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
It's a career I have chosen therefore love crypto with all my blood. In fact I check bounties, ico's and coinmarketcap as nurses and Doctors check or monitor patients. I strongly believe that the world will see me flying higher in this my career. So love it and let's grow together..
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
Of course we all worry. After all, any investment, it's an experience and thoughts. About how the coin will live on. How much success it will bring. And whether luck will smile this time. Everyone always thinks about it.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 13, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
I was also excited what crypto give to me and waiting for more especially for bounty payout and earnings from altcoins holdings, I already have a lot of earnings from it before and even if this market condition today i still believe on crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 13, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
It either excites you or give you a heart attack  Grin

At the moment, most are stressed with the market condition.
But some are excited since they can scoop up a lot of undervalued coins/tokens.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
it trills me in a way that it makes me choose and choice brings the responsibility and responsibility is hard to carry on if something gone wrong. so crypto really shakes me up.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

same to you,lmao its like caring for my own child
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 13, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Even with this bleeding market, I'm still thrill whether it could go up or down later on. Opportunities like we have right now don't come every day soon so we better grab this chance to collect more. Although this isn't quite a good time to buy, I'm very much positive that it will rise soon maybe 2019. It will grow one day and we are going to be one of the early birds.
Activity: 148
September 13, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
Certainly i check my wallet everyday and feel excited when new coins arrived in my wallet. I also check the price every day.

Yes, it gives me excitement everyday as I want to know the latest trend or news related to cryptocurrency  ,check my portfolio and the current market price.  Setting goal or plan on how to achieve it.  Also doing my bounty task to make sure I accomplished in a day.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 05:29:49 AM
I can still remember how excited i was when i got paid for my first bounty project. Thankfully, it was a good one and i earn some good money from the project. And so yes indeed everything about cryptocurrency interest me and gets me super excited.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

yes it is fascinating stuff indeed,i forget to eat sometimes because of the crypto. and it makes me wake up just to check news Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
September 11, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency does give me excitement in a way that I can't exactly put my words on. There is this feeling of financial security that I have been able to gain as a result of being a part of the cryptocurrency industry. even though things has been really rough in the market recently, I choose to stay calm and continue trusting in the system.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
It is true that this work gave me a very good life changing especially in economic conditions I. Every day I try to always work hard by investing and follow the campaign gift. The activity every day I do in order to get maximum results.
Pages:
Jump to: